Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

________________ Vs. ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on ________________ Vs. ShaiHulud within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile tons AP > AC I'm lost so your saying shai has so much AP is the ...
Page: 2

Jimbo

Originally posted by Devile
    tons AP > AC
    I'm lost so your saying shai has so much AP is the reason why he won. Even though _____________ has good hp/ac -_-

Fight was without duffs from what I see and no heals, just pots. Both are BPs, tho _________ has higher defense but less AP. Not sure about the HP tho. Both are 70's and prolly both have similar items. Combo speed was pretty much the same on both.

So that means either Shai has more HP, was doing more damage or both. AC is a good choice for party fight, reason why FP build is prolly the best, but for 1vs1 against a BP or a Warrior, without using duffs and heals, doesnt look like u do enough damage to win.

Obviously this is a very specific case where u aren't using duffs and heal which are the main skills in a priest.

PS: ______ doesnt have much HP. He restated to STR.

btw i think ap is good but the point is the amount of mana i wonder why he has low hp if he is normal bp so i suposse he has a more than normal int poits usually first who pots mana die cause u cant pot hp he never pot mana in our figths well im half int with 4.3 k mana so using the same HP pots and he dealing me more dmg than me i die wth amost same hp :P

gg man :P if thats the case anyway i want to still trying only way to learn :wub:

1v1's are never a good indication on how good of a priest you are anyways, what matters is how smart you pk (like switching def armors/shields), and how you go against partys. That's the way I see it, but anyways I wouldent mind 1v1 you somtime oscar... I am pretty sure I would get my ass harded to me but would be worth a shot.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by ______________
    nice job i just wonder why u dont frap :S u have someting wierd *want to see what are u using
    skills or someting :P

btw let me keep trying since that day u dont want to do it anymore

gj anyway xD
    I can't fraps because I will get abot 4-6 fps :angry: . My ytems are pretty much crap for my lvl. I didn't use any talia or abyss waters or rice cakes etc as you can see in the vid, the only thing I used was an armor enchant scroll :P My HP is only at 2.8k+but my attack is over 2.4k. Also I never had to mana pot against you. Basically I can get in 5 judgements per every 4 you hit, and that's the reason why I can kill most BP's 1on1. Also I wonder if the 10 added dex on elmo male priest has anything to do with a quicker attack :blink:

well anyway I working on making a better weapon so maybe we can rematch a little later kk master _________ priest :wub:

priestish

Having more damage per second is almost ways have an upper hand in 1v1. Dealing more damage per sec means killing the opponent fast so hopefully before having to mana pot. A trick vs bp or warrior is to keep your hp and mp up, wait till they use there mana pot, then quickly attack them. They will usually redball before they use their hp pot.

There was a time where I had removed judgement and used the 150% spammable attack to have on the mana. It is not a bad thing depending on the 1v1.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

When you do a 1v1 no heals just pots, it's basically down to numbers.

OH-EM-GEE your numbers are better than mine. I lose!
    OH-EM-GEE your numbers are worse than mine. I win!

In this case the outcome was decided long before the fight began.
    The only true test of skill with a BP is a fight of duffs.

After all, in CZ, you won't get a 1v1 with no duffs, but you may occasionally stumble upon a 1v1, where you will, very likely, use duffs.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz

OH-EM-GEE your numbers are better than mine. *I lose!
    OH-EM-GEE your numbers are worse than mine. *I win!

After all, in CZ, you won't get a 1v1 with no duffs, but you may occasionally stumble upon a 1v1, where you will, very likely, use duffs.
    Do you mean fighting with duffs is when you parasite me, run around the arena with a shield, wait for me to get stuck between people sitting in the arena, and then kill me? -_-

I may suck at this game, but Dismantle swallows. :lol:

evenson

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

OH-EM-GEE your numbers are better than mine. *I lose!
    OH-EM-GEE your numbers are worse than mine. *I win!

Do you mean fighting with duffs is when you parasite me, run around the arena with a shield, wait for me to get stuck between people sitting in the arena, and then kill me? -_-

I may suck at this game, but Dismantle swallows. :lol:[/b]

Haha, so owned.

Jimbo

Originally posted by Devile
    Fight was without duffs from what I see and no heals, just pots. Both are BPs, tho _________ has higher defense but less AP. Not sure about the HP tho. Both are 70's and prolly both have similar items. Combo speed was pretty much the same on both.

So that means either Shai has more HP, was doing more damage or both. AC is a good choice for party fight, reason why FP build is prolly the best, but for 1vs1 against a BP or a Warrior, without using duffs and heals, doesnt look like u do enough damage to win.

Obviously this is a very specific case where u aren't using duffs and heal which are the main skills in a priest.

PS: ______ doesnt have much HP. He restated to STR.
    havok u got 70 :wub: also i'm sure jim won't mind you using the ms +8 as i cant play for now and no1 is using it

AlwaysSayDie

underline got owned! :lol:

FreedomOfSpeech

He got owned because? Shaihulud always killed people and he came with the facts that he didnt have any uniques and only +9 str rings etc..

I'd say.. BULL-SHIT!

AlwaysSayDie

? you clearly see that underline lost every match. what are you trying to say?

Cleatus

I wouldn't hardly call it being owned. There is still no doubt in my mind ShaiHulud is one of the best PKer's in the server - but there again so is ___.

This was a good fight.

TunaFishyMe

Shai lost to dismantle when dismantle was 63 and he was 65+ xD No duffs were used, so its a gear/combo battle. Use duff or make a warrior.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast