Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

___SnoopY___ has a movie O.o youtube too

This is a discussion on ___SnoopY___ has a movie O.o youtube too within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow a scammer can make a movie...
Page: 3

Varrko

wow a scammer can make a movie

BlingBling

eh.. i can prove i can combo better on a rogue the a priest xP ill make a movie on my friends rogue... I hate judgement i can do combo 100% without the pink crap and using a weaker skill i dont know maybe i get sidetracked when i use judgement :S

one_way

in 1 on 1 malice against warrior is fair below 72 but against any other class u shouldn't have to duff

B@RTOK

If you get sidetracked while comboing cause of a little pink flare you shouldn't play ko, wonder what happens when ice burst goes off. Does your brain freeze for 5 mins? Perhaps it is you that is lagging not the game...

JasonVorhees

Default Re: ___SnoopY___ has a movie O.o youtube too

Originally posted by BlingBling
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBjDAuFYD0A

interesting..
    sux ... debuffs suxxxxxx

Originally posted by BlingBling+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlingBling)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-J
    Well if you need to use all 3 duffs to kill some1 I wouldnt be proud of it and put it in a video ( excapt that guy you killed is a babashoper or a cheater ), cant speak for this video cuz I dont play on the server so I dont know something bouth the ppl there. anyway my rating: 4/10
    you are lvl 72.. the only reason u dont need to duff ppl is bcuz u have helis -.- with my ms i do about 500-600 dmg to a unmaliced rogue if i had helis id do 1,000

to a unmaliced warrior i do like fvcking 450 with judgment and with helis id do 850... thats more then me malicing him and using judgement...[/b]
    strange.. I hit unmaliced rogues with a HB +7 & helis for max 700 mostly for 500, with tourment for like 1k - 1.3k

MrsKen

I remember that ms+8 (its my) scammer

U suck
    Ur Combo Suck
    Ur Non premium char suck
    Ur Scammed items suck

Lol wtf are u?Get premium that s the first hint.
    2.dont scam
    3.learn combo
    4.dont put a shield on and duff around like a pussy
    5.Get better music
    6.get skills
    u r a piece of shit in my opinion.And a scammer
    learn fairness...

B@RTOK

+1

BlingBling

Originally posted by Ali1989
    U suck
    Ur Combo Suck
    Ur Non premium char suck
    Ur Scammed items suck

Lol wtf are u?Get premium that s the first hint.
    2.dont scam
    3.learn combo
    4.dont put a shield on and duff around like a pussy
    5.Get better music
    6.get skills
    u r a piece of shit in my opinion.And a scammer * *
    learn fairness...
    wtf get premmy? god sorry but i aint spending a cent on this game jeez thats just for ppl who have no life and dont want to spend their money on anything else but a game..

u say learn fairness... the warrior i was fighting has 3.4k base hp I have 3.2k hp (buffed), he has 1.9k atk unbuffed didnt ask how much with wolf.I have 1.7k atk with books and str he has 1236 def i have 565 def (with ac) that practicaly makes our stats even -.- just he has a little bit less AP And hp but he has the ability to stun, slow, sprint

BlingBling

Originally posted by MrsKen
    mm accually it isnt.. i have been a int priest for ages and i just recently bought a ms from some random turk at moradon -.-

BlingBling

Originally posted by NordFront+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NordFront)</div>
    Originally posted by BlingBling@
    <!--QuoteBegin-J

Well if you need to use all 3 duffs to kill some1 I wouldnt be proud of it and put it in a video ( excapt that guy you killed is a babashoper or a cheater ), cant speak for this video cuz I dont play on the server so I dont know something bouth the ppl there. anyway my rating: 4/10

you are lvl 72.. the only reason u dont need to duff ppl is bcuz u have helis -.- with my ms i do about 500-600 dmg to a unmaliced rogue if i had helis id do 1,000

to a unmaliced warrior i do like fvcking 450 with judgment and with helis id do 850... thats more then me malicing him and using judgement...
    strange.. I hit unmaliced rogues with a HB +7 & helis for max 700 mostly for 500, with tourment for like 1k - 1.3k[/b]

HAH! what a lie so your telling me with judgement you would hit them for 100 some times 300? remember helis gives an extra 400 dmg..

Hypnotic

Originally posted by BlingBling+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlingBling)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrsKen
    mm accually it isnt.. i have been a int priest for ages and i just recently bought a ms from some random turk at moradon -.-[/b]

a different story every time some one confounts you about it

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by NordFront+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NordFront)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlingBling
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-J

to a unmaliced warrior i do like fvcking 450 with judgment and with helis id do 850... thats more then me malicing him and using judgement...
    strange.. I hit unmaliced rogues with a HB +7 & helis for max 700 mostly for 500, with tourment for like 1k - 1.3k[/b]

HAH! what a lie so your telling me with judgement you would hit them for 100 some times 300? remember helis gives an extra 400 dmg..[/b][/quote]

dunno how long u play this game but the dmg u hit with helis always depens:
    1.) of the total def of ur opponent, warrior def = 1.2k+, good rogues can have 1k def+
    2.) if he equit weapon def armor or Iron belt / Iron neck
    3.) on 65 and 70 master skill, as u may know matchles is buged so if you hit some 100dmg on ur bar and he got matchles u hit him for real just 85dmg b/c it dont show the right dmg on ur bar
    for sure u can hit a lvl 60rogue in fullplate 800dmg+ but thats very very very very rare

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123