Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

________________ Vs. ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on ________________ Vs. ShaiHulud within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o0 wait what?...
Page: 3

Cleatus

o0

wait what?

The point of being a BP is having duffs/heals, otherwise then u should be a warrior. BP 1v1 is all about timing and when to duff/cure/heal. U remove that and its like a Warrior 1vs1 where u just attack and pot. If combo is the same, then items or who hit first will define the match.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    When you do a 1v1 no heals just pots, it's basically down to numbers.

OH-EM-GEE your numbers are better than mine. *I lose!
    OH-EM-GEE your numbers are worse than mine. *I win!

In this case the outcome was decided long before the fight began.
    The only true test of skill with a BP is a fight of duffs.

After all, in CZ, you won't get a 1v1 with no duffs, but you may occasionally stumble upon a 1v1, where you will, very likely, use duffs.
    Do you mean fighting with duffs is when you parasite me, run around the arena with a shield, wait for me to get stuck between people sitting in the arena, and then kill me? -_-

I may suck at this game, but Dismantle swallows. :lol:[/b]
    I love how stories change.
    At first it was "oh my god Dismantle stop running in the crowd!"
    Then it was "Dismantle you newb, I'm suprised you didn't put on a shield!"
    Then it was "Dismantle LOL you put on a shield!"

Anyways, it's still

Chink 3 - Shai 2

Aguila-x-

zRIPz 3 - Shai 0 :wub:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    zRIPz 3 - Shai 0 * :wub:
    zRipz is best gun around :wub: I only hit him for 500's while I hit ______ for 650's

And Lutz is still a liar and got proven a liar here:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#170970

I have witnesses and a fraps video proving Dismantle sucks. Everything he says is pathetic, and I don't even pay attention to his bullshit anymore. He got pissed cause he lost and is embarrassed that the noobest BP on the server beat him after he bragged and bragged about how good he was.

Here's the Dismantle video again to prove how much he sucks, it was taken about 2 months ago? I was lvl 66 almost 67 then. But not likes its going to prove anything since he'll probably say the video is fake or something gay like that.

http://files.filefront.com/ShaiHuludwmv/;5...;;/fileinfo.htm

P.S. Dismantle do you even have 50k NP yet, Oh yeah, I forgot all I do is leech crystal everyday. So I would like to give a shout out to Lufferson crystal for all 443k+ NP that it gyfted me :P

TunaFishyMe

actually this is what i remember from that thread

actually he won first 1 w/ no tanks just pots (in like 8 secs from fraps) and he won another w/ the duffing idk if it was 2nd or 3rd fight but he won 1 w/o duffs / heal skills/ running and 1 w/ all that *

and the bold in ur quote: u was the 1 who ran off into the distance and he did get caught on ppl *(unless u was referring to ur self duff and run off into distance)
    Written by HiddenRage.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe

actually he won first 1 w/ no tanks just pots (in like 8 secs from fraps) and he won another w/ the duffing idk if it was 2nd or 3rd fight but he won 1 w/o duffs / heal skills/ running and 1 w/ all that *

and the bold in ur quote: u was the 1 who ran off into the distance and he did get caught on ppl *(unless u was referring to ur self duff and run off into distance)
    Written by HiddenRage.
    keep on reading the other posts it gets better.

TunaFishyMe

theres no more response after that :lol: :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe

Written by HiddenRage.

Look at the last line, the one about running off into the the distance and getting caught up on ppl. zzzz.....
    Also on another post Dismantle said he beat me 2 to 1 ,and on this thread he said he beat me 3 to 2?
    He can't even keep up with his on lies and he even confuses himself :lol: Also he said he was going to fraps him beating me and he was going to post it to show how much I suck, hmmmmm.... it seems like after he got pownt, his fraps vid magically disappeared -_-

Here's a pic of my hero, the best, I mean the greatest BP ever to play this game

jaja jaja /ownt

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Written by HiddenRage.

Look at the last line, the one about running off into the the distance and getting caught up on ppl. zzzz.....
    Also on another post Dismantle said he beat me 2 to 1 ,and on this thread he said he beat me 3 to 2?
    He can't even keep up with his on lies and he even confuses himself :lol: Also he said he was going to fraps him beating me and he was going to post it to show how much I suck, hmmmmm.... it seems like after he got pownt, his fraps vid magically disappeared -_-

Here's a pic of my hero, the best, I mean the greatest BP ever to play this game
    http://www.konptracker.com/player_view/sig..._preview/407CG6
    jaja jaja /ownt[/url][/b]
    well regardless of him beating you 3 to 2 or 2 to 1, he still beat you lol. And that picture of your hero only makes you look worse :lol: :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Written by HiddenRage.

http://www.konptracker.com/player_view/sig..._preview/407CG6
    jaja jaja /ownt[/url]
    well regardless of him beating you 3 to 2 or 2 to 1, he still beat you lol. And that picture of your hero only makes you look worse :lol: :lol:[/b]
    zzzzzzzz.... I never said that he never beat me. Remind me agian, were you there to witness the fight, oh yeah that's right, you weren't. So all you're going on is second-hand info from Putz, I mean Lutz. I bet he probably said that he beat me 1,337 times in a row, without using buffs, killing me with his fists only. Dismantle is one of those losers that will spend hours upon hours to prove that he is always right and that everyone is always wrong, what a sad little boy you are.

well its good to see how you can turn a topic about a 1v1 w/ ______ into you and tuna ganging up on lutz. seriously, go off topic a little more please. anyways, ______ is probably the best priest that i've met... there are very few priests who can pull off being a bp type build, tanking the human nation, curing me as im duffed, spam healing me, and still staying alive at the same time... that was a nice 1v1, props to shai... but at the same time i don't find it a very good tool to judge a priest esp when its duffless lol. :wub:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Majix
    well its good to see how you can turn a topic about a 1v1 w/ ______ into you and tuna ganging up on lutz.
    I think you mean Lutz and Tuna ganging up on me B)

hmm i guess your right, i missread it.. nonetheless the topic is going off topic. ;

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Majix
    hmm i guess your right, i missread it.. nonetheless the topic is going off topic. ;
    how about ___________ owns all and has the best BP video around hands down :wub:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast