Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Frukwan you always got to make a soap opera, eh? Personally i don't care what ...
Page: 7

Legacy Senior Member

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Frukwan
    you always got to make a soap opera, eh? Personally i don't care what you guys think of this and that in this topic especially when it's not related with the movie. one says: he got better items, so it means he sucks. lol, items are a part of game too. of course not +2/3 but daaaamn you repeat that over again and again, you ain't playing with dummies, most of ppl realise what is what here. from ur posts, especially from Ritual clan members, i just can see a bunch of people that are trying to make excuses about everything... which usually leads into flaming people that accually tried and tried hard for good game.
    i never said anything on ppl who dosne said shit on us, i think mrloto its the best example.......[/b]
    if 50sec didnt started ? same logic ..

Jay

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    Originally posted by Jay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

u always gotta hijack my posts jay? *:wub:

gotta raise post count somehow

spammer jaımusum -_-[/b]
    <3mususm

RealPayne

Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Frukwan

you always got to make a soap opera, eh? Personally i don't care what you guys think of this and that in this topic especially when it's not related with the movie. one says: he got better items, so it means he sucks. lol, items are a part of game too. of course not +2/3 but daaaamn you repeat that over again and again, you ain't playing with dummies, most of ppl realise what is what here. from ur posts, especially from Ritual clan members, i just can see a bunch of people that are trying to make excuses about everything... which usually leads into flaming people that accually tried and tried hard for good game.

i never said anything on ppl who dosne said shit on us, i think mrloto its the best example.......
    if 50sec didnt started ? same logic ..[/b]
    true, but u not said anything to him, u said "Ritual" noob, as clan, also u flam 50sec but its just also, so its diffrent in this case...... <_<

OMG guys its Unforgiveable, i cant believe its him!!
    OMG!!
    Best servers wariorr!!!
    i cant believe how come u on edana i must get pictures with u!!!

Stop think urself dude. u arent the best wariorr at edana i know some betters then u so stop flame everyone.

MalaViDa

dwnloading video

zyx mh is cool if this guy had lvl 65 and good daggers will own all.

so 50sec are u still angry with all pple?? if u want to say that all pple is noob, macroer etc post ur own topic and dont fuck this...

Ey adversity what about vs sarevok :wub: tomorrow i will play at 20:00h and no more in this week i am very busy... will u be ready for a vs ? i havent fraps any fight with you and we have vs in so many times...

Powerful

Default Re: Adversity's short movie

Originally posted by Adversity
    um i had make a short movie about me pking in edana. Really need some comments on how i can improve on my combo *:wub: *Dont be shy to tell me *:rollseyes: *Im still learning to combo well. So please take a look * *
    Filefront link:
    http://files.filefront.com//;6018373;;/

Rapidshare link:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/36729359/Adversity.wmv.html
    your combo sucks, your healing sucks, you are not coming close to the really good rogues in USKO.

edit: if you want some good advice, practice skill+w+r combo its the easiest and the fastest one.

Nir

lol ... make ur own video then and then judge him.

Powerful

Originally posted by Nir
    lol ... make ur own video then and then judge *him.
    its true, but believe me he's no match for me.
    my 13 years old brother combo faster / control healing better then him

:DuffMan:

Originally posted by MalaViDa

zyx mh is cool if this guy had lvl 65 and good daggers will own all.
    (he has the worst keyboard i ever seen... when he buys new one...how can you stop him xD)

MalaViDa

i vs zyx the other day, and when he uses mh very hard to kill... so he only defeated me when i used mh (i wont try to do it anymore cuz i am the worst mh comboer...)

so go and buy new keyboard

Lol adversity 70!! i didnt know ....

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity
    um i had make a short movie about me pking in edana. Really need some comments on how i can improve on my combo *:wub: *Dont be shy to tell me *:rollseyes: *Im still learning to combo well. So please take a look * *
    Filefront link:

Rapidshare link:
    your combo sucks, your healing sucks, you are not coming close to the really good rogues in USKO.

edit: if you want some good advice, practice skill+w+r combo its the easiest and the fastest one.[/b]

read my post above faker xD :wub:

Powerful

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

Filefront link:

Rapidshare link:

edit: if you want some good advice, practice skill+w+r combo its the easiest and the fastest one.

read my post above faker xD :wub:[/b]
    faker come to msn ;P

Paal

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nir
    my 13 years old brother combo faster / control healing better then him[/b]

i see u like flame other ppl because U WAS BEST!
    U not best longer

where is u now?

Powerful

Originally posted by Paal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paal)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nir

my 13 years old brother combo faster / control healing better then him

i see u like flame other ppl because U WAS BEST!
    U not best longer

where is u now?[/b]
    im still the best, and i still have the dragon symbol :rollseyes:

MalaViDa

this last is true.. so that is not about the topic.

i have seen full movie now, and yes... the music can be better bro

i wont talk about ur combo cuz someone said i dont know combo, then i cant teach you xD

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast