Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

AbinizStylll from Diez

This is a discussion on AbinizStylll from Diez within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From the way the vs went with Blacklord, you were going to lose anyway, also remember the fact that he ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

From the way the vs went with Blacklord, you were going to lose anyway, also remember the fact that he began attacking you at near half, so I wouldn't even call it a vs. What might of happened when you said "abyss pot" pointing at his hp could of also been a 960 party heal from his priest + his 720 hp pot and then forthcoming with a 10k heal, or it could of simply been an ibexs' hp pot or whatever that garbage is called.. edit: if I'm not wrong, I believe you can't see their heals in csw..

On media topic though;
    Editing - 7/10 - Intro was nice, but still a little cliche
    Skills - 7/10 - Good job on minor'ing, I won't blame you for dual minor because it really does make a difference even on cooldown (unless right clicker). Could use a better setup of attacks from your skill bar, such as using beast hiding right after blinding instead of random timing...
    Music - 6/10 - Good choices with rap (I normally really dislike rap and tend to stay away from it), but the music was good with the video anyway.
    Footage - 4/10 - I would say maybe 90% of the clips you used in this video (not an exaggeration), were only about versus, if not, it was at max a 3vs1 or simply killing 1-2 mages from a DK exp party and then running away, that was really wack and made me say "that was a waste of time"...
    Overall - 5.5/10 - You can DEFINITELY make a MUCH better video with such a character, even if it's on Diez. I mainly say this because it was nearly 10 minutes long and I really didn't see anything special what so ever.
    <3 FJ tho =)

normally i find boring to watch a full long videos but this one i watched till end as it is quite enjoyable. The music pretty fits , quality is good but i miss some 4+ vs 1, its obvious that you could do that so why waste the time with all the 1v1s with armor or without....

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    very nice video, one of the best editing ive eva seen and your
    skills are also nice, but well your skillbar is weird tho

YouTube - Joe Budden feat Busta Rhymes - Fire
    what the heck is this im talkin about the rock song in like the intro of the video not the rap crap

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    what the heck is this im talkin about the rock song in like the intro of the video not the rap crap
    fu dam emo

So good movie . Really like it 9.5/10 =).

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    fu dam emo
    far from emo son just like rock music

Banned

Intro: I wouldn't use footage i havn't made myself, otherwise there was some good effects for the intro
    Music: Was nice, with good tempo
    Pk footage: alot was good, and im definitly jealous of the parts where everyone runs towards you, instead of away from you, like in c-west :P
    Effects: Slow zooms is like the worst effects ever... other then that, it was alright
    VS's: good that you vs people with better gear and lvl then you, i didn't like the last vs tho, since you pretty much get him to 40% hp before he even attacks or pots? (its about 7-8 hits)

I noticed you lag abit when frapsing

And your skillbar is crazy... how many skillbars do u use for combo only? ^^

Overall: it won't go into my KO movie collection, but it was watchable thanks to the music... 6 or 7 out of 10

well a new movie is coming soon ...

and abiniz is using about 4 to 5 tabs in vses

he is very old player al along from ardream ...

editing was done by me so ty for good comments

name of intro song plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

iTzBryan Senior Member

I'd like to take this time to share a quote that goes a little something like this...

"No matter how many effects and screen jumps you use when killing a worm, you are still killing a worm."

Kmatic

wow what server you play ill come play looks like theres nothing buy noobs on this server lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I'd like to take this time to share a quote that goes a little something like this...

"No matter how many effects and screen jumps you use when killing a worm, you are still killing a worm."
    a good editor, can make footage of killing a worm watchable and sometimes even interesting

Very Nice video and crazy skill bar.

5/10 on the video (i dont like +9/+3 videos too much :l)

few questions can he will be called pedal user? since i know the pedal needs to setup skills in 1 and 8 key button i see the mana pot is in number 1 and minor on number 8 idk im just asking, im not flaming

and the shinny mage from the vs was using scrolls too? i saw him using a buff (ice barrier? o.o) after fire armour thats why im asking and about blacklord is a csw he was runing since u started the attack is like cz if u want a fair vs go to arena and dont complain about abyss pots or healings

like it, good job ;P

but i would recommend u to work into ur minor/hp combo, in a lot of moments u ended with 0 mana and thats not good at all, yah ur minor combo is so good but u should use
    less hp pots and more souls :P

8/9 <3 didnt like too much when u killed some mages, that was like critical, 1 mage and run

btw so cool movie, good job dude ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast