Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

_______________ Vs. ShaiHulud the Rematch

This is a discussion on _______________ Vs. ShaiHulud the Rematch within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^_^ too bad i couldn't fraps, had my little own 1v1 with oscar...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

^_^

too bad i couldn't fraps, had my little own 1v1 with oscar

QuIcK

bp vs bp without duff = boring

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

is oscar 72 yet?

priestish

Originally posted by QuIcK
    bp vs bp on scroll is worst then without duff.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol i've tried duffing 1v1 with oscar before none of us would die :P though that time i was shell bp n no massive was allowed :blink:

QuIcK

scrolls + duff = real 1v1... for bp vs bp without duff its all about combo... duffs adds timing and actual technique...

scrolls + duff = real 1v1... for bp vs bp without duff its all about combo... duffs adds timing and actual technique...
    it isnt just combo, its also about damage. Shai's HP is incredibly low but his ap is high so he is going to hit much harder. In a 1v1 that is probly the best idea but in an average situation especially in a party its not going to be fun dealing with 3k hp... even at 72.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Dro
    is oscar 72 yet? *
    no <_< he is slow :lol:

QuIcK

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    it isnt just combo, its also about damage. Shai's HP is incredibly low but his ap is high so he is going to hit much harder. In a 1v1 that is probly the best idea but in an average situation especially in a party its not going to be fun dealing with 3k hp... even at 72.[/b]
    and what does any of that have to do with skills or talent?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    is oscar 72 yet? *
    no <_< he is slow :lol:[/b]
    then is pretty obvious who was going to win.. the difference from judgement to helis is huge!

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

it isnt just combo, its also about damage. Shai's HP is incredibly low but his ap is high so he is going to hit much harder. In a 1v1 that is probly the best idea but in an average situation especially in a party its not going to be fun dealing with 3k hp... even at 72.
    and what does any of that have to do with skills or talent?[/b]
    You are talking like combo is the deciding factor in a 1v1 and thats not completely true. (yes, it's a big part in it) Both players have skill... in the end it usually comes down to who gets the first hit or who is doing the most damage.

QuIcK

combo is the only factor in a bp vs bp no duff 1v1... i didnt say in any 1v1 i said in bp vs bp without duff 1v1... of course if 1 person hits for 2k and other hits for 200 thats gonna matter i thought people on these forums might be smart enough to assume that... guess not...

combo is the only factor in a bp vs bp no duff 1v1... *i didnt say in any 1v1 i said in bp vs bp without duff 1v1... of course if 1 person hits for 2k and other hits for 200 thats gonna matter i thought people on these forums might be smart enough to assume that... guess not...
    I play (ed) a lvl 72 bp on diez, I know what I am talking about. :rollseyes: Of cource combo matters a lot, but when someones hitting 700's vs 450-500's a slightly faster combo is going to matter? I will anser that for you, no, it isnt. It will most likely come down to gear or the damage delt.

QuIcK

wow NO SHIT i was simply saying in general... jesus fukin christ u technical 1500 post mo fo's try to be right all the fukin time with ur completely obvious fukin comments...

Zink

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    combo is the only factor in a bp vs bp no duff 1v1... *i didnt say in any 1v1 i said in bp vs bp without duff 1v1... of course if 1 person hits for 2k and other hits for 200 thats gonna matter i thought people on these forums might be smart enough to assume that... guess not...
    I play (ed) a lvl 72 bp on diez, I know what I am talking about. :rollseyes: Of cource combo matters a lot, but when someones hitting 700's vs 450-500's a slightly faster combo is going to matter? I will anser that for you, no, it isnt. It will most likely come down to gear or the damage delt.[/b]
    bastard..dont be makin funna my dmg against u

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast