Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div> Originally posted by Paal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paal) <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful @ <!--QuoteBegin-Nir lol ... make ur own video then ...
Page: 8

Paal

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    Originally posted by Paal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paal)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nir

lol ... make ur own video then and then judge *him.

its true, but believe me he's no match for me.
    my 13 years old brother combo faster / control healing better then him

i see u like flame other ppl because U WAS BEST!
    U not best longer

where is u now?[/b]
    im still the best, and i still have the dragon symbol :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

what ure lvl?
    what ure np?
    u quited the char?

Nir

Ouch powerfull u get ownd on granal section when u said u was best sin in usko :P

Paal

lool

Legacy Senior Member

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Frukwan

you always got to make a soap opera, eh? Personally i don't care what you guys think of this and that in this topic especially when it's not related with the movie. one says: he got better items, so it means he sucks. lol, items are a part of game too. of course not +2/3 but daaaamn you repeat that over again and again, you ain't playing with dummies, most of ppl realise what is what here. from ur posts, especially from Ritual clan members, i just can see a bunch of people that are trying to make excuses about everything... which usually leads into flaming people that accually tried and tried hard for good game.

i never said anything on ppl who dosne said shit on us, i think mrloto its the best example.......
    if 50sec didnt started ? same logic ..[/b]
    true, but u not said anything to him, u said "Ritual" noob, as clan, also u flam 50sec but its just also, so its diffrent in this case...... <_<[/b][/quote]

it's all started by vendata who called adversity combo hacker :wub:
    followed by 50sec calling me combo hacker then macroer then babshopper then noob comboer.
    and jay koxp priest ...

ANYONE REMEMBERED WALLACE ? :wub:

MalaViDa

i remember wallace, what happened to this guy? last time i saw him he was eearing fps

Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)
    Originally posted by wuming1234
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Frukwan

you always got to make a soap opera, eh? Personally i don't care what you guys think of this and that in this topic especially when it's not related with the movie. one says: he got better items, so it means he sucks. lol, items are a part of game too. of course not +2/3 but daaaamn you repeat that over again and again, you ain't playing with dummies, most of ppl realise what is what here. from ur posts, especially from Ritual clan members, i just can see a bunch of people that are trying to make excuses about everything... which usually leads into flaming people that accually tried and tried hard for good game.

i never said anything on ppl who dosne said shit on us, i think mrloto its the best example.......

if 50sec didnt started ? same logic ..
    true, but u not said anything to him, u said "Ritual" noob, as clan, also u flam 50sec but its just also, so its diffrent in this case...... <_<[/b]
    followed by 50sec calling me combo hacker then macroer then babshopper then noob comboer.
    and jay koxp priest ...

ANYONE REMEMBERED WALLACE ? :wub:[/b][/quote]
    i never called him combo hacker.
    i called him glitcher and i was wrong cuz i got confuced between Adversity and SymphoniK.
    thats all, i apology cuz of it u rememeber it.
    why u just love WALLACE?
    what u so proud u have beet him?

RealPayne

Originally posted by wuming1234+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuming1234)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)
    Originally posted by wuming1234
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Frukwan

if 50sec didnt started ? same logic ..
    true, but u not said anything to him, u said "Ritual" noob, as clan, also u flam 50sec but its just also, so its diffrent in this case...... <_<[/b]
    and jay koxp priest ...

ANYONE REMEMBERED WALLACE ? :wub:[/b][/quote]

yeha over and over WALLACE its seems that u love mantion ppl who not here to defent themself lol, any way "Ritual" got more then 2 ppl so its still not good excuse for call all clan noob...... and if we go back in time how about your char on chyper? ppl said that u never got there roc+2 and never koxp?... is it true?....

Legacy Senior Member

i love wallace :wub:

jakesean

post abt adversity only.. dun change topic.. noob dx..

Adversity

Default Re: Adversity's short movie

<!--QuoteBegin-Adversity
    um i had make a short movie about me pking in edana. Really need some comments on how i can improve on my combo *:wub: *Dont be shy to tell me *:rollseyes: *Im still learning to combo well. So please take a look * *
    Filefront link:
    http://files.filefront.com//;6018373;;/

Rapidshare link:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/36729359/Adversity.wmv.html
    your combo sucks, your healing sucks, you are not coming close to the really good rogues in USKO.

edit: if you want some good advice, practice skill+w+r combo its the easiest and the fastest one.[/b]
    kk, point taken
    btw im using wr combo in that video, but probably i got bad timing so you cant see it.
    I agree that skill w r combo is the fastest one, but is hard to get the timing. Maybe you could post ur video so that it would be much easier to know how to do skill w r combo.
    S4revok im busy recently at least for 1 or 2 month , cuz got alot of stuff and work to do -_-
    if i saw you in cz , we can vs again.. ill letter to you , dont worry :wub: im sure it would be a fun fight :rollseyes:

m1ng

Default Re: Adversity's short movie

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

um i had make a short movie about me pking in edana. Really need some comments on how i can improve on my combo *:wub: *Dont be shy to tell me *:rollseyes: *Im still learning to combo well. So please take a look * *
    Filefront link:
    http://files.filefront.com//;6018373;;/

Rapidshare link:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/36729359/Adversity.wmv.html

your combo sucks, your healing sucks, you are not coming close to the really good rogues in USKO.

edit: if you want some good advice, practice skill+w+r combo its the easiest and the fastest one.

read my post above faker xD :wub:[/b]
    faker come to msn ;P[/b][/quote]

need to talk :angry:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

come vent. templar hacked me and sent me a message saying talk to blah .. zzz

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    come vent. templar hacked me and sent me a message saying talk to blah .. zzz
    zzz... wtf... :angry:

No one has honor any more?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

come chat plodez

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I will - I'm at work atm.

I'll be home around 4.

EDIT: Nice vid Adversity, you killed me at war.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast