Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

_______________ Vs. ShaiHulud the Rematch

This is a discussion on _______________ Vs. ShaiHulud the Rematch within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in a bp 1v1 with no duffs there's a lot more than combo... u just haven't figured it out yet ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

in a bp 1v1 with no duffs there's a lot more than combo... u just haven't figured it out yet :rollseyes:

Originally posted by QuIcK
    wow NO SHIT i was simply saying in general... jesus fukin christ u technical 1500 post mo fo's try to be right all the fukin time with ur completely obvious fukin comments...
    How about you go take a chill pill. If its so damn obvious don't say it's the only deciding factor. Its obvious you have a lot to learn... go lvl.

combo is the only factor in a bp vs bp no duff 1v1

QuIcK

christ ur a retard i was hoping u werent too retarded to realize that others know that lvl 30 is different from lvl 72

Originally posted by QuIcK
    christ ur a retard i was hoping u werent too retarded to realize that others know that lvl 30 is different from lvl 72
    For the 2nd time please chill out, what did I say to bring about those insults. I should have figured that though sense 90% of this forum are kids.

QuIcK

Originally posted by Dro
    in a bp 1v1 with no duffs there's a lot more than combo... u just haven't figured it out yet *:rollseyes:

like how to spam hp pots?

as for bouncy im just trying to beat sumthing easy into something very hard...

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    in a bp 1v1 with no duffs there's a lot more than combo... u just haven't figured it out yet *:rollseyes:

as for bouncy im just trying to beat sumthing easy into something very hard...[/b]
    Then how can you be mad at me for missunderstanding you? You, yourself stated that combo was the only deciding facter how am I supposed to take that any different? Anyways I am through here... but I am a bit curious what ur char is.

QuIcK

meh w/e im tired lol just assuming yall will assume that... i got lvl 64 bp on Oly but i stopped playin that a while ago... got bored beating everyone up ^^

Dro

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

as for bouncy im just trying to beat sumthing easy into something very hard...[/b]
    haha sure... u are not even close :rollseyes:

QuIcK

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

as for bouncy im just trying to beat sumthing easy into something very hard...
    haha sure... u are not even close :rollseyes:[/b]
    watch the vid closely 2 things are going on... spamming hp pots... comboing... only things needed (YES GEAR MATTERS AND LVL BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT ONLY THING SKILL WISE!!!!!!!!!)

Dro

haven't watched the video cuz.... iono, lazyness i guess. But as far as bp, theres more things to do in a 1v1 than spaming hp pots and comboing.
    edit: not talking about items/lvl

QuIcK

Originally posted by Dro
    haven't watched the video cuz.... iono, lazyness i guess. But as far as bp, theres more things to do in a 1v1 than spaming hp pots and comboing.
    edit: not talking about items/lvl
    yes there is... in a correct scrolled bp vs bp fight with duffs... but without duffs its 2 hard hitting classes getting hit hard... sumone will die before either even mana pots (they were not playing with heals or duffs) this is how all bp vs bp fights with no duffs will turn out (unless 1 outgears or lvls the other by a lot)
    but yes bp vs bp is my personal favorite 1v1 but without duffs on scrolls its just another 1v1 :wacko:

MrzLies

________ won ¬¬

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123