Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

:_ArmageddoN_: Of Olympia

This is a discussion on :_ArmageddoN_: Of Olympia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol bryan was owned by tank hard core :lol:...
Page: 7

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

lol bryan was owned by tank hard core :lol:

Hai bro, thanks for caring about me, what I mean is that ur stupid clannies such like neptune, geberamq and others (they are the ones who compare themselves to us) say we owned INSOMNIO ( after we all stopped playing ) and like u just said... im not comparing my clan with urs ( no point of comparation.. since u just started going cz, getting 80, killing felankor.. and other stuff ) oh btw I never said u were #1 clan ( I think a #1 clan is the one who got things like, CSW, kingship maybe, owns cz, own every isiloon and felankor, have a very good teamplay and active people, etc etc..u are just in the path of that. )

All blame fury cause he started the shit.

Looking forward to the full vid, but follow my recomendation and don't put 8-man party, it sucks.[/b]
    lol getting csw.

i laughed softly to myself.

you got the castle because there was a turk dc, = no rm cata bugging, or even online at all. Im not blaming fury for starting this, im not blaming anyone. I never said u said we were a #1 clan; dont know where u are going with this one.
    u guys went to felanor with all the marbles peruanaso bugged for

let bryan make whatever kind of pk he wants, its his movie. You dont like it? thats really too bad because hes not gunna change anything because you think its better lol.

i'll just say one more thing. contrary to popular belief, time frame actually does have some bearing on this argument. after reading a lot of your responses, i see that a common theme is that now arma is good enough to compare with the clans from the past. congrats. considering the path is linear, it was a given that provided you guys didn't quit, you would get there someday. i knew this was going to come up, thus i included a part in my "essay" about not coming back just to see how good you guys really are. show some respect for your predecessors[/b]
    I have respect for the HB crew for obtaining gg gear and skills EARLY in the server; its obvious hb knew how to play the game correctly. I played the server from day 1, but never "made a name for myself" back then. People didn't know me, but now that i'm a part of the top plateau, it just makes me feel like shyt for people to throw all of arma's hours and hard work under the bus. People constantly bagging on peri, not realiziing that hes kept the same core group of players together longer than anyone else has in this server. Period. That deserves the same amount of respect as earlier top clans in my opinion.
    I hope people understand where I'm coming from...how much shyt do we take now? All we want to do is play the game. If donating our NP for the sake of clan ranking and putting hours in for the sake of gaining better items is bad, then call all of us losers. someone pls correct me if i am mistaken.

lol getting csw.

i laughed softly to myself.

you got the castle because there was a turk dc, = no rm cata bugging, or even online at all. Im not blaming fury for starting this, im not blaming anyone. I never said u said we were a #1 clan; dont know where u are going with this one.
    u guys went to felanor with all the marbles peruanaso bugged for

let bryan make whatever kind of pk he wants, its his movie. You dont like it? thats really too bad because hes not gunna change anything because you think its better lol.[/b]
    Are you sure u played Olympia? we got the castle back like 2 times against RM and his 12412 allies.

About the vid, its just an opinion, wow u really like to pay attention to me don&#39;t u?, thanks <3.

ps: oh forgot about peruanaso, yeah he didn&#39;t got any marble that day, he&#39;s like our most retarded member ( and still is in other games ), we told him not to do it again cause if he doesn&#39;t get hit by the AOE its a bug..

ps2: I just saw what u told to tank, maybe u, but as I said in other post, u have retards in ur clan I&#39;ve said their names already, they don&#39;t think like u, thats why u guys take flames.

Are you sure u played Olympia? we got the castle back like 2 times against RM and his 12412 allies.

About the vid, its just an opinion, wow u really like to pay attention to me don&#39;t u?, thanks <3.[/b]
    no, I didnt even have enough time to edit my post and quote tank before u replied like a troll. dude u need to lay off. please

no, I didnt even have enough time to edit my post and quote tank before u replied like a troll. dude u need to lay off. please[/b]

Here, look, all the "hate" between my clan and ur clan started with this http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=206709&hl=

Thats what I mean, u saw INSOMNIO members talking shit about ur clan before this?, what I mean is, tell the retarded clannies that u have to SHUT UP, and you guys will live happily in olympia. Thats all, good luck in the full vid, I really think it would be good regarding how boring is Olympia CZ for me.

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

i just read all the retarded shit here and really I’m disappointed in both sides of it.
    first off it&#39;s all a time issue insomnio left the server as we were beginning to hit 80. but at this time we still rolled a lot of insomnio parties with 75 lvl chars and lvl 68 priests and at times they also rolled us. i do know that if insomnio was still active we WILL still be #1 on server. do the math the #2 spot now has over 12mill np donated I’m not going to say how much we have but 3 times as much is not far. insomnio had what 54mill np lol thats a joke cuz 90% of your clan would never donate cuz they would lose a perm symble where as most of our clan has close to 1mill np some have over 2 but wait you can get perm M with around 900k hmm. saying you would take our #1 slot cuz you had more np is a joke you know that your clan would never donate to lose perm np symbol look at RM they are just like insomnio
    on the other side of things insomnio had some BOMB ass priests hell MI6 would be nothing if they didn&#39;t have MDKL and priests alike. priests are everything and that’s one thing arma blows ass in is priests if insomnio came with 2 parties with 3 priests in each we would get destroyed. all we could bring to the table is a max of 4 priests with joke gears. which goes to the skill part i have no prob saying bryan is more skilled then any of insomnios priests. he has shit gear and still holds his own same with zul. arma has warriors better geared then any of the insomnio warriors ever were but without the priests geared out skill means nothing.

wow guys stop posting!!!!!!
    insomnio cata bugged it&#39;s nothing new 90% of your clan bugged every thing they could i would even go as far as to say you all np bugged too
    you can&#39;t say your clan didn&#39;t bug there is tons of pics and videos every where
    thats why you were flamed
    now if you didn&#39;t bug fine thats good but YOUR CLAN DID
    hell josh koxped every one knows nothing new but he didn&#39;t do it on his warrior
    now there is videos or some thing of one of armas sins koxping long ago to bad they could not tell us when he was in clan then he would have been kicked.
    sure arma is not 100% legit some people in the clan have done "things" every one knows what i&#39;m talking about baba&#39;s
    but we didn&#39;t do shit 1/2 as bad as your clan did

i just read all the retarded shit here and really I’m disappointed in both sides of it.
    first off it&#39;s all a time issue insomnio left the server as we were beginning to hit 80. but at this time we still rolled a lot of insomnio parties with 75 lvl chars and lvl 68 priests and at times they also rolled us. i do know that if insomnio was still active we WILL still be #1 on server. do the math the #2 spot now has over 12mill np donated I’m not going to say how much we have but 3 times as much is not far. insomnio had what 54mill np lol thats a joke cuz 90% of your clan would never donate cuz they would lose a perm symble where as most of our clan has close to 1mill np some have over 2 but wait you can get perm M with around 900k hmm. saying you would take our #1 slot cuz you had more np is a joke you know that your clan would never donate to lose perm np symbol look at RM they are just like insomnio
    on the other side of things insomnio had some BOMB ass priests hell MI6 would be nothing if they didn&#39;t have MDKL and priests alike. priests are everything and that’s one thing arma blows ass in is priests if insomnio came with 2 parties with 3 priests in each we would get destroyed. all we could bring to the table is a max of 4 priests with joke gears. which goes to the skill part i have no prob saying bryan is more skilled then any of insomnios priests. he has shit gear and still holds his own same with zul. arma has warriors better geared then any of the insomnio warriors ever were but without the priests geared out skill means nothing.

insomnio cata bugged it&#39;s nothing new 90% of your clan bugged every thing they could i would even go as far as to say you all np bugged too
    you can&#39;t say your clan didn&#39;t bug there is tons of pics and videos every where
    hell josh koxped every one knows nothing new but he didn&#39;t do it on his warrior
    now there is videos or some thing of one of armas sins koxping long ago to bad they could not tell us when he was in clan then he would have been kicked.
    sure arma is not 100% legit some people in the clan have done "things" every one knows what i&#39;m talking about baba&#39;s
    but we didn&#39;t do shit 1/2 as bad as your clan did[/b]
    See my point now? THANKS!

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

this calipso nigga is a fuking TROLL and a half man wow. fool quit the game like a year ago and still spams refresh on these posts. go outside and see sum sunlight man

this calipso nigga is a fuking TROLL and a half man wow. fool quit the game like a year ago and still spams refresh on these posts. go outside and see sum sunlight man [/b]
    I&#39;m playing DotA, got nothing to do when I&#39;m dead there. Thanks for caring tho.

iTzBryan Senior Member

but we didn&#39;t do shit 1/2 as bad as your clan did[/b]

OMG HE SAID IT??!?! my gears are leet what are u talking about?

shampoo

Nice Video. Hope you make a full one. But I kindof agree with Tank on the basis that you should be respectful to the people who ran the server before you, because now you run it right? Therefore you have simular accomplishments acommplised at different time intervals, therefore by not respecting their achievements you are not respecting your own, which is not a good thing to do.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Nice Video. Hope you make a full one. But I kindof agree with Tank on the basis that you should be respectful to the people who ran the server before you, because now you run it right? Therefore you have simular accomplishments acommplised at different time intervals, therefore by not respecting their achievements you are not respecting your own, which is not a good thing to do.[/b]
    this is a game.

shampoo

OMG your right! But considering the amount of time and the teamwork required to be in a successful clan it is nice to reflect and respect previous accomplishments, yes?

iTzBryan Senior Member

OMG your right! But considering the amount of time and the teamwork required to be in a successful clan it is nice to reflect and respect previous accomplishments, yes?[/b]

but you make it sound so homo...

Hey cutie Senior Member

but you make it sound so homo...[/b]
    its a game.
    it cant be homo

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast