Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

:_ArmageddoN_: Of Olympia

This is a discussion on :_ArmageddoN_: Of Olympia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; calipso.. what grounds do you have saying that your OLD clan is better than our CURRENT clan? how do you ...
Page: 6

calipso.. what grounds do you have saying that your OLD clan is better than our CURRENT clan? how do you compare the two?

?

Going around forums and telling us what clan you USED to be in, during the time you USED to play this game means absolutely nothing. It just makes you look like you are a conceited prick, who cant accept the fact that your clannies have all quit, and mine havent. blahow me

I agree with almost all of the points from the essay (that i dont want to quote)... a clan that has been around since the starting of the server rose up to #1, and is looking for competition. What else is new? Why the drama? We havent quit, so lay off our sacks plx.

Why the comments like "WELL, MY #1 CLAN WAS BETTER THEN UR #1 CLAN... SO, WE > YOU".. lol sounds like "my dad could've kicked your dads ass, only if my dad was still alive"... ? terrible comparison, that is virtually impossible to prove to be true.

anywho, to those who feel that it is their duty to defend their disbanded clan, by all means go ahead. I will probably be the same if that day ever comes. Until then, plx lay off my sackkkkkkkk. ty bb

spec out

calipso.. what grounds do you have saying that your OLD clan is better than our CURRENT clan? how do you compare the two?

?

Going around forums and telling us what clan you USED to be in, during the time you USED to play this game means absolutely nothing. It just makes you look like you are a conceited prick, who cant accept the fact that your clannies have all quit, and mine havent. blahow me

I agree with almost all of the points from the essay (that i dont want to quote)... a clan that has been around since the starting of the server rose up to #1, and is looking for competition. What else is new? Why the drama? We havent quit, so lay off our sacks plx.

Why the comments like "WELL, MY #1 CLAN WAS BETTER THEN UR #1 CLAN... SO, WE > YOU".. lol sounds like "my dad could've kicked your dads ass, only if my dad was still alive"... ? terrible comparison, that is virtually impossible to prove to be true.

anywho, to those who feel that it is their duty to defend their disbanded clan, by all means go ahead. I will probably be the same if that day ever comes. Until then, plx lay off my sackkkkkkkk. ty bb

spec out[/b]
    Hai bro, thanks for caring about me, what I mean is that ur stupid clannies such like neptune, geberamq and others (they are the ones who compare themselves to us) say we owned INSOMNIO ( after we all stopped playing ) and like u just said... im not comparing my clan with urs ( no point of comparation.. since u just started going cz, getting 80, killing felankor.. and other stuff ) oh btw I never said u were #1 clan ( I think a #1 clan is the one who got things like, CSW, kingship maybe, owns cz, own every isiloon and felankor, have a very good teamplay and active people, etc etc..u are just in the path of that. )

All blame fury cause he started the shit.

Looking forward to the full vid, but follow my recomendation and don't put 8-man party, it sucks.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

considering kingship is owned by turkish clans that bug the election that has NOTHING to do with being #1 on server. csw doesnt have much to do with it either. its damn near impossible for a mature american based clan to go to csw. ppl have jobs and school (college) during the week and csw is during afternoon in the middle of the week and i for one dont know of a clan that can hold that castle by only going to saturday csw. arma rapes isi with a 4-6 man party and 1 priest (its been frasp'd if no1 believes), and can kill felankor when we dont get ksed by 3 clans having a verbal ally against us; or have it lured away by wall hacking koxpers.

as far as this arma vs. insomnio thing when insomnio was still a strong clan i was like lvl 68 so they would absolutely rape my fuking face ill be the first to admit it. only way to settle this crap is to have all insomnio members come back and get jiggy wid it in cz but i doubt that will happen as they have moved on to other things/games.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Ello!

Edit: What's this about?

iTzBryan Senior Member

yea im gunna have to agree with spec on the fact that u cannot compare old clans to current.....

Yes... insomnio was a good clan blah blah but then they went orc and disbanded eventually so have ur clan come back and we can werses.

But yea i have no "beef" (wow gay word) with any clans so i dont care what anyone really says... arma is a good clan and has been around since the start of the server and has held #1 for a long time.

i'll just say one more thing. contrary to popular belief, time frame actually does have some bearing on this argument. after reading a lot of your responses, i see that a common theme is that now arma is good enough to compare with the clans from the past. congrats. considering the path is linear, it was a given that provided you guys didn't quit, you would get there someday. i knew this was going to come up, thus i included a part in my "essay" about not coming back just to see how good you guys really are. show some respect for your predecessors

iTzBryan Senior Member

i'll just say one more thing. contrary to popular belief, time frame actually does have some bearing on this argument. after reading a lot of your responses, i see that a common theme is that now arma is good enough to compare with the clans from the past. congrats. considering the path is linear, it was a given that provided you guys didn't quit, you would get there someday. i knew this was going to come up, thus i included a part in my "essay" about not coming back just to see how good you guys really are. show some respect for your predecessors[/b]
    ive been around just as long if not longer than you, and i quit for 1.5 year, 1 year,and 9 months all at different times.

ive been around just as long if not longer than you, and i quit for 1.5 year, 1 year,and 9 months all at different times.[/b]
    i hope you are joking

notsinfiery

who is Armageddon

im gonna have to back up tank here and say hes probably one of the oldest players in this game lol.. he started olympia from the beginning and played most other servers near their start such as ares, diez etc...

kokolas06

I > tank cause i played in ares since day 1

bb tank

iTzBryan Senior Member

i hope you are joking[/b]

well ok if youve played longer than me... great dude.... but this is a game so honestly i dont really give 2 shits who you are.... not to be an ass but honestly..lol

well ok if youve played longer than me... great dude.... but this is a game so honestly i dont really give 2 shits who you are.... not to be an ass but honestly..lol[/b]
    let us repeat your chain of logic.

1. i make a statement
    2. you refute my statement on the grounds that you played longer than me
    3. it is proven that i played longer thus my original statement remains valid
    4. "this is a game so i dont give 2 shits"

u as old as assaultjr or wot

you understand, i could have said "this is a game so honestly i dont really give 2 shits who you are" instead of saying "are you joking?"

shit applies everywhere and is irrelevant

make sense

edit: example: my original post could have been

lol... its just a game.. why do u waste time making vids? to show u are #1?? in a game?? lol its just a game so i dont give a shit

iTzBryan Senior Member

wow ok dude well u keep on talking man. bump my vid. thanks

I played myko, me>all.

Ok, I got lvl 23 there and quitted cause had insane lag.

who is Armageddon[/b]
    xD

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast