Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

:_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia

This is a discussion on :_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really liked the video. The editing and use of different views and angles is totally awesome. It's one of ...
Page: 6

I really liked the video. The editing and use of different views and angles is totally awesome. It's one of the most original, well put PK videos EVER.

Also like the war video and the several CZ clips of the clan fighting 2+more parties vs 1.

Personally I don't think the raiding clips are interesting to me, just like when there was another video on here of a pty raping us when we were on a boss after restart (none of us buffed, one priest who was duffed from behind and killed in a second, etc). I just just don't think they show any skill so why post those.

Would have also liked to see some of the VS between our warriors and the other top warriors on the server, that woulda been cool. And we have soo many great sessions NT, didn't see any of those.

Aside from that, it's incredibly well done. I have yet to see any PK video with that much artistic content.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Would have also liked to see some of the VS between our warriors and the other top warriors on the server, that woulda been cool.[/b]
    stay tuned

stay tuned [/b]

Are you going to get some of our top warriors to vs some other warriors?

miami

great movie the beginning was great.

x123x

-84937562837459234875[/b]

stop punching yourself in the face for money

wheres the file front?

Are you going to get some of our top warriors to vs some other warriors? [/b]
    damn...i got ripped

harsh

I really liked the video. The editing and use of different views and angles is totally awesome. It's one of the most original, well put PK videos EVER.

Also like the war video and the several CZ clips of the clan fighting 2+more parties vs 1.

Personally I don't think the raiding clips are interesting to me, just like when there was another video on here of a pty raping us when we were on a boss after restart (none of us buffed, one priest who was duffed from behind and killed in a second, etc). I just just don't think they show any skill so why post those.

Would have also liked to see some of the VS between our warriors and the other top warriors on the server, that woulda been cool. And we have soo many great sessions NT, didn't see any of those.

Aside from that, it's incredibly well done. I have yet to see any PK video with that much artistic content.[/b]
    Nice way to show ur feelings bud

Liked the last part of the vid (including song) and all the edit u made (intro was way too long), rest was boring (I don&#39;t like 7-8 man party pk vids).. I&#39;m sorry >.<

iTzBryan Senior Member

Nice way to show ur feelings bud

Liked the last part of the vid (including song) and all the edit u made (intro was way too long), rest was boring (I don&#39;t like 7-8 man party pk vids).. I&#39;m sorry >.<[/b]
    or a priest getting mana drained by the OBL and killed, that is included in the "no skill" as well

or a priest getting mana drained by the OBL and killed, that is included in the "no skill" as well [/b]
    My priest didn&#39;t died

The one who hitted OBL was cristaly, kinda like a risky strategy :P

The one who hitted OBL was cristaly[/b]
    he was also the one who left every1 in the party with 60+m coins after he died :lol:

he was also the one who left every1 in the party with 60+m coins after he died :lol:[/b]
    SS or it never happened!

ps : I don&#39;t think he had cause those were innactive accounts with 10m on inn lol

Nice way to show ur feelings bud [/b]
    I&#39;ve always been up front about my feelings in regard to you. I never knew you when you were active. When your clan was allied with us, I didn&#39;t even know u were in it. I remember all the bugging and bad gamesmanship of your clan (ie: koxping when server first came out, np transferring in wars, cata, using bugs to get into spots on maps u weren&#39;t supposed to, etc - and please stop using "we were never told" excuse). When people started to get pissed about the misc things you guys were doing, you started to flame every post of ours. You acted like such a small minded child, and still do "bud." I remember one of your clannies pming me apologizing for your behavior and even stating "I don&#39;t know he flames we told him to stop." I think you confuse good play and bad play with knowing how to combo, no one remembers you because you are not memorable as a player or person, only as a shit talker, it&#39;s really too bad, its like you wasted all that time trying to prove something instead of being it.

Back on topic, I would have critiqued your pk video but in all honesty, I think you would have thought I was just flaming you so I decided not to. I even posted the comment about the boss hunt anonymously so as to not flame you directly. But like I said about my own clan video, I don&#39;t think these types of things show any skill, so why even post it in a video (ours or anyone elses - unlike you I am honest about things both ways).

Hey cutie Senior Member

burnt!

LOL best part for sure was when mage blink threw csw gate and tp partied in barely taking any damage

thats pretty original havent seen that on any pk movies

9.5/10

great effects
    good songs, suited it well
    good pk

only -0.5 was the intro was maybe just a little to long, but still kicked ass...

well done guys

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast