Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Jay its quite easy making +1 uniques .. and fairly easy making +2's atm since ...
Page: 12

Legacy Senior Member

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jay
    its quite easy making +1 uniques .. and fairly easy making +2's atm since economy so down atm... *-_- * if u think its impossible to ake +1 n +2 uniques then i'm screwed *
    wow u the secand person i said its NOT IMPOSIBOLE (mean its can be...) to make uniqe +1/+2/+3, but since babydx should be "after hack", hard to belive that he can afford himself roc+2......[/b]

i hate freaking noobs that doesnt know what is called a ROLLBACK ..
    i really cant afford roc+2 but i'm trying :rollseyes:
    simply ask around my clanmates how often i boss when i'm free and around :rollseyes:

i dont even know being 70+ is fuking macroer lol. this is what u all said.. so flame on :P

i am more than welcome to ask ur questions..

RealPayne

Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jay

its quite easy making +1 uniques .. and fairly easy making +2's atm since economy so down atm... *-_- * if u think its impossible to ake +1 n +2 uniques then i'm screwed *

wow u the secand person i said its NOT IMPOSIBOLE (mean its can be...) to make uniqe +1/+2/+3, but since babydx should be "after hack", hard to belive that he can afford himself roc+2......

simply ask around my clanmates how often i boss when i'm free and around :rollseyes:

i dont even know being 70+ is fuking macroer lol. this is what u all said.. so flame on :P

i am more than welcome to ask ur questions..[/b]
    i twicet the fact? lol i already told that be 70 is normal like adversity for example (secant time i write it but u just keep talking), but been 72+ or 75 or what ever your lvl is much more harder to be and since i am sure u not exp all day long its must be with unleagel way .....

about your combo.... maybe u are just lie to us all and you are the noob here, u said 2 ppl know your acc maybe when 1 of your friend play on your acc he was fight 50sec and he probobly got good combo but when u was on your acc u fight with me and i see YOUR combo who not so good......

what is goona be now.... let me guss "noob , hmmm noobs, chose, noobs" come on stfu u just look more idiot then u are "roxane 4 ppl play", " i only gave the acc to 2 ppl 2+1=3" what roxane did wrong give it to 1 more?.....
    roxane shame yourself lol u gave it to 1 more then babydx did u piess or ***** lol nothing to say i think u should stop write here all see how noob u are......

Perfect

i love to debuff Adversity <3 from templar

Legacy Senior Member

Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jay

wow u the secand person i said its NOT IMPOSIBOLE (mean its can be...) to make uniqe +1/+2/+3, but since babydx should be "after hack", hard to belive that he can afford himself roc+2......

i am more than welcome to ask ur questions..[/b]
    i twicet the fact? lol i already told that be 70 is normal like adversity for example (secant time i write it but u just keep talking), but been 72+ or 75 or what ever your lvl is much more harder to be and since i am sure u not exp all day long its must be with unleagel way .....

about your combo.... maybe u are just lie to us all and you are the noob here, u said 2 ppl know your acc maybe when 1 of your friend play on your acc he was fight 50sec and he probobly got good combo but when u was on your acc u fight with me and i see YOUR combo who not so good......

what is goona be now.... let me guss "noob , hmmm noobs, chose, noobs" come on stfu u just look more idiot then u are "roxane 4 ppl play", " i only gave the acc to 2 ppl 2+1=3" what roxane did wrong give it to 1 more?.....
    roxane shame yourself lol u gave it to 1 more then babydx did u piess or ***** lol nothing to say i think u should stop write here all see how noob u are......[/b][/quote]

i am unleagel .. i suck gm d1ck for my lvl hahahahahahaha :rollseyes:

and only noone use my account to pk LOL.. like i said they only log my account for boss , they dont pk or xp .. so plz dont bullshit ... so can u tell us WHO IS LYING ? :wub:

and u say i should stop write here .. what about u :wub:

stop flaming me , u are making me famous :wub:

i dont see humans flaming me , only noob orcs from ritual ..

Perfect

will you guys in ritual shut the fuck up for once fuck every topic you go into you start flaming about babydx being a cheater with in proof everytime

Originally posted by Perfect
    will you guys in ritual shut the fuck up for once fuck every topic you go into you start flaming about babydx being a cheater with in proof everytime
    i wish ur mom will die mother fucker.
    why u say Ritual?
    if 2 from ritual flaming so u blame all ritual?
    STFU shit ass mother fucker.

RealPayne

Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)
    Originally posted by wuming1234
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jay

i am more than welcome to ask ur questions..

roxane shame yourself lol u gave it to 1 more then babydx did u piess or ***** lol nothing to say i think u should stop write here all see how noob u are......[/b]
    i am unleagel .. i suck gm d1ck for my lvl hahahahahahaha :rollseyes:

and only noone use my account to pk LOL.. like i said they only log my account for boss , they dont pk or xp .. so plz dont bullshit ... so can u tell us WHO IS LYING ? :wub:

and u say i should stop write here .. what about u :wub:

stop flaming me , u are making me famous :wub:

i dont see humans flaming me , only noob orcs from ritual ..[/b][/quote]

all saw here that u the 1 who contine on it i guess u love it, and yes i guess right "noob ritual"... ye ya, and u said the log for boos, i am sry but cz there isnt boss lol maybe was samma and they just want take it -_- , any way i guesss this is what happend diffrent ppl with diffrent combo, u shuld cheak your friends bro maybe they not tell u what they do on your acc :wub:

Legacy Senior Member

they dont pk with my acc lol..
    so tell me who's lying ..?
    :wub:

RealPayne

i guess your friend if they went for cz boss they cant avoide pking......

RealPayne

Originally posted by Perfect
    lolz some 1 here want defend dx, if u dont have something important to say u can stru, cuz the same topic from u i saw already lol :rollseyes:

Legacy Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234
    i guess your friend if they went for cz boss they cant avoide pking...... [/b]
    they dont log my char to cz , they dont pk , they dont use my sc , they dont xp for me coz they haev their own char.
    now can u tell who's lyning ? .. stop changing the topic ...

50sec your english is so horrible i can't understand anything you say ._.

you didn't even learn irregular verbs at school?

RealPayne

Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234

i guess your friend if they went for cz boss they cant avoide pking......
    they dont log my char to cz , they dont pk , they dont use my sc , they dont xp for me coz they haev their own char.
    now can u tell who's lyning ? .. stop changing the topic ...[/b]
    lol so u, cuz this is the only explonathin, its your words and your friends words againse my and my friends word.....
    now tell me who is lieng?...

and before flippy will tell me something :rollseyes: , yeha bro i not so good in writhing english, but i am great on speaking :wub:

Legacy Senior Member

now u cant say who is lying ? ? ? <_<

so next time when u wanna flame better discuss carefully with 50sec before they speaks , to avoid such embarrassment

RealPayne

now u cant say who is lying ? ? ? *<_< *

so next time when u wanna flame better discuss carefully with 50sec before they speaks , to avoid such embarrassment * * *
    lolz u relly idiot, i not speak 50sec before i resbond unlike u i dont need match versions cuz we both know true , seems u and your friends not relly, i guess u cant proof it so its your friends who plaied and because u said this shit "talk with 50sec" i 100% u said to ohmygod to agree with what u will write.... so lame... GJ babydx keep show us all who u relly are.....