Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

:)

This is a discussion on :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so? do i care? no .. he acts like a turk with the TR at the end of his name[/b] ...
Page: 5

ewenson_tr

so? do i care? no .. he acts like a turk with the TR at the end of his name[/b]

Even if I was turkish vandy, My level of intelligence would be far superior to yours. I've actually met turks that are so far above your level of intelligence, you wouldn't even be able to see them. You're a joke of a human being, and I'm hoping one of the mods here bans you eventually, every post you make, the community suffers, I think that we all gain just a little bit of stupidity every time you post vandy, do your parents a favour and erase the mistake they created. That broken condom could have been used to create something much more useful.

Banned

Even if I was turkish vandy, My level of intelligence would be far superior to yours. I've actually met turks that are so far above your level of intelligence, you wouldn't even be able to see them. You're a joke of a human being, and I'm hoping one of the mods here bans you eventually, every post you make, the community suffers, I think that we all gain just a little bit of stupidity every time you post vandy, do your parents a favour and erase the mistake they created. That broken condom could have been used to create something much more useful.[/b]
    why do you have to take other peoples words? cant think of them yourself? all you have done is qouted me and said how disgusted you are with me..is that my problem? no..i know alot of smart turkish people you just dont know..why dont you get a life and stop qouted me telling me how stupid i am

Nestle

I agree with that turk lol

why do you have to take other peoples words? cant think of them yourself? all you have done is qouted me and said how disgusted you are with me..is that my problem? no..i know alot of smart turkish people you just dont know..why dont you get a life and stop qouted me telling me how stupid i am[/b]

1337 spammer u

ISeeYouPee

yea he is he had like 300 posts like 2 weeks ago rofl ownt.

PlayerofRogueC0la

yea he is he had like 300 posts like 2 weeks ago rofl ownt.[/b]
    wow less then 2 weeks ago.. literly 3 days ago i think i saw his post count at 400 or something wow vandy stop spamming these forums, that turk is completely right about you , all you do is spam , and flame.

i am not turk

PlayerofRogueC0la

i am not turk[/b]
    edit nvm

Banned

1337 spammer u[/b]
    and yet you go offtopic saying i spamm so really your the spammer here

yea he is he had like 300 posts like 2 weeks ago rofl ownt.[/b]

wow less then 2 weeks ago.. literly 3 days ago i think i saw his post count at 400 or something wow vandy stop spamming these forums, that turk is completely right about you , all you do is spam , and flame.[/b]
    kind of funny if all i do is spam and flame i wouldnt be here right now

ewenson_tr

and yet you go offtopic saying i spamm so really your the spammer here

kind of funny if all i do is spam and flame i wouldnt be here right now [/b]

Trust me, keep it up and you won't be for much longer.

Banned

Trust me, keep it up and you won't be for much longer.[/b]
    what you ganna hack me mr.TR?

yes i agree i am annoyed every topic i see you spamming >_<

ewenson_tr

what you ganna hack me mr.TR?[/b]

Not quite what I was implying, moron.

Even if I was turkish vandy, My level of intelligence would be far superior to yours. I&#39;ve actually met turks that are so far above your level of intelligence, you wouldn&#39;t even be able to see them. You&#39;re a joke of a human being, and I&#39;m hoping one of the mods here bans you eventually, every post you make, the community suffers, I think that we all gain just a little bit of stupidity every time you post vandy, do your parents a favour and erase the mistake they created. That broken condom could have been used to create something much more useful.[/b]
    :lol: pwnD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345