Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

About poli his mh

This is a discussion on About poli his mh within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; link to his youtube movie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=z0r-NNg1NOw i dunno why buth for some reason that minor heal is bizar cause he ...
Page: 1

braze

link to his youtube movie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=z0r-NNg1NOw

i dunno why buth for some reason that minor heal is bizar cause he heals almost same speed as me with my 2x mh and he even doesnt got mh on his skill bar and for so far i kno right klick is sooooooooooooo slow!

Nestle

seems fast ;/ but hes decent in pk

venom

well, seems like there isnt only one person playing, may one person clicking minor and the other in combo'ing + soulpoting

Thats pretty damn fast for rightclick only... fast fingers. I don't see why you would do it that way cause your doing twice the clicks for one heal, seems crazy but it seems to be working for him.

i agree its strange that his mh is rather fast, but there's a video somewhere on youtube of a turk that uses minor heal on right click, and it shows his right clicking speed and its insane, so yeah its possible.

i cant help but think how tiring that must be for the guy though lol

fuking fast... im speechless

is that to do with hardware? for example a progaming mouse? if not.. no idea what the guy is doing ><

Lag0nx

possible he changed it so 1 click is 1 minor insted of 2 clicks for 1 minor? .

Banned

1. that is definitly not 1 minor heal.
    2. it is not that complicated to do that.
    3. it is not legit because you have to bypass xtrap to use that, tell a GM to check him while he&#39;s pking and he&#39;ll be banned.

HotAsIce

Looks like one of those gamepad things, or a programmed mouse, look slike how people used to use strl + rightclick speed.

Aba

Right click minor can be fast...but there are many other options as to how you can make it faster illegitimately...no way to prove it though

braze

1. that is definitly not 1 minor heal.
    2. it is not that complicated to do that.
    3. it is not legit because you have to bypass xtrap to use that, tell a GM to check him while he&#39;s pking and he&#39;ll be banned.[/b]
    k i will . hope he gets banned

Banned

i dont see why people concentrate on minor healing so fast, it doesnt make u live longer, hp potting does. minor heal only helps with it

I dont think Poli use any illegal things, he is good gun thats all.

braze

i dont see why people concentrate on minor healing so fast, it doesnt make u live longer, hp potting does. minor heal only helps with it[/b]
    pure bullshit,minor does infact help you to survive, and poli is a fucking cheater withhis clan ,some of my clan saw some of his clan standing in a rock... and poli was near them

IllusionS

Do you honestly think poli would make a pk video with himself cheating? He&#39;s a good guy so get off his nuts

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast