Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Aelian & Erythaean 'The Lethal Duo' / Ressurection 2014

This is a discussion on Aelian & Erythaean 'The Lethal Duo' / Ressurection 2014 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave not into the music , but some gg teamplay can't please everyone with any kind of ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    not into the music , but some gg teamplay
    can't please everyone with any kind of music i guess :P

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    can't please everyone with any kind of music i guess :P
    could atleast give me what i want :3

It was alright. Still kind of disappointed in people's incapability of taking the music in consideration when editing the movie. More people should actually work with the video and music together and even have some collaboration with the sound and lyrics.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It was alright. Still kind of disappointed in people's incapability of taking the music in consideration when editing the movie. More people should actually work with the video and music together and even have some collaboration with the sound and lyrics.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwzhLdyfKkg really took the music into consideration editing the movie.
    thom likes this.

That movie was made like.. 3-4 years ago? I can't remember really. Not to mention it was made in 15 minutes with WMM, no idea why anybody would even take it seriously. By the way, tells a lot about your personality when you can't take a little criticism without coming up with a bad response lel.
    Bathory likes this.

That movie was made like.. 3-4 years ago? I can't remember really. Not to mention it was made in 15 minutes with WMM, no idea why anybody would even take it seriously. By the way, tells a lot about your personality when you can't take a little criticism without coming up with a bad response lel.
    Wow dude you can tell all that just from a simple response your gg, keep in mind its a game and he's not a film maker so bringing his personality into it is kinda low....
    thom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Wow dude you can tell all that just from a simple response your gg, keep in mind its a game and he's not a film maker so bringing his personality into it is kinda low....
    How is that low? Care to elaborate? I was kind enough to take my time and watch his video and then proceed on reviewing it. I have seen better ones by better editors which is why I told him my honest opinion about his work. I never mentioned his skills as an editor because I don't have the required knowledge to do so, but I have an artistic view of things which is why I'd love to see more effort and work done in order to make a good movie. Basically what I said about his personality is that he cannot take criticism well and most likely believes he is always right about everything. I couldn't honestly care less about his opinion about the movie I made a while back. It was just made for 'teh lulz' with no edits whatsoever. I personally have no idea how to use any good video editing program, so I don't really mind him criticizing my 'work'.

Oh and thanks. I do believe I'm a superior human being compared to others. I'm pretty kind considering I waste my time speaking with worms aren't I?

Banned Senior Member

successful troll is successful.

How is that low? Care to elaborate? I was kind enough to take my time and watch his video and then proceed on reviewing it. I have seen better ones by better editors which is why I told him my honest opinion about his work. I never mentioned his skills as an editor because I don't have the required knowledge to do so, but I have an artistic view of things which is why I'd love to see more effort and work done in order to make a good movie. Basically what I said about his personality is that he cannot take criticism well and most likely believes he is always right about everything. I couldn't honestly care less about his opinion about the movie I made a while back. It was just made for 'teh lulz' with no edits whatsoever. I personally have no idea how to use any good video editing program, so I don't really mind him criticizing my 'work'.

Oh and thanks. I do believe I'm a superior human being compared to others. I'm pretty kind considering I waste my time speaking with worms aren't I?

Yeah its a god damn privelige you watched his vid, he should be glad!

no need to elaborate you said more than enough, take adi's phrase "I am kyng" and use it next time instead of rambling cuz in your case it wouldn't be taken as a joke you actually would mean it lollllllll:P

I dont even

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    Yeah its a god damn privelige you watched his vid, he should be glad!
    I know right?

Banned Senior Member

I know right?
    This makes u look like idiot even more Leave it.
    thom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    This makes u look like idiot even more Leave it.
    I do not mind. Who cares about the worthless thoughts of people, who are worthless themselves in the first place?
    Bathory likes this.

I do not mind. Who cares about the worthless thoughts of people, who are worthless themselves in the first place?
    holy shit, umad.

stop hating alrdy and just look at this 1 more time : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwzhLdyfKkg, just for u son

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast