Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

_Spec_ pk video

This is a discussion on _Spec_ pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 7/10...
Page: 2

xstep

7/10

Priest_gabber

7/10 but u should learn how to combo dude...

rapidshare please

i dont like party pk ;s

nutsackatak1

was i really the only person who noticed he didn't combo? o.O

over all a good movie as i loved the music and always love the light mages....but yeah, RR works wonders baba [/b]
    samezies

was i really the only person who noticed he didn't combo? o.O

over all a good movie as i loved the music and always love the light mages....but yeah, RR works wonders baba [/b]
    I noticed it too, but didn't want to be the first to say so. Already got negative remarks on a vid of his clannie. Would look like a got a wendetta against them, which I don't have :P.

But yeh, You are using e blade e blade or something? It makes your combo look very unnatural, not smooth at all. RR is not that hard , even 1 r is better than this. Also when you aoe why you use meteor/nova before blizzard? Imo blizzard > other aoes is the way to go.

RR? I always loved SR for mages. WR is good too... while you are running around.

Dont really think that 50 or less R hit will make suck a diff.

Btw, that song "ima player" the chorus its the same as "Molotov- Amateur" song chorus only with other words:O

youtube pls

its a nice movie but ... i didnt see any atempt to combo...

so 6,5/10 just cause... well ya know h34r:

Banned

Dont really think that 50 or less R hit will make suck a diff.[/b]

i wasn't tryin to flame or anything, but this looks like straight up skill skill skill skill...kinda like me bout 2 years ago :P

All i was suggesting is, cancel that animation(RR, WR, SR, E-skill, C-skill) and hit ppl more often between each hp pot.

Was a fun movie tho

its wr.. not rr

certainly not skill skill lol... those who said skill skill dont know the length of a full staff animation(longer than u think).

anyhoo, its WR, and the R damage is inflicted most of the time anyways, take a closer look.

so I miss a few r damages, which is what, 40 damage on my screen? meaning the other person gets hit for like 30 if they have matchless? lol

ty for responses

its wr.. not rr

certainly not skill skill lol... those who said skill skill dont know the length of a full staff animation(longer than u think).

anyhoo, its WR, and the R damage is inflicted most of the time anyways, take a closer look.

so I miss a few r damages, which is what, 40 damage on my screen? meaning the other person gets hit for like 30 if they have matchless? lol

ty for responses[/b]

now utube pls

Prejtcz

well,I think that its pretty nice video.
    U can see what can good mage do,how is he good in team play.
    He can stop healing,good TPing,very well using blink(which I like ^_^ ),just play smart.
    Well,about Spec combo,I think its better than use RRcombo(which is usefull If u want do max dmg,but lighting mage is about stopping heals and this make Spec well)
    Really nice video dude

Well,about Spec combo,I think its better than use RRcombo(which is usefull If u want do max dmg,but lighting mage is about stopping heals and this make Spec well)[/b]
    lol this is in no way better than rr combo or any combo at all. If he would use rr he could get 2 times the hits he has now in same timespan. Really, he cancels heals cause of stun, not cause of his combo. With a smooth combo he would even stun MORE than he does now.

Any "decent" mage will agree with me on this one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast