Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

This is a discussion on ........................ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by erdo1990 10th december 2002 it got spread in entire turkey, few day later nearly every internet cafe ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    10th december 2002 it got spread in entire turkey, few day later nearly every internet cafe had KO on its computers, come on, if you're clueless at least have the decency to not reply and waste my time
    Considering how Korea handles it's online game releases I doubt that's actually true. But suit yourself. In order to even play the Korean version you need a Korean ID and the USKO version launched late 2004. No need to reply, so no time wasted.

USKO was launched in 2004, but that still doesn't change the fact that ko/ke, or whatever you wanna call it, was first published in 2002 and by that time lots of turks already played it
    Lol I played MYKO in fucking 2003 son, why the fuck are you talking to me? I gave that example as thats when people started learning to combo in USKO.

I love how all those bad players act like they're something xD GET OUT XD asa:SD keyboard soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Considering how Korea handles it's online game releases I doubt that's actually true. But suit yourself. In order to even play the Korean version you need a Korean ID and the USKO version launched late 2004. No need to reply, so no time wasted.
    do you have mental issues? are you trying to proof something to someone? why are you keep replying with false infos? why would you even comment on something you literally have no clue of?
    i should have started ignoring your replies after reading that 'usko launched in 2005' get your facts straight and don't come with such bullshit to me

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    the game is 13 years old
    Lol I played MYKO in fucking 2003 son, why the fuck are you talking to me? I gave that example as thats when people started learning to combo in USKO.

just answered on what you retard wrote or are you fucking blind

do you have mental issues? are you trying to proof something to someone? why are you keep replying with false infos? why would you even comment on something you literally have no clue of?
    i should have started ignoring your replies after reading that 'usko launched in 2005' get your facts straight and don't come with such bullshit to me
    https://web.archive.org/web/20040820...eworld.com:80/

2004 announcing USKO beta. If Turks somehow managed to play the Korean version in 2002, then sure whatever. But USKO didn't exist in 2002.

But USKO didn't exist in 2002.
    you're a real genius aren't ya?

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820004435/http://www.knightonlineworld.com:80/
    2004 announcing USKO
    Am I not the one that was saying this since the beginning? and weren't you the one saying that USKO got launched in 2005?

If Turks somehow managed to play the Korean version in 2002, then sure whatever.
    https://shiftdelete.net/knight-online-tarihi-68394

you're a real genius aren't ya?

Am I not the one that was saying this since the beginning? and weren't you the one saying that USKO got launched in 2005?

https://shiftdelete.net/knight-online-tarihi-68394
    Huh, that's so weird. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to launch an online game in that state when it's not even a worldwide release. Korean MMORPGs are usually very strict and most of them never get released outside South Korea. And since you need a Korean ID (or a workaround) to play, there aren't too many people outside of Korea playing. It does sort of explain why the 1.098 version even exists for the private server owners though. Was it released anywhere outside Korea and Turkey then? Also, why the fuck Turkey?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

i think that's only recent though, like blade and soul, etc

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    i think that's only recent though, like blade and soul, etc
    Nah, South-Korea releases so many MMORPGs that are never released worldwide. I'm personally waiting for Lost Ark Online, which has been in 2 betas in South Korea for.. 2-3 years? I think the game was announced like 4 years ago or something.

Hey all of you shut up about this subject and listen to the legend Maltuzz:

Some other bullshit:

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Nah, South-Korea releases so many MMORPGs that are never released worldwide. I'm personally waiting for Lost Ark Online, which has been in 2 betas in South Korea for.. 2-3 years? I think the game was announced like 4 years ago or something.
    no i mean, i think since the internet and what not have grown so much in the past decade, that they do not release them anymore world-wide, because they have enough in their own country at this point and then eventually release them

just answered on what you retard wrote or are you fucking blind

Can you even read kid? Did you even read why I put that there? I played this game before anyone on usko did and you still tryna talk to me buddy? ^^

Dude your parents must be so disappointed in you, for growing up to be a fuckboy who thinks hes smarter than he actually is. You should really stop acting like someone else on the internet before you get in too deep son, go outside and talk to people like a normal person, not like a passive aggressive skinny lil 12 year old fuckboy who coulnd't even lick my big fat dick to completion.

Forgot how dumb and angry these kids are. Don't even know why im posting in some unknown scrubs topic but its fun. ^^

Can you even read kid? Did you even read why I put that there? I played this game before anyone on usko did and you still tryna talk to me buddy? ^^

Dude your parents must be so disappointed in you, for growing up to be a fuckboy who thinks hes smarter than he actually is. You should really stop acting like someone else on the internet before you get in too deep son, go outside and talk to people like a normal person, not like a passive aggressive skinny lil 12 year old fuckboy who coulnd't even lick my big fat dick to completion.

Forgot how dumb and angry these kids are. Don't even know why im posting in some unknown scrubs topic but its fun. ^^
    ‘Dude your parents must be ...’ lol aren’t you too old for this shit?
    08/15 answer when a burgerflipper is taking things too personal and gets emotional. Ima wipe my ass with your feelings.

So because you play this game for a longtime means people need to respect u and not talk to you and means u are king or something? xD
    You are a fucking joke get out keyboard soldier and i think you are the only one that's angry in here.
    And i'm 100% sure you suck at this game also.

And you are really stupid you are just hella mad on erdo1990 because you aren't right and he is this is why you talk like this and we can see it on how u write about his parents and him which is also not true and just bullcrap

So get out KEYBOARD SOLDIER.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast