admins?

This is a discussion on admins? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i made a 1vs1 topic not so long ago similar as to everyone else who is making them now. i ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Default admins?

i made a 1vs1 topic not so long ago similar as to everyone else who is making them now. i worked very hard on it and had video's and names of people i 1vs1'ed as a record and asked if people were interested in 1vs1'ing me to further my skills as a warrior. it has been deleted. i want to know why?

TeeL

Cos you gay :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

cuz it was a big flame fest obviously

not that hard to figure out so whats the point of this topic? another attention seeking type thing the same as ur 1v1 post?

merchanter123

i was just wondering the hell it got deleted. it was as much as a flame fest as any other fuking topic on this site. i just wanted to know why mine got deleted. the only person flaming was tempest. and i fixed the reason he was flaming so he wud stfu. so i don't see why my topic was erased.

morax

I didnt see it but im guessing flames = lock.

Personally i love discussions but some of the 10 year olds that visit these forums dont know what discussing is

Banned Senior Member

actually, look in the off topic area it's there

near middle of page 2, http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42805

Go look at your post history and u'll find it easily instead of thinking it was deleted

merchanter123

sry phantom i is nub, i never go to off topic section......... so i wouldn't know. and thanks for letting me know. ^_^