Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

91 Year Old Atked

This is a discussion on 91 Year Old Atked within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fuck you best believe if i was the cop that caught the guy i would beat his ass before i ...
Page: 3

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Fuck you best believe if i was the cop that caught the guy i would beat his ass before i turned him in, wouldn't even care if i got suspended

Some people are niggers plain and simple there is no hiding it, i don't care if black people find that offencive its a word meaning ignorant referring to black people, im not saying all black people are, but if the shoe fits wear it, most black people are not niggers at all they are real nice and non ignorant people, this guy here is a fucking bitch and deserves to be called whatever anyone wants to call him. If you call me cracker i dont get upset and make a case out of it so chill, a word is a word and can be said to anyone especially this fucker

5DollahSuckySucky

racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism

oSTUo

fucking black cunt, hope the wanker gets lynched[/b]
    hahaha ahmen mate, ahmen

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Idk bout all dis racist shit but dat bitch is fucked up , he could of just jacked the car but no point to beat up on him.

Devastator

Find me a 91 year old man, i'll punch him in the face, what are going to do to me? You guys can act real tough on the forums but when it comes down to it you're all bunch of bitches. if not defending the guy for beating an old man but when you say its because he was black i get offended. Black people may rob people but so do white people. How many black people you know commit mass murders and bomb buildings? which do you think is worse?

Banned

all the people with "NIGGER" this and "NIGGER" that just shutup. you know damn well us white niggers do dumb shit to. sure i wanna shoot the guy in the face and throw him in a river but not cuz he's black. only cuz of what he did. i feel real bad for the old guy but damn he's tough. took a lot of hard hits...especially for a 91 yr old man.

poor grandpa ><

all the people with "NIGGER" this and "NIGGER" that just shutup. you know damn well us white niggers do dumb shit to. sure i wanna shoot the guy in the face and throw him in a river but not cuz he&#39;s black. only cuz of what he did. i feel real bad for the old guy but damn he&#39;s tough. took a lot of hard hits...especially for a 91 yr old man.[/b]
    pfft. white niggers dont exist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123