Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hitmachine vs V3ga and fastfingaz

This is a discussion on Hitmachine vs V3ga and fastfingaz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.de/files/18256375/Hitmac...fingaz.wmv.html...
Page: 1

youdecide

tolgahan

d.ing.

flamthrow

Nice fights :lol:

sophiem

nice aggagaga( i dont know what's aga mean but whatever

youdecide

aga = older brother

TownOrDie

Can we know the stuff and lvl of perpetuous and of vega ?

youdecide

both 70
    perp has some +1 uniques
    and ppl says v3ga has 5600 hp with raptor....

MATSUKI

hitmachine :wub:

Robs0n

nice fights but a little boring movie :-S

MATSUKI

yea, and no one has the footage of hit on perp fighting 0000000 :angry:

kinda boring watching warrior vs warrior since its all down to who has the most mana/HP.

hitmachine is also overrated on beramus, i beat him 7-2, killed him 6 times in a row and once i warmed up i was killing him for fun, he wasnt even redballing my by the end. I think there are a bunch of guys on ares who can beat him.

If i was playing on fastfingaz it would not have been a contest. I like owning ppl who macro'd to 70, it makes me chuckle.

xourico

Originally posted by 0000000
    kinda boring watching warrior vs warrior since its all down to who has the most mana/HP. *

hitmachine is also overrated on beramus, i beat him 7-2, killed him 6 times in a row and once i warmed up i was killing him for fun, he wasnt even redballing my by the end. I think there are a bunch of guys on ares who can beat him. *

If i was playing on fastfingaz it would not have been a contest. I like owning ppl who macro'd to 70, it makes me chuckle.
    :unsure:

Robs0n

<_<

VipexXx

-edit-

like it matters

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

(HitMachine here)

0000000.... you talk too much shit for a lil english twat. You can say I beat you cuz I surprised you... but where did that 2nd vic come from? I was hitting you for less afterwards.... and you denied it... and then you said your on enchant scrolls... am I lying? As I said before.... on my char.... i'll beat you everytime. If anyone is overrated it's you... you can play a game... but damn your personally is shit :P. But that's how it is in real life tho... it's always the lil guy that talks the most shit....

As for warrior 1v1's being no fun.... it's better than watching a 20 min fight between 2 minoring sins. Damn it's almost surprising how much shit this man can talk.... and yet he was scared to fight some greeks in real life . Imma leave it on that note.... fuck you and your queen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast