Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

:_ArmageddoN_: Of Olympia

This is a discussion on :_ArmageddoN_: Of Olympia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very nice 10/10. cant wait for the full vid[/b] TYTY...
Page: 3

iTzBryan Senior Member

very nice 10/10. cant wait for the full vid[/b]
    TYTY

oO Jc Oo

nice intro brotha, hope to see more action in the full video u gonna make soon ^_^

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

ok dude wow u win.. gg.. zz lol[/b]
    hahaa <333
    Question though, how DID you get the quality so good, disregarding the &fmt=18 thing?

iTzBryan Senior Member

hahaa <333
    Question though, how DID you get the quality so good, disregarding the &fmt=18 thing?[/b]

secrets of the producer =X

goutsi

very nice effects , GG priest and music even i dont like LP i liked this one:P....hmm try add in ur whole movie some clips with assasib/ warrior so wont be so boring just see only heals and dbuffs but also some action ( i dont say that priest dont have action). but ur clan have some noobies i am sharer of malish , goutsi , and when i ask them to come vs they just say pedal but nvm TRAILER WAS COOL ;d

oO Jc Oo

very nice effects , GG priest and music even i dont like LP i liked this one:P....hmm try add in ur whole movie some clips with assasib/ warrior so wont be so boring just see only heals and dbuffs but also some action ( i dont say that priest dont have action). but ur clan have some noobies i am sharer of malish , goutsi , and when i ask them to come vs they just say pedal but nvm TRAILER WAS COOL ;d[/b]

pedal :lol:

bad ass quality i must say. this clan been around for so long, long as i can remember playing in oly and u guys still have the same colored cape and same skull symbol. ^^

nice trailer but i didnt like the music at all..
    its like destroying the original song :S

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

very nice effects , GG priest and music even i dont like LP i liked this one:P....hmm try add in ur whole movie some clips with assasib/ warrior so wont be so boring just see only heals and dbuffs but also some action ( i dont say that priest dont have action). but ur clan have some noobies i am sharer of malish , goutsi , and when i ask them to come vs they just say pedal but nvm TRAILER WAS COOL ;d[/b]
    thats because after watching ur pk video ur skill bar is set up to that of sum1 who uses a pedal. but if u say u can mh that fast with just one button on skill bar then kudos to you.

also whoever the guy from greece is that plays malish is a total cocky jackass and pisses a lot of ppl off what with his constant spamming of hate mail saying "fak usa"

so if thats you...kindly crawl in a hole and die

iTzBryan Senior Member

nice trailer but i didnt like the music at all..
    its like destroying the original song :S[/b]
    well i figured some ppl wouldnt like it but i pick my fav music so its not like im looking for stuff that people will hate lol

goutsi

pedal :lol:[/b]
    haha yes u find it pedal +15rebirth pedal and back of me 3black mens make pedal for better minor.hahah gyies say "pedal" are very funny whats ur ingame name i bet i pwned u and u have bad feelings now i dont wanna hurt ur feelings more

haha yes u find it pedal +15rebirth pedal and back of me 3black mens make pedal for better minor.hahah gyies say "pedal" are very funny whats ur ingame name i bet i pwned u and u have bad feelings now i dont wanna hurt ur feelings more[/b]
    Are you stupid? He was obviously joking.

Good effects, but I don&#39;t think u could make a good PK vid at olympia since pk there has become stupid.

goutsi

thats because after watching ur pk video ur skill bar is set up to that of sum1 who uses a pedal. but if u say u can mh that fast with just one button on skill bar then kudos to you.

also whoever the guy from greece is that plays malish is a total cocky jackass and pisses a lot of ppl off what with his constant spamming of hate mail saying "fak usa"

so if thats you...kindly crawl in a hole and die[/b]
    "fak usa"??? i never told that dude and who are u o.O and about pedal i have to say LOL , i have videos i kill nooobs like Ichisto and other with camera ,, and what i must make to believe i play "solo" and not with pedal have 4-5minor in skillbar lol... come greece if u want and see me playing u can stay in my home for2days if u want:P

Are you stupid? He was obviously joking.

Good effects, but I don&#39;t think u could make a good PK vid at olympia since pk there has become stupid.[/b]
    i dont think he is jokinh many haters tell me that

Prejtcz

Very nice trailer dude.I realllllllyyyyy likeeeee it.

i dont think he is jokinh many haters tell me that[/b]
    You really are stupid...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast