Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Patriot & Symbosis Vs Perfect Clan And CeeK

This is a discussion on Patriot & Symbosis Vs Perfect Clan And CeeK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.com/files/127974/gratz.wmv.html...
Page: 1

Duke_

Default Patriot & Symbosis Vs Perfect Clan And CeeK

Kranitnova

LOL...

Next time in ur movie show the people what really happend.

I believe it was something like this. U brought 4 warrior 2 priest and mage (onscrolls ) to our xp party on ice apos(symbisos and ready2die) for two times and both times u get raped heavily.

Then u brought full party with 3-4 priest (need look in video) and finally owned us. I have no problem u posting this but next time post the whole reality when u make a video.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

thats the 1 of the most retarded movie i ever seen, u raiding leveling parties of mages on buffs with ur wariors+full healers party, u r full scroled, what do u expect? lose? thats so retarded!

the video is so bad quality i cant c how many healers in party when u raid exp parties on ice apos, ye thats so leet, real skills need to kill leveling party where some ppl r afk...

and last thing - symbiosis got nothing to do with patriot, dont insult me (symbiosis member) (patriot & symbiosis vs... ?) wtf thats means? pls change title...

btw u r ceek guy? right? why u not showed u got exped when u raided our exp party muahahaha, so noobish

lotusflower

Ceek = turk xplain it all

sry for al lgood turks ... but Ceek is brainless.. oky

Ceek dupe plx

glory

OMFG you msut be kidding me.maybe show what happened befor you came with 2parties to rape us? ahh right we OWNED you 3-0there.lets do real party vs party lets c who will win...fucking noob try rape us over and over c its not work so you come with 2full parties +scrols and then you fraps it?noob..

get a life

lotusflower

btw u thank all the babashoppers in the gm? lolzzz

Ceek u are a joke and all know it, so plz go e-bay buy better gear ok

ps.. how hard can it be to kill a buffed party with 3 priest (all full heal - torment), and then say OWNEDDDDDD OWNED, lol cus we owned u two times before it? lolz

funny guy

lotusflower

btw u thank all the babashoppers in the game? lolzzz

ps.. how hard can it be to kill a buffed party with 3 priest (all full heal - torment), and then say OWNEDDDDDD OWNED, lol cus we owned u two times before it? lolz

funny guy

lotusflower

funny guy

AirBridges

Originally posted by lotusflower

ps.. how hard can it be to kill a buffed party with 3 priest (all full heal - torment), and then say *OWNEDDDDDD OWNED, lol cus we owned u two times before it? lolz *

funny guy
    I understood the first time, the second i could understand perfectly, the third time I was thinking WTF IS THIS MORON DOING joke lol probably an error

FarD

Default Re: Patriot & Symbosis Vs Perfect Clan And CeeK

noob ur whole party couldnt kill barbaross > avalanche

loller ;o

glory

man we raped you 3times when its was party vs party(you was with scrols we was on buff)then you came with 2parties and fraps it?lol...

mdog1

that video just proves to every1 what you have to do in order to beat symbiosis.....just get some scrolled babashoppers and 3 priests then you can kill us while we r lvling

flamthrow

Haha can I join the fiesta next time? :lol:

:::Wendigo:::

hahahaha... this video is really funny... "OK, LEEROY WHEN THEY START PULLING EWS... LET THEM AOE US AND PLS, LET THE PRIESTS ALIVE... KILL THE WARRIORS FIRST"... nice focus at pk...

next time try to show us a pk movie, not a joke 1....

btw, Lotus can say what is a real fight with all scrolled blah blah blah...

<3 Lotus... :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast