Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

___SnoopY___ has a movie O.o youtube too

This is a discussion on ___SnoopY___ has a movie O.o youtube too within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BlingBling+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlingBling)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life if u have to massive/para/malice some1 in a 1v1 then u shouldnt be in ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by BlingBling+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlingBling)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    if u have to massive/para/malice some1 in a 1v1 then u shouldnt be in cz imho...
    you are bloody stupid... you brain dead fvck a bp without massive and debuff is easy nps...

BP has second lowest defence... 1 vs 1ing on a bp without parasiting or malicing is stupid thats like saying to a rogue dont use minor heal in a 1 vs 1....

i am debuffer so i debuff ppl[/b]
    Well if you need to use all 3 duffs to kill some1 I wouldnt be proud of it and put it in a video ( excapt that guy you killed is a babashoper or a cheater ), cant speak for this video cuz I dont play on the server so I dont know something bouth the ppl there. anyway my rating: 4/10 <_<

J

rofl wow u suck ass, im a lvl 62 bp and i can kill people w/o duffs, maybe you need to get better gear and learn to combo faster

Hypnotic

hmmm.......... ms +8

emo song ftl

u run to much but i never played bp so i dunno

BlingBling

Originally posted by J
    rofl wow u suck ass, im a lvl 62 bp and i can kill people w/o duffs, maybe you need to get better gear and learn to combo faster
    hehe id love to see you combo and why go bp if u dont need to duff ppl noob -.-

BlingBling

Originally posted by J
    Well if you need to use all 3 duffs to kill some1 I wouldnt be proud of it and put it in a video ( excapt that guy you killed is a babashoper or a cheater ), cant speak for this video cuz I dont play on the server so I dont know something bouth the ppl there. anyway my rating: 4/10
    you are lvl 72.. the only reason u dont need to duff ppl is bcuz u have helis -.- with my ms i do about 500-600 dmg to a unmaliced rogue if i had helis id do 1,000

to a unmaliced warrior i do like fvcking 450 with judgment and with helis id do 850... thats more then me malicing him and using judgement...

Originally posted by BlingBling+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlingBling)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    if u have to massive/para/malice some1 in a 1v1 then u shouldnt be in cz imho...
    you are bloody stupid... you brain dead fvck a bp without massive and debuff is easy nps...

BP has second lowest defence... 1 vs 1ing on a bp without parasiting or malicing is stupid thats like saying to a rogue dont use minor heal in a 1 vs 1....

i am debuffer so i debuff ppl[/b]
    oh stfu. u suck so much ass. i mean that warrior u 1v1 was FULLY dubuffed and u BARELY beat him 1v1. that had to be the most pathetic thing i ever saw in a pk vid. and yes i have play bp before so dont come up with that shitty excuse. if i know they're a higher lvl i'll use malice and if they win with malice then next time i might use parasite. but massive in a 1v1 is as sad as a warrior using talias in 1v1. and ur combo was horrible so dont get over ur head.. please.

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by NordFront+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NordFront)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    he comboed, not that good, but he did it...

and I dont know if u guys did noticed he his lvl 64 versus guys 70+++, and notice his ekips, NO DD HELM!!!

learn to wacth a nive movie, this movie is the proof, u dont need uber equips to own lvl 70+ babas if ur a BP :P
    holy shit what a spelling :lol: , Im the last one who coumplain about gear ( 72 and still wear a kekurybelt lol ) but 100int build is the last shit,
    and killing warriors if u fully duffed them = very very easy, same for mages & rogues most dont even carry cure pots with them, try to do a 1vs1 with a other duffer on ur lvl it will show a completly new world :wub:[/b]

You don't have to write a speech each time u gonna post on forums, geez, i wonder how many ppl that are reading what u are actually writing. Happy x-mas

BlingBling

pfft COMBO is fucking impossible using judgment... priest its worst class for combo...

oh and that warrior if u dont use massive he hits me for 1k -.- with him maliced i hit him 800 -.-

impossible to win without fvcking massiving him he has double the hp and double the defence of me to..

J

<!--QuoteBegin-J
    Well if you need to use all 3 duffs to kill some1 I wouldnt be proud of it and put it in a video ( excapt that guy you killed is a babashoper or a cheater ), cant speak for this video cuz I dont play on the server so I dont know something bouth the ppl there. anyway my rating: 4/10
    you are lvl 72.. the only reason u dont need to duff ppl is bcuz u have helis -.- with my ms i do about 500-600 dmg to a unmaliced rogue if i had helis id do 1,000

to a unmaliced warrior i do like fvcking 450 with judgment and with helis id do 850... thats more then me malicing him and using judgement...[/b]
    1st of all i never wrote that so quit changing fucking names
    2nd of all its not hard comboing w/ judgement u just suck at it
    3rd why are you proud of yourself that you killed CZCZCZ when he had to stop to buff while you were hitting him?

Hypnotic

<!--QuoteBegin-J

to a unmaliced warrior i do like fvcking 450 with judgment and with helis id do 850... thats more then me malicing him and using judgement...[/b]

are u sure its ur ms?

lankanboyz

Originally posted by NordFront+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NordFront)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlingBling
    thats like saying a warrior should use hoodwink insted of howling swords or sword dancing ...
    agree, if u can duff do it, if u can use 1920 heal do it. If u say its noob to use these skills its the same shit as you would say to a rogue "stop using minorheal" or to a mage dont use lightin blade or to a warrior dont use howling sword. Duffing is a part of priest skills so /wayne
    but well hes excapt that kind of noob priest who cant kill some1 w/o duffing[/b]
    nah, lol duffs can win u a fight but like in a 1v1 its gay u are altering someone's stats 2 beat em so u are not really fighting the real thing, its like if a sin spams illusion but 1920 theres nothing wrong with it.

B@RTOK

BlingBling WTF? Learn2Play! First off your movie sucked, poor editing, poor choice in music. Not to mention some of the comments you made were so unbelievably pathetic, such as "I can only hit them for 450 unmaliced, I need malice to do more damage". I am a lvl 64 Int priest with only malice and I hit people for maybe 200 at most with books 30 str ect and maybe 250 to sins with malice. And that is plenty of damage for me to 1vs1 them (for fun). If I could do 400-500 damage on people don't know how I could complain about that. You were hiting people faster when you slided I think, and saying that judgement is harder to combo with then warriors/sins isn't true as with warriors they have the same cooldown on SD/howling sword as judgement/helis, and sins have like 10 second cooldowns on their skills and they have to switch back between skill bars. I highly doubt you could ever play a sin as you can barely play a BP. Spamable skills are the easiest skills to combo with skill +rr or skill + w + r or w/e you prefer, it's not that hard to do. I learned in under two weeks so go practise in arena. as for duffing people that is completely acceptable to a point. You shouldn't really be duffing people in 1v1 anyway unless it is BP fight. I know they are more then 6-8 lvls above you but you shouldn't compliment yourself on winning a 1v1 with fully debuffing your opponent and throwing in special defense shields throughout the fight then switching back to your weapon. also learn to cure malice it may seem like a weak skill on a BP but you need defense even if you would have normal defense after curring cause you were on buffs :s you'd still be able to gain some back. also your build is kind of stupid with grade 2 armor you gain maybe 50 more defense and throw away plenty of stat points either commit to a grade 1 battle priest or go half BP with plate armor, I think you only went grade two because you couldn't afford a dd 25 grade 1 cap which is understandable. But go grade 1 it's better. You need to stop complaining about how difficult it is to be a BP, they are an amazing build you get heals atack debuffs, all awesome skills. Debuffing is fine I hate people who always bitch about how BP's malice / parasite becuase it is a skill. If you have a skill then use it , BP's have like 500-700 ac buffed and if we didn't have debuffs we'd be warriors without ac, so use them just try to be consservative of them. No real need to constantly be duffing people to win fights. You should try to win without them at some point. Lvl, gain experience, and make it up there by being a good player. just because someone is in a grade 0 clan doesn't make them good. You could become a good player but you need practise i suggest you learn to combo first above anything else. I give your movie 2/10 because I didn't like it. Looking forward to reading a very thought out response from you tomorrow as you will probably spend two hours of your life complaining instead of getting better at the game.

K2 Have you played Knight Online?

BlingBling

Originally posted by B@RTOK
    BlingBling WTF? Learn2Play! First off your movie sucked, poor editing, poor choice in music. Not to mention some of the comments you made were so unbelievably pathetic, such as "I can only hit them for 450 unmaliced, I need malice to do more damage". I am a lvl 64 Int priest with only malice and I hit people for maybe 200 at most with books 30 str ect and maybe 250 to sins with malice. And that is plenty of damage for me to 1vs1 them (for fun). If I could do 400-500 damage on people don't know how I could complain about that. You were hiting people faster when you slided I think, and saying that judgement is harder to combo with then warriors/sins isn't true as with warriors they have the same cooldown on SD/howling sword as judgement/helis, and sins have like 10 second cooldowns on their skills and they have to switch back between skill bars. I highly doubt you could ever play a sin as you can barely play a BP. Spamable skills are the easiest skills to combo with skill +rr or skill + w + r or w/e you prefer, it's not that hard to do. I learned in under two weeks so go practise in arena. as for duffing people that is completely acceptable to a point. You shouldn't really be duffing people in 1v1 anyway unless it is BP fight. I know they are more then 6-8 lvls above you but you shouldn't compliment yourself on winning a 1v1 with fully debuffing your opponent and throwing in special defense shields throughout the fight then switching back to your weapon. also learn to cure malice it may seem like a weak skill on a BP but you need defense even if you would have normal defense after curring cause you were on buffs :s you'd still be able to gain some back. also your build is kind of stupid with grade 2 armor you gain maybe 50 more defense and throw away plenty of stat points either commit to a grade 1 battle priest or go half BP with plate armor, I think you only went grade two because you couldn't afford a dd 25 grade 1 cap which is understandable. But go grade 1 it's better. You need to stop complaining about how difficult it is to be a BP, they are an amazing build you get heals atack debuffs, all awesome skills. Debuffing is fine I hate people who always bitch about how BP's malice / parasite becuase it is a skill. If you have a skill then use it , BP's have like 500-700 ac buffed and if we didn't have debuffs we'd be warriors without ac, so use them just try to be consservative of them. No real need to constantly be duffing people to win fights. You should try to win without them at some point. Lvl, gain experience, and make it up there by being a good player. just because someone is in a grade 0 clan doesn't make them good. You could become a good player but you need practise i suggest you learn to combo first above anything else. I give your movie 2/10 because I didn't like it. Looking forward to reading a very thought out response from you tomorrow as you will probably spend two hours of your life complaining instead of getting better at the game. *

K2 Have you played Knight Online?

hmm u say its the same... have u accually tried..? it is fvcking difficult on a bp i dont know why but it is i could do combo easy without the little flashy junk but the flashy junk screws up my combo all the time.... oh and i do have a 25 DD helm -.- if i didnt i wouldnt be damn silk...

B@RTOK

I know you have 25 DD cap and that is why you are silk. That is what I said in my previous post however you'd be better off going a plate build with 25dd plate helm, my friend did this and it's pretty good he has decent HP and judgement still works well with a smite +7. Don't know his stats but i think he has close to 100 into HP and 150 in str or something like that he still hits people for like 400-700 depending on the class / duffs he uses. As for the combo part yes I have tried comboing on all three character Warrior is the same as priest, both cooldowns are the same and if you can combo on one you should be able to combo on the other just the same. Sins have it harder cause they are constantly using different skills and switching back. I am not ashamed to say that I could never play a sin it's just too hard imo, however there are many sins out there with very good combo's. You just need practise at it. since you seem to use s+r combo (I think) try doing skil + s + e + r, it's a decent combo mainly because the extra key you have to press also helps in the timing of your combo. I use Skill + e + r + s + e + r skill + e + r +s + e +r, and I have had people tell me this is a very good combo mainly because it's easy to time because you press all those keys and you still hit for the same as a skill w + r combo or any other combo out there. Just go practise man, that's all you need. I don't know why the "flashy junk" screws up your combo I assume you are refering to judgement. If that is the case then maybe your game is just lagging a bit too much, try moving your view above your head in a 1v1 you'll lag less and perhaps your combo won't screw up that much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast