Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

:_ArmageddoN_: Of Olympia

This is a discussion on :_ArmageddoN_: Of Olympia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i liked it the only thing i didnt like was the 8 v 4 parties im from oly and i ...
Page: 5

i liked it the only thing i didnt like was the 8 v 4 parties im from oly and i know that armageddon owns cz but id like 2 see more vsing instead of a 8 man arma party killin Gaysomnio[/b]
    insomnio>armageddon. the current insomnio (if there is one), is not insomnio

Pretty much what I was saying the past few months ;o kostas?[/b]
    it's themos

since this is turning into an olympia drama topic, i am reporting in for duty

yeah, i'll agree that the more "skilled" players of olympia have slowly left over the past year. armageddon relatively rose to dominate cz after "competition" left.

however, i don't find it that hard to believe that previous clans (previously thought to be unskilled) may have learned a thing or two.. or three. i saw it happen with insomnio . mage dominant clan at the start of the server turned later into a rounded clan.

now, i'm not necessarily behind all the hype that armageddon is #1 pwnin cz left and right, but i don't believe in the anti-arma's to their full extent either. skill is hardly inherent, and with practice a desirable amount of skill can be achieved. since arma has been playing since the beginning of the server (i think?), it's plausible that they can be as good as they say they are.

now of course, here, anti-armas will call me a traitor, and armageddon will talk about how skilled they actually are (and draw upon the fact that i have not played seriously on my main in a while). everytime a new "number 1" arises, i've come back to the server to see how good they really are (which then explains my server hopping). but, i'm getting tired of it. so, no... i won't.

regardless, my opinion on the clan still remains the same despite the newfound drama. to be honest, i can definitely find it believable that arma is definitely enjoying their newfound attention. this is how the "elite" clans always come into the spotlight anyways. with some good old fashioned drama. however, i have always seen the clan striving to be #1... in the game context. have the most nps, kingship, active clan, 36 members, etc. i think that's how everyone else started anyways. what i find the trend to be is, after that period of striving to have your symbol on the flags, you either a) quit or b) start to want competition. if you go down the second path, all the extra bullshit sort of becomes undesirable. so, i still perceive armageddon as a group of players prior to the two-choice path.

anyways, on a side note, i know most of arma dislikes me, but i hope you can just heed some words of advice without lashing out at who is giving the advice.

edit: i find it refreshing to lose. losing is how you improve. i may be elitist, but i'm not over-elitist. i give praise where it is due, and i also flame where it is due.

iTzBryan Senior Member

insomnio>armageddon. the current insomnio (if there is one), is not insomnio
    it's themos
    since this is turning into an olympia drama topic, i am reporting in for duty

yeah, i'll agree that the more "skilled" players of olympia have slowly left over the past year. armageddon relatively rose to dominate cz after "competition" left.

however, i don't find it that hard to believe that previous clans (previously thought to be unskilled) may have learned a thing or two.. or three. i saw it happen with insomnio . mage dominant clan at the start of the server turned later into a rounded clan.

now, i'm not necessarily behind all the hype that armageddon is #1 pwnin cz left and right, but i don't believe in the anti-arma's to their full extent either. skill is hardly inherent, and with practice a desirable amount of skill can be achieved. since arma has been playing since the beginning of the server (i think?), it's plausible that they can be as good as they say they are.
    now of course, here, anti-armas will call me a traitor, and armageddon will talk about how skilled they actually are (and draw upon the fact that i have not played seriously on my main in a while). everytime a new "number 1" arises, i've come back to the server to see how good they really are (which then explains my server hopping). but, i'm getting tired of it. so, no... i won't.
    regardless, my opinion on the clan still remains the same despite the newfound drama. to be honest, i can definitely find it believable that arma is definitely enjoying their newfound attention. this is how the "elite" clans always come into the spotlight anyways. with some good old fashioned drama. however, i have always seen the clan striving to be #1... in the game context. have the most nps, kingship, active clan, 36 members, etc. i think that's how everyone else started anyways. what i find the trend to be is, after that period of striving to have your symbol on the flags, you either a) quit or b) start to want competition. if you go down the second path, all the extra bullshit sort of becomes undesirable. so, i still perceive armageddon as a group of players prior to the two-choice path.

anyways, on a side note, i know most of arma dislikes me, but i hope you can just heed some words of advice without lashing out at who is giving the advice.

edit: i find it refreshing to lose. losing is how you improve. i may be elitist, but i'm not over-elitist. i give praise where it is due, and i also flame where it is due.[/b]
    so what did you think of the video.... zzz

so what did you think of the video.... zzz[/b]
    who cares, this is a drama topic

even though im not a fan of your clan, you're probably the person i knew longest in this game.. so im gonna have to say u did good.

even though im not a fan of your clan, you're probably the person i knew longest in this game.. so im gonna have to say u did good.[/b]
    ASSjr, answer in msn u faggot.

ps: I still think that the quality/effects/effort are awesome.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i cant believe that nigga tank really type an essay about a GAME

*cough* VIRGIN *cough*

iTzBryan Senior Member

even though im not a fan of your clan, you're probably the person i knew longest in this game.. so im gonna have to say u did good.[/b]

Hommie me u mike danny and dale all STARTED this game together.... omg those were the days

o btw that was me who told everyone about it...

i cant believe that nigga tank really type an essay about a GAME

*cough* VIRGIN *cough*[/b]
    oh.

fuck.

do you even play olympia? who are you

edit:
    *unicef - CristiaN - Waiting for the right time. says (6:10 PM):
    flame war is coming yo

brace yourself

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

insomnio>armageddon. the current insomnio (if there is one), is not insomnio[/b]
    the current insomnio is some fake called BraveVision, they have some old insomnio members i think

the current insomnio is some fake called BraveVision, they have some old insomnio members i think[/b]
    wrong.

don't quote me tank

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

oh.

fuck.

do you even play olympia? who are you[/b]
    im the guy u used to beg to party you at ds so u could lvl up

and yes i play olympia. im the guy with total noob items that rolls gays like u in cz.

all u fags just watch the trailer if u like it cool if not then dont post

im the guy u used to beg to party you at ds so u could lvl up

and yes i play olympia. im the guy with total noob items that rolls gays like u in cz.

all u fags just watch the trailer if u like it cool if not then dont post[/b]
    considering i haven't played on olympia in 10 months, i highly doubt that's right. prior to that... i ran ds parties.

what's your character name? u got one other than oOericOo?

tank loves us :P ty for the kudos and i have played with some of the older members i guess and arma is just as good as the old hb and gm ally but ya most of the old school players have left but oly is FARR from a dead server

Hey cutie Senior Member

WOW
    best trailer ive ever seen

how the fuck do u get the quality so good? is it your computer? or the recording program?

iTzBryan Senior Member

WOW
    best trailer ive ever seen

how the fuck do u get the quality so good? is it your computer? or the recording program?[/b]
    thanks hommie.

and no. its all hacks.. hacks.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast