Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Adversity+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adversity)</div> Originally posted by Powerful @ <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity um i had make a short movie about me ...
Page: 9

RealPayne

Default Re: Adversity's short movie

Originally posted by Adversity+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adversity)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

um i had make a short movie about me pking in edana. Really need some comments on how i can improve on my combo *:wub: *Dont be shy to tell me *:rollseyes: *Im still learning to combo well. So please take a look * *
    Filefront link:
    http://files.filefront.com//;6018373;;/

Rapidshare link:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/36729359/Adversity.wmv.html

your combo sucks, your healing sucks, you are not coming close to the really good rogues in USKO.

edit: if you want some good advice, practice skill+w+r combo its the easiest and the fastest one.
    kk, point taken
    btw im using wr combo in that video, but probably i got bad timing so you cant see it.
    I agree that skill w r combo is the fastest one, but is hard to get the timing. Maybe you could post ur video so that it would be much easier to know how to do skill w r combo.
    S4revok im busy recently at least for 1 or 2 month , cuz got alot of stuff and work to do -_-
    if i saw you in cz , we can vs again.. ill letter to you , dont worry :wub: im sure it would be a fun fight :rollseyes:[/b]
    notihng to say :wub: , keep going i am sure u will be 1 of the best sin, the secret is to learn from all not only think that your are the best (hmmm unforivable), relly nice post love it ^_^

edit: i just saw your post zzzz dmn these fuckers sry unforgivabole

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Originally posted by Jay
    haha deadshadow is a joke of a bp la.. quest spammed to get 72 and still sucks haha i laugh whenever i see tht nick in cz
    You are SO not rite. He didn't spam exp quests belive me or not..

Fopp

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-m1ng
    i know unfor's big secret so u might wana stop ur mouth =p
    ... dont ^.^

and jay, i really wasnt 60 at the time, hence why he was naked and i wasnt it was to make it "even" i was using cleave.. the 200% skill, also i was new to a warrior, hence the combo, and hence me hitting 55 and 70 damage at times when the attack missed..

later on when i was 62 and he was 61 we did another 1v1, combo was perfectly even but he hit me for 100 more damage and had 700 more hp when we were naked and i was a higher level his excuse was the lion scroll but he did have a combo..[/b]
    u sure did have a fucking combo noob <3 u dont have a bad combo and u had a pretty good one when i 1v1 you way back when after u lost to fear naked. u beat me but then again a warrior should beat a rogue anyway.

Jezusss

he got his stuff back like shards +6 rebirth and chitin boots +9!!!!! and crap like +8 shell or sumthing like that he todl me that he didnt got everything back he told me that he now got a cleaver +8 buth i think i saw you before with dual glowing shards prob just trying to be fake.
    i seriously hope it will be wiped again if there comes a topic again in general chator medea or w/e it is gogo get wiped and dont go logos

Fopp

Originally posted by The_Real_PlodeZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Real_PlodeZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt
    come vent. templar hacked me and sent me a message saying talk to blah .. zzz
    zzz... wtf... :angry:

No one has honor any more?[/b]
    there is deeper reasoning behind this

RealPayne

Originally posted by Jezusss
    he got his stuff back like shards +6 rebirth and chitin boots +9!!!!! and crap like +8 shell or sumthing like that he todl me that he didnt got everything back he told me that he now got a cleaver +8 *buth i think i saw you before with dual glowing shards prob just trying to be fake.
    i seriously hope it will be wiped again if there comes a topic again in general chator medea or w/e it is gogo get wiped and dont go logos
    i will take the risk and guess u talk on powerful, its not the place , no 1 care and u can stop jelous of him......

death

Originally posted by Nir
    Ouch powerfull u get ownd on granal section when u said u was best sin in usko *:P
    if you knew what I know about p0werful B)

hell breaks lose.
    h43r:

Powerful

Originally posted by m1ng+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m1ng)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)
    Originally posted by schrotti
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

um i had make a short movie about me pking in edana. Really need some comments on how i can improve on my combo *:wub: *Dont be shy to tell me *:rollseyes: *Im still learning to combo well. So please take a look * *
    Filefront link:

Rapidshare link:

your combo sucks, your healing sucks, you are not coming close to the really good rogues in USKO.

edit: if you want some good advice, practice skill+w+r combo its the easiest and the fastest one.

read my post above faker xD :wub:
    faker come to msn ;P[/b]
    need to talk :angry:[/b][/quote]

DUDE I OWE YOU SHIT FOR SO LONG NOW, I NEVER GET YOU ON MSN :/

Powerful

Originally posted by Adversity+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adversity)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

Filefront link:

Rapidshare link:

kk, point taken
    btw im using wr combo in that video, but probably i got bad timing so you cant see it.
    I agree that skill w r combo is the fastest one, but is hard to get the timing. Maybe you could post ur video so that it would be much easier to know how to do skill w r combo.
    S4revok im busy recently at least for 1 or 2 month , cuz got alot of stuff and work to do -_-
    if i saw you in cz , we can vs again.. ill letter to you , dont worry :wub: im sure it would be a fun fight :rollseyes:[/b]
    amazing, you are the first rogue i see in usko that is so modest, i respect you now. :rollseyes:

graydeath

zz templar scammed unfor? ...

jakesean

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    Originally posted by Adversity+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adversity)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

Filefront link:

Rapidshare link:

kk, point taken
    amazing, you are the first rogue i see in usko that is so modest, i respect you now. :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

gg.. powerpuff spirit..

SLeePMoDe

Originally posted by graydeath
    zz templar scammed unfor? ...
    more like unfor hacked blah, blah found out, templar helped blah rob unfor
    so i hear, im still waiting for the next revalation in this ko soap opera, WHO HACKED SLEEPMODE!!??

50sec

zzzzzzzzzzz fuck all hackers!
    i dont know what ppl have it that im sure not fun to have all items
    without wwork for them

dont share ur accounts..FFS!!!!!!!!!!! that's the best anti-hack method...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Originally posted by healbuff
    dont share ur accounts..FFS!!!!!!!!!!! that's the best anti-hack method...
    +98324795723945879734 :wub:

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast