Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

:_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia

This is a discussion on :_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've always been up front about my feelings in regard to you. I never knew you when you were active. ...
Page: 7

I've always been up front about my feelings in regard to you. I never knew you when you were active. When your clan was allied with us, I didn't even know u were in it. I remember all the bugging and bad gamesmanship of your clan (ie: koxping when server first came out, np transferring in wars, cata, using bugs to get into spots on maps u weren't supposed to, etc - and please stop using "we were never told" excuse). When people started to get pissed about the misc things you guys were doing, you started to flame every post of ours. You acted like such a small minded child, and still do "bud." I remember one of your clannies pming me apologizing for your behavior and even stating "I don't know he flames we told him to stop." I think you confuse good play and bad play with knowing how to combo, no one remembers you because you are not memorable as a player or person, only as a shit talker, it's really too bad, its like you wasted all that time trying to prove something instead of being it.

Back on topic, I would have critiqued your pk video but in all honesty, I think you would have thought I was just flaming you so I decided not to. I even posted the comment about the boss hunt anonymously so as to not flame you directly. But like I said about my own clan video, I don't think these types of things show any skill, so why even post it in a video (ours or anyone elses - unlike you I am honest about things both ways).[/b]
    What you expected? ofc I'm gonna reply if u quote something about the vid I made. I made a reply without flames, yet u come with such a childish reply saying things that never happened (except the cata thing, I'm not hipocryte). I wasn't in INSOMNIO when ur clan was allied, I remember your ex-clannies talking shit about you. Stop acting like you were so clean... god knows what items you hold...

I'm sorry to the topic owner, but I never wanted ur clannie to bring shit up.

What you expected? ofc I'm gonna reply if u quote something about the vid I made. I made a reply without flames, yet u come with such a childish reply saying things that never happened (except the cata thing, I'm not hipocryte). I wasn't in INSOMNIO when ur clan was allied, I remember your ex-clannies talking shit about you. Stop acting like you were so clean... god knows what items you hold...

I'm sorry to the topic owner, but I never wanted ur clannie to bring shit up.[/b]

I don't expect anything but what you always give. You are a liar (and you and I both 100% know it) and a shit talker. I was giving an anonymous example to Bryan and you just had to start your little pie hole running. I have always been a baba shopper and seller, it's never EVER been denied, I like it, I enjoy it, and I've purchased many of your old clannies accounts and sold them and their items off - btw I enjoyed seeing in the tickets your clannies asking to have their old accounts unbanned, you still gunna keep the lie up? I don't need to explain anything to you for the 1000th time so do me and you a favor and stfu. It's okay that your clannies had a half dozen CS's, priest DD helm that never even dropped on our server, +3 uniques up the ass, +9 weapons (you even had +9 MDs) and you have the nerve of talking about me? Who cares you little twerp go back into obscurity.

silverbuffer18

ye intro was long but raid was good, raiding roadwarrirs naked isnt hard:P and the mage using blink with csw, 1337:0 10/10

I don't expect anything but what you always give. You are a liar (and you and I both 100% know it) and a shit talker. I was giving an anonymous example to Bryan and you just had to start your little pie hole running. I have always been a baba shopper and seller, it's never EVER been denied, I like it, I enjoy it, and I've purchased many of your old clannies accounts and sold them and their items off - btw I enjoyed seeing in the tickets your clannies asking to have their old accounts unbanned, you still gunna keep the lie up? I don't need to explain anything to you for the 1000th time so do me and you a favor and stfu. It's okay that your clannies had a half dozen CS's, priest DD helm that never even dropped on our server, +3 uniques up the ass, +9 weapons (you even had +9 MDs) and you have the nerve of talking about me? Who cares you little twerp go back into obscurity.[/b]
    It probably was when we tried to get nathaly and rata unbanned when they got banned cause a visual bug, but hey keep thinking w/e u want, I'm done here, keep flaming in ur clan topic bye.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

flame talia [ON]

so many novas up in hurrr!!! every1 watch the video and beat off to it..thats what i did

Are you going to get some of our top warriors to vs some other warriors? [/b]
    ahah sit down eric.

LOL best part for sure was when mage blink threw csw gate and tp partied in barely taking any damage

thats pretty original havent seen that on any pk movies[/b]
    was a nooby mage who did that btw.

I feel like posting something dum....

where is the link??

Is it the offical Trailer or is there a full movie?

Thanks xD

ahah sit down eric.[/b]
    my lvl > yours

It probably was when we tried to get nathaly and rata unbanned when they got banned cause a visual bug, but hey keep thinking w/e u want, I'm done here, keep flaming in ur clan topic bye.[/b]

Those weren't even a 1/5th of the accounts I saw you guys banned on. Visual bug ROFL, you are as pathetic as your poor excuse for lies (I don't call leeching np from koxpers "visual bugs" and no one believes you). I woulda let these go like I did when you flamed on and on but not this time. The abuses and bans are just a few of things I know about you guys. There are way more, from quest bugging, fragment abuse, np transferring and sooo much more. I didn't care to bring any of it out in the open until you decided to open the door - I asked you in private to end the flaming, stupid kid.

Hey cutie Senior Member

holy shit
    that was a sick fucking movie, loved the ending, that was nuts

bryanthepaladin is a beast yo!
    that mage was fucking gg toooo!!

nice fucking movie, loved the intro! didnt even feel like 10minutes!

10/10!!

lol i remember i played Pretty_healer for a bit and LBD the archer and some other archer were mad pwnage.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

GJ 9/10

iTzBryan Senior Member

GJ 9/10[/b]

ty baba

trbwn

great job.. upload to ff pls wanna have it in my ko movie collection

515saint

werd gj kanka look forward to the sequal

great job.. upload to ff pls wanna have it in my ko movie collection [/b]
    god damn right ff pls u lazy fak