Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

+9 sherion

This is a discussion on +9 sherion within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg this guy didnt made it, idk any guy who would burn a +8 sherion, so this is crap ......
Page: 7

BioDiesel

omg
    this guy didnt made it,
    idk any guy who would burn a +8 sherion,
    so this is crap ...

BioDiesel

omg
    this guy didnt made it,
    so this is crap ...

BioDiesel

omg
    this guy didnt made it,
    so this is crap ...

md+9 have wooozy now .... long time ago dont care and if im sucks why i can kill u? i see some rogue Apek whit personal +6 many time ago u buy it right?very pro but i make me own char and never babshoping items ... if u want vs whit me only pm me in game after maintenance im not the best rogue to all KO but better than u yes im sure ^_^

/edit triple post FTW :P

VerHom

Hehe nice dagger u got there verhom. You already had the best dagger with the md+9 but now u even got one better.

But why all the flaming lol. He got the sherion+9 but how w/o babashopping lol. So how did u get it? I saw someone shouting selling sherion+9 and he wanted like 2 iron sets and 4 shards8 and more.
    And that sealed md in your inventory is that a +9? Cuz didnt u sold one to Wooozy?
    And about the vs's with ambruzzzi I dont know how u beated him. Cuz I beated you a pretty long time ago like 3 times in a row. You already had the md+9 at that time. But i tried a few vs's with ambruzzzi but I couldnt beat him. And no I am not on of ambruzzzi's friends im just saying. And your friend chikil0 ( idk if he is your friend but he is backing you up) he sucks xD[/b]

apek the SS is kinda old, and I've improved a lot since , and chikill0 is actually very good rogue, I think he is better than me

apek the SS is kinda old, and I've improved a lot since , and chikill0 is actually very good rogue, I think he is better than me[/b]
    Yes I know but at that time i was also lower lvl. Now I am not playing on apek anymore. But when we did some vs's u had a md+9. Cuz I dont know how long u got that sherion+9 but I thought u only had it for like less than 1 month now. And for chikill0 he sure can be good idk. But his items arent that good i think. And items with no skill still beats most ppl with skill but no items

lol? why u talk about ppl who not play on ur server? ok the opinion is good but i never call n00b ppl if i cant suport that whit proofs if u dont play more on ronerk ....well i never call n00b to RSM player i like RSM i think is good clan but that not is the point here and what about me items? all normal items shells +7 shards +7 normal for me idk if u think that is pro items i see dcz player whit better items than me the good point is cz allways have some noobs to kill :P and like i say i have skills for me count not buy me acc :P

lol? why u talk about ppl who not play on ur server? ok the opinion is good but i never call n00b ppl if i cant suport that whit proofs if u dont play more on ronerk ....well i never call n00b to RSM player i like RSM i think is good clan but that not is the point here and what about me items? all normal items shells +7 shards +7 normal for me idk if u think that is pro items i see dcz player whit better items than me the good point is cz allways have some noobs to kill :P and like i say i have skills for me count not buy me acc :P[/b]
    Ya i know and btw im not in RSM. I play on bl4nqo for like 2-3 months already. We are gonna b lvl 80 in like 2 months or less if this server doesnt fuck it up. Today and yesterday cudnt login and some lag all the time makes xp hard now. But still gaining some %% every day again.

But back to topic. Did u bought that sherion verhom?

LOL? bl4nqo? im lvl 71 atm like i say :P u are 80 or close idk :P and sure u hit more hard than me i only have 1700 ap but looking for a better items wherever wait for me try to xp(very lazy for xp xD) and pm me for vs

and yes this topic is about sherion not me or u :P

I sure will but lvl 72 is enoughi think for a sin or u need to go to lvl 80. Between lvl 72 and 79 isnt that much of a diff imo. But still that dagger that verhom is using is very sexy <3

sry i cant xD but 71 to 79 are 40points in hp idk if u knoow xD but when a rogue have 100+ points all stats in hp increase ur ac and the stats in hp in 70+ is a big difference btw yes 72 is enough for a rogue u can be 72 or 80 beast hiding sux the hit is so low and back to the topic is i dont have more to say xD

so i fit in... <_<
    flame...flame... flame.... :P

nice dagger

VerHom

As i said before...I havent spent a single penny in items, just gold and platinum premiums

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

LOL? bl4nqo? im lvl 71 atm like i say :P u are 80 or close idk :P and sure u hit more hard than me i only have 1700 ap but looking for a better items wherever wait for me try to xp(very lazy for xp xD) and pm me for vs

and yes this topic is about sherion not me or u :P[/b]
    i only have 1700 ap oO but i have beat menno many times as paper bp

i&#39;ll beat ur ase if u dont heal me :P

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast