Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

________________ Vs. ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on ________________ Vs. ShaiHulud within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x- zRIPz 3 - Shai 0 * :wub: zRipz is best gun around :wub: I ...
Page: 4

_RIP_

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-
    zRIPz 3 - Shai 0 * :wub:
    zRipz is best gun around :wub: I only hit him for 500's while I hit ______ for 650's [/b]
    I hit u for 450 h43r:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-
    zRipz is best gun around :wub: I only hit him for 500's while I hit ______ for 650's

And Lutz is still a liar and got proven a liar here:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#170970

I have witnesses and a fraps video proving Dismantle sucks. Everything he says is pathetic, and I don't even pay attention to his bullshit anymore. He got pissed cause he lost and is embarrassed that the noobest BP on the server beat him after he bragged and bragged about how good he was.

Here's the Dismantle video again to prove how much he sucks, it was taken about 2 months ago? I was lvl 66 almost 67 then. But not likes its going to prove anything since he'll probably say the video is fake or something gay like that.

http://files.filefront.com/ShaiHuludwmv/;5...;;/fileinfo.htm

P.S. Dismantle do you even have 50k NP yet, Oh yeah, I forgot all I do is leech crystal everyday. So I would like to give a shout out to Lufferson crystal for all 443k+ NP that it gyfted me :P[/b]
    I'm not going to even bother downloading the video; I can just imagine some editing out of you losing more than half the time.

I didn't even have to reply in that post half the time, the witnesses there just pwned you for me. Why would I need to talk? All I heard was you whining and moaning about "omg you did this, u did that".

Please 1v1 me again, you're level 70. I'm not 70. Pls.

Only one witness this time and they'll fraps it, so you won't whine and bitch anymore about "omg u run in you haxor".

Raskal

dismantle i would like a 1vs1

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-

zRipz is best gun around :wub: I only hit him for 500's while I hit ______ for 650's

I have witnesses and a fraps video proving Dismantle sucks. Everything he says is pathetic, and I don't even pay attention to his bullshit anymore. He got pissed cause he lost and is embarrassed that the noobest BP on the server beat him after he bragged and bragged about how good he was.

Here's the Dismantle video again to prove how much he sucks, it was taken about 2 months ago? I was lvl 66 almost 67 then. But not likes its going to prove anything since he'll probably say the video is fake or something gay like that.

P.S. Dismantle do you even have 50k NP yet, Oh yeah, I forgot all I do is leech crystal everyday. So I would like to give a shout out to Lufferson crystal for all 443k+ NP that it gyfted me :P
    I'm not going to even bother downloading the video; I can just imagine some editing out of you losing more than half the time.

I didn't even have to reply in that post half the time, the witnesses there just pwned you for me. Why would I need to talk? All I heard was you whining and moaning about "omg you did this, u did that".

Only one witness this time and they'll fraps it, so you won't whine and bitch anymore about "omg u run in you haxor".[/b]

P.S. Lutz nice job buying your hellbreaker +7 for USD, gg babashop ftw. Keep on buying more 1337 ytems aga :P

flame flame flame

grrr grrr grrr

flame flame flame more flame flame grrr

grrr flame,,, flame flame angry flame

stop flaming nubs

good vid, and grats on the victory havok

lucky Tra was there to film it, probably the only time i've seen him at a leveling spot where he has actually been sitting at his computer :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    flame flame flame

grrr grrr grrr

flame flame flame more flame flame grrr

grrr flame,,, flame flame angry flame

stop flaming nubs

good vid, and grats on the victory havok

lucky Tra was there to film it, probably the only time i've seen him at a leveling spot where he has actually been sitting at his computer :lol:
    :wub: masterPaddy

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-

P.S. Dismantle do you even have 50k NP yet, Oh yeah, I forgot all I do is leech crystal everyday. So I would like to give a shout out to Lufferson crystal for all 443k+ NP that it gyfted me :P

Only one witness this time and they'll fraps it, so you won't whine and bitch anymore about "omg u run in you haxor".[/b]

P.S. Lutz nice job buying your hellbreaker +7 for USD, gg babashop ftw. Keep on buying more 1337 ytems aga :P[/b][/quote]

[SIZE=2]ROFRFROFLROFRLFAERFOWERFOAROF
    HAHAH

How many things can you get wrong in one sentence?

I have yet to spend one cent on this game.

I have never paid for premium, nor have I even given my personal address or any number to the K2 company nor any other user in this game.

By the way, it's not +7.

And, the Hell Breaker has never been "sold", per se.

Good job, ShaiHulud, go load up your Billing section in your My KO section and see how much money you've spent. It sure as hell can't be less than me. You've spent so much money on a game... to suck.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-

Only one witness this time and they'll fraps it, so you won't whine and bitch anymore about "omg u run in you haxor".

P.S. Lutz nice job buying your hellbreaker +7 for USD, gg babashop ftw. Keep on buying more 1337 ytems aga :P[/b]
    HAHAH

I have never paid for premium, nor have I even given my personal address or any number to the K2 company nor any other user in this game.

By the way, it's not +7.

Good job, ShaiHulud, go load up your Billing section in your My KO section and see how much money you've spent. It sure as hell can't be less than me. You've spent so much money on a game... to suck.[/b][/quote]

rofl you never paid for premium ever, then why in your PK video i can see in the of your chat box the premium message.

Seriously Lutz, I in all honesty, no joking whats-so-ever, am suggesting that you need to get some sort of help for your pathological lies. I am really sorry about everything I ever said. I know you can't control, or don't realize what you have been saying. Again I am really sorry about everything I said, and please for your sake look into getting some help.

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-

P.S. Lutz nice job buying your hellbreaker +7 for USD, gg babashop ftw. Keep on buying more 1337 ytems aga :P
    HAHAH

By the way, it's not +7.

Good job, ShaiHulud, go load up your Billing section in your My KO section and see how much money you've spent. It sure as hell can't be less than me. You've spent so much money on a game... to suck.[/b]
    rofl you never paid for premium ever, then why in your PK video i can see in the of your chat box the premium message.

Seriously Lutz, I in all honesty, no joking whats-so-ever, am suggesting that you need to get some sort of help for your pathological lies. I am really sorry about everything I ever said. I know you can't control, or don't realize what you have been saying. Again I am really sorry about everything I said, and please for your sake look into getting some help. [/b][/quote]

I can tell you I have never paid for premium, in my life.
    :rollseyes:
    :wub: SonicBoom

Some of us have friends, you know, Shai.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

gosh u all are so annoying.... give it a rest would ya? or talk it out on pms, u just gonna get your topic closed by yun the lock master

nice 1vs1 with _______, i tried once but got my ass handed. My items pretty much suck, and my combo needs improvement, but who cares, varely use judgement if im int :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

You both suck without your massive now stfu.
    this topic is not about you tards flaming each other, ( then again i am flaming now, well fucker off)

Originally posted by TempesT
    this topic is not about you tards flaming each other, ( then again i am flaming now, well fucker off)
    We suck without massive, you suck without howling sword or sword dance.
    It's a fucking skill, we'll use it as we please.
    So fuck off.

Raskal

<!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    We suck without massive, you suck without howling sword or sword dance.
    It's a fucking skill, we'll use it as we please.
    So fuck off.[/b]
    gung hay fat choy

Raskal

temp and lutz gung hay fat choy! :wub:

evenson

BPS suck. :wub:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast