Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; z0mg Edrama server :wacko:...
Page: 10

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

z0mg Edrama server :wacko:

DeepBreath

I HACKED SLEEPMODE!

SLeePMoDe

prove it and i'll kill you

m1ng

Default Re: Adversity's short movie

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    Originally posted by m1ng+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m1ng)
    Originally posted by Powerful
    Originally posted by schrotti
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

um i had make a short movie about me pking in edana. Really need some comments on how i can improve on my combo *:wub: *Dont be shy to tell me *:rollseyes: *Im still learning to combo well. So please take a look * *
    Filefront link:
    http://files.filefront.com//;6018373;;/

Rapidshare link:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/36729359/Adversity.wmv.html

your combo sucks, your healing sucks, you are not coming close to the really good rogues in USKO.

edit: if you want some good advice, practice skill+w+r combo its the easiest and the fastest one.

read my post above faker xD :wub:

faker come to msn ;P
    need to talk :angry:[/b]
    DUDE I OWE YOU SHIT FOR SO LONG NOW, I NEVER GET YOU ON MSN :/[/b][/quote]

kk check pm =)

Legacy Senior Member

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)
    Originally posted by RealPayne
    Originally posted by wuming1234
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Frukwan

you always got to make a soap opera, eh? Personally i don't care what you guys think of this and that in this topic especially when it's not related with the movie. one says: he got better items, so it means he sucks. lol, items are a part of game too. of course not +2/3 but daaaamn you repeat that over again and again, you ain't playing with dummies, most of ppl realise what is what here. from ur posts, especially from Ritual clan members, i just can see a bunch of people that are trying to make excuses about everything... which usually leads into flaming people that accually tried and tried hard for good game.

i never said anything on ppl who dosne said shit on us, i think mrloto its the best example.......

if 50sec didnt started ? same logic ..

true, but u not said anything to him, u said "Ritual" noob, as clan, also u flam 50sec but its just also, so its diffrent in this case...... <_<
    why only u mentioned cypher ? i played patos , logo , xigeon , cypher and here now ..
    cypher is a joke .. i have iron earring +3 and they are in merchant lol.. i have iron belt +2 , iron neck +3 lol noobs.
    i said Ritual because u ,

it's all started by vendata who called adversity combo hacker :wub:
    followed by 50sec calling me combo hacker then macroer then babshopper then noob comboer.
    and jay koxp priest ...

ANYONE REMEMBERED WALLACE ? :wub:[/b]
    yeha over and over WALLACE its seems that u love mantion ppl who not here to defent themself lol, any way "Ritual" got more then 2 ppl so its still not good excuse for call all clan noob...... and if we go back in time how about your char on chyper? ppl said that u never got there roc+2 and never koxp?... is it true?....[/b][/quote]

my char in cypher ? i played patos , logo , xigeon , cypher and now here .. cypher is a joke .. i have iron earring +3
    iron neck +3 and iron belt +3 .. So??? i dont dupe.. they are fuking on merchant noob ..so all those played cypher is dupers?

Legacy Senior Member

And i can tell u edana is a joke too .. most are noobs ... they had never seeen an unique +1 +2 +3 or when ppl are 70s ..they will go cry to their mama ..
    i can tell u powerful gear is More legit compared to those i had in cypher .. so stop flaming ..

RealPayne

And i can tell u edana is a joke too .. most are noobs ... they had never seeen an unique +1 +2 +3 or when ppl are 70s ..they will go cry to their mama ..
    i can tell u powerful gear is *More legit compared to those i had in cypher .. so stop flaming ..
    lolz why u think uniqe in edana +1/+2/+3 isnt legit?, and why u think powerful isnt legit both legit, leech in macro party dx on chyper still not legit, roc +1/+2/+3 not on merchnt and yes i almost sure your items there not legit as well, but if u got here uniqe +3 then i got nothing more to say......

Nir

Thets wierd.
    Why evry tofic thet powerpuff made its became flame tofic h43r:

Legacy Senior Member

why everytime ritual comments made it flame topic ?

Legacy Senior Member

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234
    i can tell u powerful gear is *More legit compared to those i had in cypher .. so stop flaming ..
    lolz why u think uniqe in edana +1/+2/+3 isnt legit?, and why u think powerful isnt legit both legit, leech in macro party dx on chyper still not legit, roc +1/+2/+3 not on merchnt and yes i almost sure your items there not legit as well, but if u got here uniqe +3 then i got nothing more to say......[/b]
    i nv said what powerful had isnt legit plz dont twist the fact ..
    u said it's not legit ? proof plz ?

RealPayne

why everytime ritual comments made it flame topic ?
    cuz babydx just love drama and keep talking when all the rest get tired of this.... :rollseyes:

RealPayne

Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234

lolz why u think uniqe in edana +1/+2/+3 isnt legit?, and why u think powerful isnt legit both legit, leech in macro party dx on chyper still not legit, roc +1/+2/+3 not on merchnt and yes i almost sure your items there not legit as well, but if u got here uniqe +3 then i got nothing more to say......
    i nv said what powerful had isnt legit plz dont twist the fact ..
    u said it's not legit ? proof plz ?[/b]
    proof for what? ilegel roc +2? cant proof that if its wipe u will never tell us so who knows only u can froop that, but about the koxp i will try looking from some ss of u -_-

Legacy Senior Member

like i said noobs never seen roc+2 and start crying .. making roc+2 now is not possible ? noobs

Jezusss

extualy it isnt that hard to make a keylogger if your just a html freak or blazing toold:i dunno wtf it is the you canmake a keylogger i dunno how you gonna start with making next thingis just host a free site k they open it and i guess if you open it you pres on a file and it starts installing then keylogger is in your pc so everything you write is gonna send in a emailto the hacker and then your fucked. the thing i know the amateur hackers they just wasted there whole life do specializize thereself in html specialy for hacking noobs that are stupid enough for going to a site that people or spamming in moradon only thing i can say these people or 100% non lifers h43r:

RealPayne

like i said noobs never seen roc+2 and start crying .. making roc+2 now is not possible ? * *noobs
    lolz look how idiot u are? i just said that its not imposibole to get uniqes +1/+2/+3 but some how should be after hack and get rocs +2 (on edana i undestand...), its not so easy u can keep call us noobs but every secand words like that giveing the pression that u just little kid who scare to be cut with something unlegit if there is ss of u maco on chyper be sure i will get them and when its happend all forum here and all your "admires" (unforgivabole dmn hacker came and talk), will see how is goona be, not to mantion the fact that u made roc+2 when i am sure not all your clan got full uniqe... lol