Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70

___ pk

This is a discussion on ___ pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same lvl,same items(roc,we,ibelt,..),same skill but one of them BP other one is full plateBP(like tihs man) Which one is better?...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    zickler
    Guest

    Default

    Same lvl,same items(roc,we,ibelt,..),same skill but one of them BP other one is full plateBP(like tihs man)
    Which one is better?

  2. #47
    Senior Member claude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Awesome !

    Funny that u owned some of them them also without using blasting

  3. #48
    earl
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by zickler
    Same lvl,same items(roc,we,ibelt,..),same skill but one of them BP other one is full plateBP(like tihs man)
    Which one is better?
    depends on u , fp bp can tank more normal bp can make more nps.

  4. #49
    Senior Member ______________'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hell !
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Originally posted by niet
    love the music .. name of the band ?

    Rhapsody

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    EHV
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Supurb movie, nicely done.

    InClaudeWeTrust needs to be more calm in pk'ing. And i still own his sorry ass while i suck more at pk'ing. :lol:

  6. #51
    Cryptology:
    Guest

    Default

    nice movie man,.

  7. #52
    Senior Member claude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Originally posted by ThinkTank
    Supurb movie, nicely done.

    InClaudeWeTrust needs to be more calm in pk'ing. And i still own his sorry ass while i suck more at pk'ing. *:lol:
    uh? :unsure:

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    EHV
    Posts
    263

    Default

    uhuh

  9. #54
    Senior Member claude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Originally posted by ThinkTank
    uhuh *
    u are one of the most skilled warrior I know, so u dont suck baba I'd be also happy to do some other training with u in the arena

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    EHV
    Posts
    263

    Default

    XP is something different but saol, and pm me anytime (since the fact that im active again) :P

    I need to praccy my acids.

  11. #56
    Dro
    Dro is offline
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Your place or mine? *wink*
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    i 1vs1 ___ as bp with 132 hp/202str, he pwned me . But he had wp, gb, wes and probably rocs too, while i had.... white dragon necklace and thats it. Also he had totamic club +8 and i had a ms+7. Gotta 1vs1 him again now that i got some better shit

  12. #57
    Senior Member ______________'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hell !
    Posts
    151

    Default

    anytime u 70?

  13. #58
    _RIP_
    Guest

    Default

    nice move raya :P

    Pd:esperando q lleges a 70 para chancarte ^^

  14. #59
    5DollahSuckySucky
    Guest

    Default

    353th!

  15. #60
    Hostageebenisikiyim
    Guest

    Default

    Profile • Private Messages • Search • FAQ • Members • Groups • Server Status • Links • Log out [ Hostageebenisikiyim ]


    ___ pk
    Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3

    ko4life.com Forum Index Media View previous topic
    View next topic
    ___ pk
    Author Message
    camaz0tz
    Diez



    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 1090
    Location: Somewhere between here and there


    SotongPoo wrote:

    Lammer wrote:

    SotongPoo wrote:
    oscar is a legend in diez tbh (admired this bp since days when me + riverwind(seraph) got pwned by him) and his name was so unique and so cool as well

    gogo 1v1s on lvl 70, with zike, juneau, timesup and maybe InClaudeWeTrust? all lvl70s

    another bp legend in diez is apprehensive but unfortunately that fucker quit if only he comes back T_T


    Isn't apprehensive juneau?


    yea what vacy said, apprehensive's char is ncs'ed to juneau but the person who's playing is cricri not real appehensive.

    i miss that bitch good times..


    i miss animavilis more

    _________________
    LLAMA SONG FTW!!

    Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:31 pm

    Lammer




    Joined: 21 Mar 2006
    Posts: 193



    lesrewk wrote:
    S > ____________ account info

    comes with login id, pw, birthday and email

    pm me

    oh also selling z4 and h4nz0 info


    1 silk bundle for it

    _________________
    Pich FOR ALL

    http://rapidshare.de/files/21113747/01_-_A...itudes.mp3.html
    Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:08 am

    Bla2




    Joined: 19 May 2006
    Posts: 66



    ______________ wrote:

    cRuX wrote:
    AC with Chitin Shield and Armor Enchant?...also with ur DTH what + is it and ur ap with it?


    i dont have ss now im not at home but i have like 1200-1300 ap with dth +7 and almost 1k deff i have no armor enchant

    the first part of the video i was hp build max is 800-850 ap and was lvl 65


    SMite hammer +7 wuondt be better?

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:32 am

    SirKnight
    Olympia



    Joined: 19 Mar 2006
    Posts: 458
    Location: BabaShop


    Bla2 wrote:

    ______________ wrote:

    cRuX wrote:
    AC with Chitin Shield and Armor Enchant?...also with ur DTH what + is it and ur ap with it?


    i dont have ss now im not at home but i have like 1200-1300 ap with dth +7 and almost 1k deff i have no armor enchant

    the first part of the video i was hp build max is 800-850 ap and was lvl 65


    SMite hammer +7 wuondt be better?


    It's diez.. not many FT items i guess

    _________________


    Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:52 am

    niet




    Joined: 22 Apr 2006
    Posts: 210



    love the music .. name of the band ?

    Nice vid, u got skills , and items... ur scary

    GJ , keep them coming

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:11 am

    zickler




    Joined: 02 Apr 2006
    Posts: 35



    Same lvl,same items(roc,we,ibelt,..),same skill but one of them BP other one is full plateBP(like tihs man)
    Which one is better?

    _________________
    ZLENA
    Battle Priest lvl 62
    Ares
    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:27 am

    claude




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 134
    Location: Diez


    Awesome !

    Funny that u owned some of them them also without using blasting

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:55 am

    earl




    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 142



    zickler wrote:
    Same lvl,same items(roc,we,ibelt,..),same skill but one of them BP other one is full plateBP(like tihs man)
    Which one is better?


    depends on u , fp bp can tank more normal bp can make more nps.

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:56 am

    ______________




    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 69
    Location: D2


    niet wrote:
    love the music .. name of the band ?




    Rhapsody

    _________________

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:15 am

    ThinkTank




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 25



    Supurb movie, nicely done.

    InClaudeWeTrust needs to be more calm in pk'ing. And i still own his sorry ass while i suck more at pk'ing.

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:09 pm

    Cryptology:




    Joined: 22 Jun 2006
    Posts: 1



    nice movie man,.

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:16 pm

    claude




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 134
    Location: Diez


    ThinkTank wrote:
    Supurb movie, nicely done.

    InClaudeWeTrust needs to be more calm in pk'ing. And i still own his sorry ass while i suck more at pk'ing.


    uh?

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:23 pm

    ThinkTank




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 25



    uhuh

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:28 pm

    claude




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 134
    Location: Diez


    ThinkTank wrote:
    uhuh


    u are one of the most skilled warrior I know, so u dont suck baba I'd be also happy to do some other training with u in the arena

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:33 pm

    ThinkTank




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 25



    XP is something different but saol, and pm me anytime (since the fact that im active again)

    I need to praccy my acids.

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:36 pm

    Dro
    Diez



    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 1202
    Location: strip club


    i 1vs1 ___ as bp with 132 hp/202str, he pwned me . But he had wp, gb, wes and probably rocs too, while i had.... white dragon necklace and thats it. Also he had totamic club +8 and i had a ms+7. Gotta 1vs1 him again now that i got some better shit

    _________________
    Help Dro Become 1337 <-- KO4Life Market

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:17 pm

    ______________




    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 69
    Location: D2


    anytime u 70?

    _________________

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:57 pm

    _RIP_




    Joined: 30 Mar 2006
    Posts: 115



    nice move raya

    Pd:esperando q lleges a 70 para chancarte ^^

    _________________

    Semi-active
    Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:00 pm

    5DollahSuckySucky
    Olympia



    Joined: 14 Apr 2006
    Posts: 301
    Location: Airforce's MOM's ROOM!!!


    353th!

    _________________
    5DollahSuckySucky

    Lvl 61 Kasarhood
    151k NP


    1 Baba Shopper Down 1 million to go.
    Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:07 pm

    Display posts from previous:

    Profile • Private Messages • Search • FAQ • Members • Groups • Server Status • Links • Log out [ Hostageebenisikiyim ]


    ___ pk
    Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3

    ko4life.com Forum Index Media View previous topic
    View next topic
    ___ pk
    Author Message
    camaz0tz
    Diez



    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 1090
    Location: Somewhere between here and there


    SotongPoo wrote:

    Lammer wrote:

    SotongPoo wrote:
    oscar is a legend in diez tbh (admired this bp since days when me + riverwind(seraph) got pwned by him) and his name was so unique and so cool as well

    gogo 1v1s on lvl 70, with zike, juneau, timesup and maybe InClaudeWeTrust? all lvl70s

    another bp legend in diez is apprehensive but unfortunately that fucker quit if only he comes back T_T


    Isn't apprehensive juneau?


    yea what vacy said, apprehensive's char is ncs'ed to juneau but the person who's playing is cricri not real appehensive.

    i miss that bitch good times..


    i miss animavilis more

    _________________
    LLAMA SONG FTW!!

    Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:31 pm

    Lammer




    Joined: 21 Mar 2006
    Posts: 193



    lesrewk wrote:
    S > ____________ account info

    comes with login id, pw, birthday and email

    pm me

    oh also selling z4 and h4nz0 info


    1 silk bundle for it

    _________________
    Pich FOR ALL

    http://rapidshare.de/files/21113747/01_-_A...itudes.mp3.html
    Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:08 am

    Bla2




    Joined: 19 May 2006
    Posts: 66



    ______________ wrote:

    cRuX wrote:
    AC with Chitin Shield and Armor Enchant?...also with ur DTH what + is it and ur ap with it?


    i dont have ss now im not at home but i have like 1200-1300 ap with dth +7 and almost 1k deff i have no armor enchant

    the first part of the video i was hp build max is 800-850 ap and was lvl 65


    SMite hammer +7 wuondt be better?

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:32 am

    SirKnight
    Olympia



    Joined: 19 Mar 2006
    Posts: 458
    Location: BabaShop


    Bla2 wrote:

    ______________ wrote:

    cRuX wrote:
    AC with Chitin Shield and Armor Enchant?...also with ur DTH what + is it and ur ap with it?


    i dont have ss now im not at home but i have like 1200-1300 ap with dth +7 and almost 1k deff i have no armor enchant

    the first part of the video i was hp build max is 800-850 ap and was lvl 65


    SMite hammer +7 wuondt be better?


    It's diez.. not many FT items i guess

    _________________


    Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:52 am

    niet




    Joined: 22 Apr 2006
    Posts: 210



    love the music .. name of the band ?

    Nice vid, u got skills , and items... ur scary

    GJ , keep them coming

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:11 am

    zickler




    Joined: 02 Apr 2006
    Posts: 35



    Same lvl,same items(roc,we,ibelt,..),same skill but one of them BP other one is full plateBP(like tihs man)
    Which one is better?

    _________________
    ZLENA
    Battle Priest lvl 62
    Ares
    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:27 am

    claude




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 134
    Location: Diez


    Awesome !

    Funny that u owned some of them them also without using blasting

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:55 am

    earl




    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 142



    zickler wrote:
    Same lvl,same items(roc,we,ibelt,..),same skill but one of them BP other one is full plateBP(like tihs man)
    Which one is better?


    depends on u , fp bp can tank more normal bp can make more nps.

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:56 am

    ______________




    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 69
    Location: D2


    niet wrote:
    love the music .. name of the band ?




    Rhapsody

    _________________

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:15 am

    ThinkTank




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 25



    Supurb movie, nicely done.

    InClaudeWeTrust needs to be more calm in pk'ing. And i still own his sorry ass while i suck more at pk'ing.

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:09 pm

    Cryptology:




    Joined: 22 Jun 2006
    Posts: 1



    nice movie man,.

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:16 pm

    claude




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 134
    Location: Diez


    ThinkTank wrote:
    Supurb movie, nicely done.

    InClaudeWeTrust needs to be more calm in pk'ing. And i still own his sorry ass while i suck more at pk'ing.


    uh?

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:23 pm

    ThinkTank




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 25



    uhuh

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:28 pm

    claude




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 134
    Location: Diez


    ThinkTank wrote:
    uhuh


    u are one of the most skilled warrior I know, so u dont suck baba I'd be also happy to do some other training with u in the arena

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:33 pm

    ThinkTank




    Joined: 04 Apr 2006
    Posts: 25



    XP is something different but saol, and pm me anytime (since the fact that im active again)

    I need to praccy my acids.

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:36 pm

    Dro
    Diez



    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 1202
    Location: strip club


    i 1vs1 ___ as bp with 132 hp/202str, he pwned me . But he had wp, gb, wes and probably rocs too, while i had.... white dragon necklace and thats it. Also he had totamic club +8 and i had a ms+7. Gotta 1vs1 him again now that i got some better shit

    _________________
    Help Dro Become 1337 <-- KO4Life Market

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:17 pm

    ______________




    Joined: 17 Mar 2006
    Posts: 69
    Location: D2


    anytime u 70?

    _________________

    Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:57 pm

    _RIP_




    Joined: 30 Mar 2006
    Posts: 115



    nice move raya

    Pd:esperando q lleges a 70 para chancarte ^^

    _________________

    Semi-active
    Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:00 pm

    5DollahSuckySucky
    Olympia



    Joined: 14 Apr 2006
    Posts: 301
    Location: Airforce's MOM's ROOM!!!


    353th!

    _________________
    5DollahSuckySucky

    Lvl 61 Kasarhood
    151k NP


    1 Baba Shopper Down 1 million to go.
    Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:07 pm

    Display posts from previous:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •