Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

___SnoopY___ has a movie O.o youtube too

This is a discussion on ___SnoopY___ has a movie O.o youtube too within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBjDAuFYD0A interesting.....
Page: 1

BlingBling

Default ___SnoopY___ has a movie O.o youtube too

Sh11t

Just a fag who cant play without debuffing people -_- <_<

BlingBling

thats like saying a warrior should use hoodwink insted of howling swords or sword dancing ...

Originally posted by BlingBling
    thats like saying a warrior should use hoodwink insted of howling swords or sword dancing ...
    agree, if u can duff do it, if u can use 1920 heal do it. If u say its noob to use these skills its the same shit as you would say to a rogue "stop using minorheal" or to a mage dont use lightin blade or to a warrior dont use howling sword. Duffing is a part of priest skills so /wayne
    but well hes excapt that kind of noob priest who cant kill some1 w/o duffing

P1kin

yeah he cant play..or combo <_<

xourico

he comboed, not that good, but he did it...

and I dont know if u guys did noticed he his lvl 64 versus guys 70+++, and notice his ekips, NO DD HELM!!!

learn to wacth a nive movie, this movie is the proof, u dont need uber equips to own lvl 70+ babas if ur a BP :P

Originally posted by xourico
    he comboed, not that good, but he did it...

and I dont know if u guys did noticed he his lvl 64 versus guys 70+++, and notice his ekips, NO DD HELM!!!

learn to wacth a nive movie, this movie is the proof, u dont need uber equips to own lvl 70+ babas if ur a BP :P
    holy shit what a spelling :lol: , Im the last one who coumplain about gear ( 72 and still wear a kekurybelt lol ) but 100int build is the last shit,
    and killing warriors if u fully duffed them = very very easy, same for mages & rogues most dont even carry cure pots with them, try to do a 1vs1 with a other duffer on ur lvl it will show a completly new world :wub:

nite

scammer has movie wow

if u have to massive/para/malice some1 in a 1v1 then u shouldnt be in cz imho...

halifax

this movie sucks. Your combo is good but could use some more skill as a bp

Banned

hmmm u give me massive and parazit and kill me,this OK,but 3x in 1movie he :mellow:
    come fight agayn i debuffer and u too ,crolls warr

but good movie and u good player

sucks...

naf

biggest shit ive seen.. never make a movie again pls

BlingBling

half youse ppl arnt even priests -.- and when u say my movie sucks? in what way the fact that i cant combo?

well combo is difficult with judgement harder then comboing on a rogue warrior any other class.

youse are noobs you complain i debuff and massive ppl?

i am a fvcking battle priest u think it would be fair me 1 vs 1ing a warrior with double the defence and alot more AP and hp? The only reason anyone would go a bp is to go debuff, if you go buff your stupid -.-

and someone replied saying use more skills as a bp?

pls explain i dont think i didnt use any of my skills that were needed

Oh CZ:CZ:CZ i accept your challenge but i have no scrolls :S

BlingBling

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    if u have to massive/para/malice some1 in a 1v1 then u shouldnt be in cz imho...
    you are bloody stupid... you brain dead fvck a bp without massive and debuff is easy nps...

BP has second lowest defence... 1 vs 1ing on a bp without parasiting or malicing is stupid thats like saying to a rogue dont use minor heal in a 1 vs 1....

i am debuffer so i debuff ppl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast