Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About poli his mh

This is a discussion on About poli his mh within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow wow wow wtf about all those comments ? im playing with sin more then 2 years WITH SAME RIGHT ...
Page: 2

wow wow wow

wtf about all those comments ? im playing with sin more then 2 years WITH SAME RIGHT CLICK MINOR SHIT and never used 2x minor on both skill bar or with ctrl +minor at knight empire time and for the ppl that wonder it , for the ones that wonder it ; im using a simple a4tech mouse and yes minoring with only right click ,

is that all u can do "calling ppl cheater" if u cant kill them ? if so , keep talking shit about me

braze

u poli?

MakeMyDay

well i guess he is he got in his signature text : Teh king

Banned

pure bullshit,minor does infact help you to survive, and poli is a fucking cheater withhis clan ,some of my clan saw some of his clan standing in a rock... and poli was near them[/b]
    you do not see what im saying, YES minor heal helps, but i would rather spam hp pots and minor heal at the SAME time, it gives me about 14xx HP in 2 seconds, if you want me to show you, i will upload 7-8 of my videos

u poli?[/b]
    OBVIOUSLY HE IS. wow people nowadays are slow. he uses right click fast i dont see the problem with it. just because he has faster fingers than u, u dont have to complain about it and say omg hacker cheater ban him!!!. -.- minor can only be so fast so even if he did edit some stuff (not saying he does) it wouldnt matter. imo 2 minors on skill bar is just as cheap as ctrl minor. k2 should only allow u to put the same skill once per skill bar i wanna see how many people would quit playing sin after that :lol:

Banned

OBVIOUSLY HE IS. wow people nowadays are slow. he uses right click fast i dont see the problem with it. just because he has faster fingers than u, u dont have to complain about it and say omg hacker cheater ban him!!!. -.- minor can only be so fast so even if he did edit some stuff (not saying he does) it wouldnt matter. imo 2 minors on skill bar is just as cheap as ctrl minor. k2 should only allow u to put the same skill once per skill bar i wanna see how many people would quit playing sin after that :lol:[/b]
    i would love to see who could actually play :P

right click minor can be just as fast, maybe faster than 2 mh's on skillbar, but still in the end i will always say hp potting and minor is the best form of healing.

braze

OBVIOUSLY HE IS. wow people nowadays are slow. he uses right click fast i dont see the problem with it. just because he has faster fingers than u, u dont have to complain about it and say omg hacker cheater ban him!!!. -.- minor can only be so fast so even if he did edit some stuff (not saying he does) it wouldnt matter. imo 2 minors on skill bar is just as cheap as ctrl minor. k2 should only allow u to put the same skill once per skill bar i wanna see how many people would quit playing sin after that :lol:[/b]
    ure explanation doesnt make any sence,Fast fingers??? freaking bullshit right klick with normal mouse cantbe that fast... its maby possible he got a special mouse ,if there exists cause never saw that kinda mouse in ashop..

ure explanation doesnt make any sence,Fast fingers??? freaking bullshit right klick with normal mouse cantbe that fast... its maby possible he got a special mouse ,if there exists cause never saw that kinda mouse in ashop..[/b]
    let me took a photo of my mouse , btw yes this is Poli .

k that's the mouse i use , just took that photo 1 mnts ago with my mobile phone .

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9...2007001on9.jpg

And braze i really dunno who u r at ronark , i minoring kinda faster with right click cuz im doing that shit since knight empire , since i start playing sin cuz i've to minor fast if i wanna be a good sin in this game , never tried 2x minor on skill bar or ctrl+minor at knight empire , thats da reason why im minoring and combo at same time FASTER .

Just pm a GM when im pking and i bet he can easily understand that im cheating or not as i need to disable xtrap to use any single 3rd party tool .

and thanks czm for ur best post at ko4life =D

well a friend of me had a bad mouse and when u click once right click then he did minor just a bad mouse thats all :P

braze

rofl what for mouse he had aq ?

Nestle

or u can program ur mouse to do 2 clicks from 1 click ><

rofl what for mouse he had aq ?[/b]
    braze, Tweety deserved an apologize

Cool

up up up

Nestle

up up up[/b]
    spam spam spam

spam spam spam[/b]