Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div> Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234) <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne @ <!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234 they dont pk with my acc lol.. ...
Page: 13

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234

they dont pk with my acc lol..
    so tell me who's lying ..?
    :wub:

i guess your friend if they went for cz boss they cant avoide pking......
    they dont log my char to cz , they dont pk , they dont use my sc , they dont xp for me coz they haev their own char.
    now can u tell who's lyning ? .. stop changing the topic ...[/b]
    lol so u, cuz this is the only explonathin, its your words and your friends words againse my and my friends word.....
    now tell me who is lieng?...

and before flippy will tell me something :rollseyes: , yeha bro i not so good in writhing english, but i am great on speaking :wub:[/b][/quote]

so you are 50sec ? lol

btw i just watched the video and i didnt like it at all.

music sucks and honestly your combo isnt that good not adapted to minor heal , even tho when you dont attack your minor heal is slow too.

i cant really judge considering that you were frapsing and i personally cant minor with fraps (too low fps) and it may be the same for you but anyway i didnt like the video sorry

RealPayne

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)
    Originally posted by wuming1234
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @

they dont pk with my acc lol..
    so tell me who's lying ..?
    :wub:

i guess your friend if they went for cz boss they cant avoide pking......

they dont log my char to cz , they dont pk , they dont use my sc , they dont xp for me coz they haev their own char.
    now can u tell who's lyning ? .. stop changing the topic ...
    lol so u, cuz this is the only explonathin, its your words and your friends words againse my and my friends word.....
    now tell me who is lieng?...

and before flippy will tell me something :rollseyes: , yeha bro i not so good in writhing english, but i am great on speaking :wub:[/b]

so you are 50sec ? lol

btw i just watched the video and i didnt like it at all.

music sucks and honestly your combo isnt that good not adapted to minor heal , even tho when you dont attack your minor heal is slow too.

i cant really judge considering that you were frapsing and i personally cant minor with fraps (too low fps) and it may be the same for you but anyway i didnt like the video sorry [/b][/quote]

LOL? nope i am not bro....
    but i dont agree with something, the movie isnt so nice its true but the music (for my opinion) is GREAT! relly love it :wub:

jakesean

yucks... of all the music.. he chosed that music.. coz i sent that song to him and he used it.. i told him it sucked.. hahah.. anyways.. watever.. he doesnt care lol.. was just a test video.. first video after all.. n anyways he was just testing to see whether he can edit the music around.. haha.. doesnt make sense tho.. .. i told him not that i didnt :wub: .. but he doesnt mind.. hehe..

RealPayne

Originally posted by jakesean
    yucks... of all the music.. he chosed that music.. coz i sent that song to him and he used it.. i told him it sucked.. hahah.. anyways.. watever.. he doesnt care lol.. was just a test video.. first video after all.. *n anyways he was just testing to see whether he can edit the music around.. haha.. doesnt make sense tho.. * *.. i told him not that i didnt *:wub: *.. but he doesnt mind.. hehe..
    u got more names of nice songs like these? :wub:

jakesean

its illegal to distribute mp3's :wub: ... hahaha.. .. just watched the movie again.. bleh.. the song doesnt suit the video.. haha.. but i guess i get wat he means by using a slow song on a pk movie.. haha.. nxt time i'll put a mozart on a prz movie lol.. soon to come :wub: (i hope..)

RealPayne

Originally posted by jakesean
    its illegal to distribute mp3's *:wub: ... hahaha..
    lol i only ask for names, i think its still leagel i want to BUY these songs

Perfect

Originally posted by V3ndetta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V3ndetta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Perfect
    will you guys in ritual shut the fuck up for once fuck every topic you go into you start flaming about babydx being a cheater with in proof everytime
    i wish ur mom will die mother fucker.
    why u say Ritual?
    if 2 from ritual flaming so u blame all ritual?
    STFU shit ass mother fucker.[/b]
    Wow man your good with words and i say ritual because i was talking to the 2 members who actualy reply in these topics that i no of and did i say all ritual? no i did not. i mean just them 2.

STFU shit ass mother fucker. Hmm what did i do to you for you to call me that please explain what i did

Originally posted by Perfect+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Perfect)</div>
    Originally posted by V3ndetta@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Perfect

will you guys in ritual shut the fuck up for once fuck every topic you go into you start flaming about babydx being a cheater with in proof everytime

i wish ur mom will die mother fucker.
    why u say Ritual?
    if 2 from ritual flaming so u blame all ritual?
    STFU shit ass mother fucker.
    Wow man your good with words and i say ritual because i was talking to the 2 members who actualy reply in these topics that i no of and did i say all ritual? no i did not. i mean just them 2.

STFU shit ass mother fucker. Hmm what did i do to you for you to call me that please explain what i did [/b]
    i just hate this shit, 2 members are posting and u say Ritual.
    say names dont blame a clan.

Legacy Senior Member

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    now u cant say who is lying ? ? ? *<_< *

so next time when u wanna flame better discuss carefully with 50sec before they speaks , to avoid such embarrassment * * *
    lolz u relly idiot, i not speak 50sec before i resbond unlike u i dont need match versions cuz we both know true , seems u and your friends not relly, i guess u cant proof it so its your friends who plaied and because u said this shit "talk with 50sec" i 100% u said to ohmygod to agree with what u will write.... so lame... GJ babydx keep show us all who u relly are.....[/b]

When u have nothing to said, u say this .. so can u explain who is lying then ???
    if there's no reason then i suppose next time match up with 50sec to do a BETTER job in flaming
    and now ohmygod become my accomplice lmao !!!!!!!! ohmygod welcome to the flame club :wub:

i love argue-ing with kids and noobs

50sec

Originally posted by Flippy
    50sec your english is so horrible i can't understand anything you say ._.

you didn't even learn irregular verbs at school?
    some one talk with u? Oo
    u say u moving to logos so go logos and su

50sec

Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@

now u cant say who is lying ? ? ? *<_< *

so next time when u wanna flame better discuss carefully with 50sec before they speaks , to avoid such embarrassment * * *

lolz u relly idiot, i not speak 50sec before i resbond unlike u i dont need match versions cuz we both know true , seems u and your friends not relly, i guess u cant proof it so its your friends who plaied and because u said this shit "talk with 50sec" i 100% u said to ohmygod to agree with what u will write.... so lame... GJ babydx keep show us all who u relly are.....

When u have nothing to said, u say this .. so can u explain who is lying then ???
    if there's no reason then i suppose next time match up with 50sec to do a BETTER job in flaming
    and now ohmygod become my accomplice lmao !!!!!!!! ohmygod welcome to the flame club :wub:

i love argue-ing with kids and noobs [/b]
    the one who are kid here its u
    i know u from my fans haha u all the time ss when u kill me
    so man look around and see who kid
    all the time u remind my name even if i not post..
    so i told u we will own ur clan soon when no macroers will be in cz

Legacy Senior Member

waiting lol B)

ever since u started to flame .. i keep these ss to shout ur mouth up.
    Especially at the point when u said i was getting owned by ur clans blah blah blah ..and i posted the ss at that crucial moment but u are always full of shits excuses ..

wallace ftw B)

RealPayne

waiting lol B) *

ever since u started to flame .. i keep these ss to shout ur mouth up. *
    Especially at the point when u said i was getting owned by ur clans blah blah blah ..and i *posted the ss at that crucial moment but u are always full of shits excuses ..

wallace ftw B)
    wallace is your brother or something? or u just hope to be like him?, cuz its look like he is your hero, and again twice the face why is that u left without words? u need some 1 who back up u?, i never flamed ohmygod and i never will do as long as he keep be like he talk now "simply smart and not flaming", kkk call your dady u big guy maybe he will help u :P

Realecter

Originally posted by Jay
    haha deadshadow is a joke of a bp la.. quest spammed to get 72 and still sucks haha i laugh whenever i see tht nick in cz
    omg noob jay...
    he never spam qest and when u have 62 he have 66 lvl then shut up dude
    btw he use ncs

Skazi

waiting lol B) *

ever since u started to flame .. i keep these ss to shout ur mouth up. *
    Especially at the point when u said i was getting owned by ur clans blah blah blah ..and i *posted the ss at that crucial moment but u are always full of shits excuses ..

wallace ftw B)
    mybe u will just stfu and see what will happend in the near future?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast