_ArchDevil_ :my 1st pk movie

This is a discussion on _ArchDevil_ :my 1st pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.de/files/33398816/DlwDcz...Devil_.rar.html http://files.filefront.com//;5516315;;/ Lol i just realized I'm noob when u r talking about forums,missed section where to post my pk ...
Page: 1

_ArchDevil_

Default _ArchDevil_ :my 1st pk movie

http://rapidshare.de/files/33398816/DlwDcz...Devil_.rar.html
    http://files.filefront.com//;5516315;;/
    Lol i just realized I'm noob when u r talking about forums,missed section
    where to post my pk movie :P-thx Killosauruz lol
    Well don't be afraid to dowload it,it's just my video not some virus
    or anything like that
    As I said before if u ask me it's kinda sucky(I made it in
    1,5months only,but I'm not recording all time so this are not
    my best fights like 1v2,1v3,1v4 or even 1v5),but for my 1st vid it's ok as
    other ppl says :P
    It's not compared to other pro pk movies like Zero and Eric r making,this is DCZ/DLW most of these ppl
    r same lvl,and i don't have gear like they do,don't expect too much pls <_<
    I hope u'll like it,Enjoy

Devontje

<3 it! :wub: :wub: :wub:

bazerk|bazeeka

ill give it a dl ya

conf-

Its was a damn good demo .. can i know what was ur priest level, that priest what was on pics at the start ..

_ArchDevil_

Originally posted by conf-
    Its was a damn good demo .. can i know what was ur priest level, that priest what was on pics at the start ..
    Well it was only 63,but i started long enough after bera came up,and all i was doin was
    exp all day,but i got ban tho(1 month,it shouldn't be...),i exped some other chars,so it's kinda big lvl
    for the time i spent on it :P
    I stop to play it when FD came up...(2 months b4 FD came all i was doin was
    boss hunt and pk)
    I stoped cuz i never had luck on boss drops,killed like 74928742938472 with my clannies
    and all i got was chitin bow from shaula that i had to share with friend(i was about to kill
    it alone and then my hp pots were gone xD,so i called friend to kill it)
    I helped in many clans to get equip,never took anything for myself...
    There weren't any reason to continue with playing it(except almost all my friends
    we begging me to continue playing it lol)...there would be 80lvls soon and they would
    kill it as bp in like 3 hits -_-
    I moved to this warr sold my bp items and made ALOT of money since then :P
    Damn I'm really bored,i said whole story about it xD,it's cuz i can't log in b1 so i can
    pk so i'm hanging on forums lol h43r:,
    Thx to all in Blues_Brothers and all other who helped me about it(they know who is it)
    And thx about comment :P

conf-

So youre saying than bp sucks then ? .. how about fp bp?.. becouse i am doing bp atm.. and i dont really know what char i would like to play.. .. warrior, bp or rogue... so wanna give me all bad and good things of bp ?.. i just like to know..

dene

great skillz man
    ull learn me that one day hehe
    i was in BB so ill say YOU WELCOME altought i dun think u were reffering to me , u helped me more than i helped you lol
    tnx man ur great

_ArchDevil_

Originally posted by conf-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(conf-)</div>
    So youre saying than bp sucks then ? .. how about fp bp?.. becouse i am doing bp atm.. and i dont really know what char i would like to play.. .. warrior, bp or rogue... so wanna give me all bad and good things of bp ?.. i just like to know..[/b]
    Umm never tried fp bp,i like the usuall bp it pwnz but u can't do anything without
    dd25 in cz( ofc u can 1v1 or maybe 1v2 sins,but if more of em r chasing u-u r dead)
    Also i was low lvl for cz at that moment i started to pk...
    Got some sins 1v1 much more lvls than i was,with uber gear but only few,and pking
    was just getting me pissed off,i was dying very often...
    I'm telling u bp is king of 1v1 unless u r fighting some sin with GOD DAMN GOOD combo
    who can break ur heal all time
    I also played 66lvl bp for 1 day,was fighting sin 70 lvl and he couldn't kill me ofc every time when ur
    hp is getting low just heal...
    Prolly most of other ppl don't agree about bp is king of 1v1 but it's only my what i think
    Try int healer/duffer of duffer/healer it's very funny when ppl can't kill u :P
    but bp ftw lol

<!--QuoteBegin-dene

great skillz man
    ull learn me that one day hehe
    i was in BB so ill say YOU WELCOME altought i dun think u were reffering to me , u helped me more than i helped you lol
    tnx man ur great
    i said that about all of u,including u,not only cuz u helped me,it's about all great time i had
    with u guys,and girls ofc :P

Infiniti422

Dude very nice video, i remember when me and you ALWAYS went pking in DCZ
    We still do today, but not as much

_ArchDevil_

Originally posted by Infiniti422
    Dude very nice video, i remember when me and you ALWAYS went pking in DCZ *
    We still do today, but not as much
    u?
    :P thx