Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by m1ng i know unfor's big secret so u might wana stop ur mouth =p ... dont ^.^ ...
Page: 6

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by m1ng
    i know unfor's big secret so u might wana stop ur mouth =p
    ... dont ^.^

and jay, i really wasnt 60 at the time, hence why he was naked and i wasnt it was to make it "even" i was using cleave.. the 200% skill, also i was new to a warrior, hence the combo, and hence me hitting 55 and 70 damage at times when the attack missed..

later on when i was 62 and he was 61 we did another 1v1, combo was perfectly even but he hit me for 100 more damage and had 700 more hp when we were naked and i was a higher level his excuse was the lion scroll but he did have a combo..

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-m1ng
    i know unfor's big secret so u might wana stop ur mouth =p
    ... dont ^.^

and jay, i really wasnt 60 at the time, hence why he was naked and i wasnt it was to make it "even" i was using cleave.. the 200% skill, also i was new to a warrior, hence the combo, and hence me hitting 55 and 70 damage at times when the attack missed..

later on when i was 62 and he was 61 we did another 1v1, combo was perfectly even but he hit me for 100 more damage and had 700 more hp when we were naked and i was a higher level his excuse was the lion scroll but he did have a combo..[/b]
    ?

sorry , i turned bad now

Adversity

Originally posted by BabaHypno+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabaHypno)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity
    actually got video of me vs washizuka , boomberprism, s4revok and many other sins. But computer spolit, lost the vs video.
    who is lvl 70 orc sin atm ? so that i can try vs them :wub:
    Hehe I heard that you run away out of fights vs boomber few days ago

And DreadShadow want to tell you to stop runnin away out of 1v1s vs him when you readballin' ITS 1v1 FOR FUK SAKE! If you 1v1 fight to end zzzzz[/b]
    nah i dont run from fights esp 1on1 , boomberprism didnt even vs me as far i can remember. As for dreadshadow, tell him if he wanna vs , dont come with thesilence , washizuka and phoenix. Im not like 4sultans got uber item to tank 3 orc.
    And whois dreadshadow pop out of nowhere with hellish
    <_<

schrotti, is dere any way to speed up the minor heal ? For me i just keep pressing the mh icon, but is just a constant pace.Even if i press fast/slow, the healing that come out is almost the same. As for my wr combo, did i get the bad timing ?

Fopp

if u wanna speed up minor, use two minor buttons , thats what i did when i didint know about cntrl minor and it worked pretty well.

Jay

haha deadshadow is a joke of a bp la.. quest spammed to get 72 and still sucks haha i laugh whenever i see tht nick in cz

m1ng

Originally posted by ClassicMusiC
    sorry , i turned bad now
    dun worry still my kanka

Originally posted by m1ng+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m1ng)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ClassicMusiC
    sorry , i turned bad now
    dun worry still my kanka[/b]
    Love

jakesean

<3 is in the air

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Adversity

schrotti, is dere any way to speed up the minor heal ? For me i just keep pressing the mh icon, but is just a constant pace.Even if i press fast/slow, the healing that come out is almost the same. As for my wr combo, did i get the bad timing ?

just keep practicing against warriors that hit u for max 350-400dmg and about 150R , thouse should be minor able as a rouge,

and ur combo, after watching again, i cant really say what ur doing wrong on it, but its way to slow the timing of ur R's looks fine to me, just try to do it faster...
    oh, and consider using a RR combo instead of wr :/

edit: u may as well take a look at undivided's movie, hes a awesome sin on diez with an excellent mh combo :/ http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=55561

Jay

faking gayschrotti and his advertisements -_-

u always gotta hijack my posts jay? :wub:

Adversity

yeah that a good video, um.. is he using rr combo or somth ?
    whenever i try hold w and skill rr combo, didnt have gangbang animation, ill try rr when i got time , too busy atm, will be back after a few months working probably -_-

Jay

Originally posted by schrotti
    u always gotta hijack my posts jay? *:wub:
    gotta raise post count somehow

Originally posted by Jay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti
    u always gotta hijack my posts jay? *:wub:
    gotta raise post count somehow [/b]

spammer jaımusum -_-

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast