Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About poli his mh

This is a discussion on About poli his mh within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that was spam too.. just like mine[/b] spam is a part of life, once u go offtopic, hard 2 get ...
Page: 3

poiz3n

that was spam too..

just like mine[/b]
    spam is a part of life, once u go offtopic, hard 2 get back on

magnified

well, seems like there isnt only one person playing, may one person clicking minor and the other in combo'ing + soulpoting[/b]
    possibly, the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life...

wow wow wow

wtf about all those comments ? im playing with sin more then 2 years WITH SAME RIGHT CLICK MINOR SHIT and never used 2x minor on both skill bar or with ctrl +minor at knight empire time and for the ppl that wonder it , for the ones that wonder it ; im using a simple a4tech mouse and yes minoring with only right click ,

is that all u can do "calling ppl cheater" if u cant kill them ? if so , keep talking shit about me[/b]
    we all kno ur legit poli.. chill on it bro.. <3

Banned

holding down w helps minor speed.

braze

braze, Tweety deserved an apologize [/b]
    i already did trough pm

mammlea2

wow wow wow

wtf about all those comments ? im playing with sin more then 2 years WITH SAME RIGHT CLICK MINOR SHIT and never used 2x minor on both skill bar or with ctrl +minor at knight empire time and for the ppl that wonder it , for the ones that wonder it ; im using a simple a4tech mouse and yes minoring with only right click ,

is that all u can do "calling ppl cheater" if u cant kill them ? if so , keep talking shit about me[/b]
    Thats lame

the game is designed to perform ur skill with 2 right clicks and not 1. So what that mouse does is press ctrl+skill, and you would have to press ctrl with 1 finger to do it legitly

Thats lame

the game is designed to perform ur skill with 2 right clicks and not 1. So what that mouse does is press ctrl+skill, and you would have to press ctrl with 1 finger to do it legitly[/b]
    where the hell did he say his mouse did 1 minor per click? hes been using right click for a long time so it has to be fast by now if u been practicing for 1-2 years. stop flaming him cause u not half as good as he is.

ps: idk poli but u guys bitching over little things is so retarded -_-

braze

where the hell did he say his mouse did 1 minor per click? hes been using right click for a long time so it has to be fast by now if u been practicing for 1-2 years. stop flaming him cause u not half as good as he is.

ps: idk poli but u guys bitching over little things is so retarded -_-[/b]
    LOOOll infact he did! he got special a4tech mouse where you can pump up the speed of the klick settings blablalbah ,1 klick for poli= 1minor heal , i cant say its illegal ,buth yes its a lil bit unfair agains the other players

LOOOll infact he did! he got special a4tech mouse where you can pump up the speed of the klick settings blablalbah ,1 klick for poli= 1minor heal , i cant say its illegal ,buth yes its a lil bit unfair agains the other players[/b]
    so what? buy the same mouse if u are jealous.. (like ill do )

mammlea2

ps: idk poli but u guys bitching over little things is so retarded -_-[/b]
    yeah i misread, (gotta stop sleeping at 4am and waking up at 7am)

Banned

Hmm , well it is a bit unfair to be able to click 1 and get 1 minor.... O well cant do shit bout it but whine. Might as well just let it go.

i would love to see who could actually play :P

right click minor can be just as fast, maybe faster than 2 mh&#39;s on skillbar, but still in the end i will always say hp potting and minor is the best form of healing.[/b]
    I completely suck at rogue so my oppinion doesen&#39;t mean to much, but afaik you can&#39;t right click heal as fast as he did without a special mouse (or maybe keyboard for that matter). It&#39;s not cheating but its very lame.

As far as hp pot + minor yep that owns... but doing a long drug out fight would make it extremely difficult for pot timing. Hp +minor usually works very good for the first 8-10 secs but eventually your mana will get to low to use both unless you got a really good level and kick ass gear (5k+ mana pool *drool).

I just dont see how you can possibly register MH that fast when doing 2 clicks but my fingers are slow as hell so I can&#39;t say much. :lol:

tgrandomtask

bla bla bla poli beat me hes hacker
    LOL why wen people lose the winner is always hacker?
    poli played same as long as ive seen

braze

so what? buy the same mouse if u are jealous.. (like ill do )[/b]
    i wanne buy one to but poli aint responding on my information resquesting pm :blink:

LOOOll infact he did! he got special a4tech mouse where you can pump up the speed of the klick settings blablalbah ,1 klick for poli= 1minor heal , i cant say its illegal ,buth yes its a lil bit unfair agains the other players[/b]
    omfg u still here and talking about this ? I DO NOT HAVE A SPECIAL A4TECH MOUSE paid $ 7 for it and it&#39;s simple , 2x click > 1 minor heal like other mouses

instead of having uber gear work on ur combo , ohh and i just see that u r talking shit about deadlyroad too .

anyway talk w/e u want u r free

i wanne buy one to but poli aint responding on my information resquesting pm :blink:[/b]
    http://www.a4tech.com/en/product2.asp?CID=...&MNO=X5-22D

see anyshit special here about my mouse ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast