Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 the old days when breth and piana were the places. When level 70 was unheard of and everyone was ...
Page: 2

<3 the old days when breth and piana were the places. When level 70 was unheard of and everyone was a 1337. No such thing as a noob back then. Back when the english population outnumbered the turkish pop by atleast 3x. Back when diez had a server where all turks were ip banned. Back when items didn&#39;t mean shit and levels didnt matter. Back when the best combo was you sliding and pushing R every once in a wile. Back when everyone was a friend and the foes were just the same. Good old days of ko and ke the days that they need to bring back. Those were the days worth playing, the days when this game was fun. When armors +6 where the best and trinas / name change scrolls were the way of making money when babashopping was never heard of and when +8&#39;s were usually only sword breakers or mirage daggers. Back when the bardish was the item to have and when vokers were the thing to be. Back in the old days of breth and piana voking every mob insight wile all the level 33 mages killed them. Back with the harpy vokes and good old days.

I miss those days [/b]

my first voke:
    "get the harpies"
    "which"
    "all u can bring"
    "kk"
    "zomg! falcons are almost HQ!"
    "but u said.."
    "rezzer pls"

but.. it were only croatian shredder mages.. so dont worry.

N1GG4

my first voke:
    "get the harpies"
    "which"
    "all u can bring"
    "kk"
    "zomg! falcons are almost HQ!"
    "but u said.."
    "rezzer pls"

but.. it were only croatian shredder mages.. so dont worry.[/b]
    hahahahahha!

we were in an ally clan of them.
    after that massacre i asked through ally chat for a voke/aoe party.. flame war started then <3

my gear was like this
    chitin helmet (rare item, no bonus)
    chitin pauldron (magic item, curse resistance i think)
    all other parts +3/4hp
    plate shield +5/8hp

my precious item

bill +4 (told the apos partys its a glave +6 but..not important)

awww those times..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12