Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice combo man :rollseyes: nice movie...make longer one with Baby parts...looking forword for it :wub: :wub:...
Page: 3

Distorti0N

nice combo man :rollseyes:
    nice movie...make longer one with Baby parts...looking forword for it :wub: :wub:

50sec

Originally posted by wuming1234
    yes flame legit players and respect koxper RIGHT mr.noob 50sec ?
    legit im not sure im sure ur dad rich
    cuz almost all ur items u bought
    so u still noob haha
    and look how u start with me that time
    rofl legit ppl...

Legacy Senior Member

GO CRY A RIVER :wub:
    I NV BOUGHT ANYTHING VIA MY SAVINGS ALL ITEMS ARE BOUGHT/TRADE FROM ALL OTHER SERVERS. CALL ME NOOB WHEN U CAN DEFEAT ME LITTLE KID LOSER.
    A kid who calls everyone a cheater when he got owned..yea me combo hack , jay auto heal -_- . omg koxp priest go cry.. at least i dont flame ppl like u ..still calling me macroer babashopper and cant find proofs !

50sec

GO CRY A RIVER *:wub: *
    I NV BOUGHT ANYTHING VIA MY SAVINGS ALL ITEMS ARE BOUGHT/TRADE FROM ALL OTHER SERVERS. CALL ME NOOB WHEN U CAN DEFEAT ME LITTLE KID LOSER.
    A kid who calls everyone a cheater when he got owned..yea me combo hack , jay auto heal -_- . omg koxp priest * *go cry.. at least i dont flame ppl like u ..still calling me macroer babashopper and cant find proofs !
    koxp 4 ever ah babyDickAss
    take ur lies items buyer go noob go

Nir

A kid who calls everyone a cheater when he got owned..yea me combo hack , jay auto heal -_- . omg koxp priest * *go cry.. at least i dont flame ppl like u ..still calling me macroer babashopper and cant find proofs !
    u bought lot of stuff from ebec for usd h43r:

50sec

Originally posted by Nir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234
    u bought lot of stuff from ebec for usd h43r:[/b]
    hahaha proof
    now go suck a nice banana
    cuz u talk too much when u dont no shlong in ur mouth

Legacy Senior Member

PROOF ???????
    DONT KEEP FLAMING DUDE ... I ASKED U TO PROVIDE PROOF .AND U CANT ?
    I AM GM OKE ? GM NO BAN ME AQ.

Nir

I'm 100 % sure thet u buy from ebec IB +8 so .... even he told me h43r:

kindApro

Wich program did you used to record?;] :rollseyes:

RealPayne

wow mrbaby u call 50sec kid but i see your too boring that every day u looking to flame us and be flame zzzz....
    ok if u meantion other server i heard that leech in chyper in macro party isnt that legit, same as your roc +2, i dont got froops yet but i am sure we both know what i am talking about, or didnt u play chyper and got there roc+2?, any way since last post of adverstiry i told him he is ok, to be 70 its possibole and like the all legit ppl he show his items/lvl, but to be lvl 72+++ and not show your items/lvl can be cuz you got something to hide, and if u relly leeched in macro in chyper i said
    "one time macro, all time macro".....

the day flame FTW :wub:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by RealPayne
    wow mrbaby u call 50sec kid but i see your too boring that every day u looking to flame us and be flame zzzz....
    ok if u meantion other server i heard that leech in chyper in macro party isnt that legit, same as your roc +2, i dont got froops yet but i am sure we both know what i am talking about, or didnt u play chyper and got there roc+2?, any way since last post of adverstiry i told him he is ok, to be 70 its possibole and like the all legit ppl he show his items/lvl, but to be lvl 72+++ *and not show your items/lvl can be cuz you got something to hide, and if u relly leeched in macro in chyper i said

the day flame FTW *:wub:
    he has a Roc +2? lol whata joke RealPayne and 50Sec, the only players obviously incapable of leveling and pking on this server
    and BabyDx not gonna give me one? or 2.. ^.^ cuz we lęke to dupe ęt dupe ęt

Adversity make vs' with me again with your new item, and when im 65 =) should be a good fight like last time

50sec

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    ok if u meantion other server i heard that leech in chyper in macro party isnt that legit, same as your roc +2, i dont got froops yet but i am sure we both know what i am talking about, or didnt u play chyper and got there roc+2?, any way since last post of adverstiry i told him he is ok, to be 70 its possibole and like the all legit ppl he show his items/lvl, but to be lvl 72+++ *and not show your items/lvl can be cuz you got something to hide, and if u relly leeched in macro in chyper i said

he has a Roc +2? lol whata joke RealPayne and 50Sec, the only players obviously incapable of leveling and pking on this server

Adversity make vs' with me again with your new item, and when im 65 =) should be a good fight like last time[/b]
    he not talk on edana so better read befor u talk..
    when baby see he lose in fight he call hes clannies to help hem?
    hahaha what a fag

RealPayne

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne

Adversity make vs' with me again with your new item, and when im 65 =) should be a good fight like last time[/b]
    maybe u not understand bro i meant to his chyper char, here i got nothing i dont know his items he hide it all the time as u know.......

Community Nazę Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

3/10 :x
    ur combo sucks, minor heal is too slow, raping some lvl 60 turks aint leet and quality could be way better, not to mention the music :P

Nir

schortti 1 Adversity's 0

:wub:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast