Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

AFK CLAN RAP!

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN RAP! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hhaha fck you ash that was from the top of my head nigga... and to J, DeathBed = DeathAdder Canabis ...
Page: 5

magnified

hhaha fck you ash that was from the top of my head nigga...

and to J, DeathBed = DeathAdder
    Canabis = Canada

RoxaS

Holy shit, this was painful to listen to.

We got Ash, elektriK combos quick fast. Daggers flash past rip a gash in yo ass.
    We got Keenan, he's throwing the buffs and heals, but if Orcs get too close it's the judgement he deals.
    We got DeathAdder straight adding them up, sword dance bitch this niggas not giving a fuck.
    We got Kreeden, yeah yo boy be serving the ice, get caught up in his flurry and you pay with your life.
    We got VTec in the bowl wrecking the scene, Orcs coming down the shortcut, spike to the spleen.
    It's like a fight for the greens, let's see who dies for their team. You know any rogues that are mean? Yeah, Yatta is mean.
    Fuck Orcs, what Orcs, we not trying to be social, get your face smashed fucking with the warrior Vocal
    If your looking for some flames, well surprise, surprise. BrightEyes pop out set this bitch on fire.
    We got a snake named Cobra spittin' plenty of heals, making sure that the Orcs get minimum kills.
    We got a rogue named Dela that's known to kill fellas, watch him scroll chat, I don't even gotta tell you.
    We got 666 ways to kill you, he can teleport the whole crew. Tank the towers, nova town, that'll get some kills.
    We got Canada sit back and watch him slice and dice. If he land a spike, watch your HP pay the price.
    If the price is right, we can run the bowl for days. It gets hot as sun rays if you get blazed by blaze.
    And you get chipped like Frito Lays fucking with JRoss, 1v1 with old man Greydin get your NP's lost.
    And beat the Fierce clan, no you will not. We got rogues that hunt Orcs like KillALot.
    On the spot, kill one Orc and repeat the cycle. No one kills Orcs like the warrior Micheal.
    We got a rogue that smokes Orcs like cuban cigars, pretty bitch goes by the name of VeronicaMars.
    And me? I'm mother fucking XLoveX, this the Fierce clan beating everybody who's next?

Well done J, i just fixed the 4 parts you didnt quite get :P (CREDITS to J)

J

thanks.

Kenny you are a beast...
    finish the sentence, "Andy was not in the song because..."

and i got halo 3 now on xbox live.. if you still want your asswhole raped...

ISeeYouPee

We got Ash, elektriK combos quick fast. Daggers flash past rip a gash in yo ass.
    We got Keenan, he's throwing the buffs and heals, but if Orcs get too close it's the judgement he deals.
    We got DeathAdder straight adding them up, sword dance bitch this niggas not giving a fuck.
    We got Kreeden, yeah yo boy be serving the ice, get caught up in his flurry and you pay with your life.
    We got VTec in the bowl wrecking the scene, Orcs coming down the shortcut, spike to the spleen.
    It's like a fight for the greens, let's see who dies for their team. You know any rogues that are mean? Yeah, Yatta is mean.
    Fuck Orcs, what Orcs, we not trying to be social, get your face smashed fucking with the warrior Vocal
    If your looking for some flames, well surprise, surprise. BrightEyes pop out set this bitch on fire.
    We got a snake named Cobra spittin' plenty of heals, making sure that the Orcs get minimum kills.
    We got a rogue named Dela that's known to kill fellas, watch him scroll chat, I don't even gotta tell you.
    We got 666 ways to kill you, he can teleport the whole crew. Tank the towers, nova town, that'll get some kills.
    We got Canada sit back and watch him slice and dice. If he land a spike, watch your HP pay the price.
    If the price is right, we can run the bowl for days. It gets hot as sun rays if you get blazed by blaze.
    And you get chipped like Frito Lays fucking with JRoss, 1v1 with old man Greydin get your NP's lost.
    And beat the Fierce clan, no you will not. We got rogues that hunt Orcs like KillALot.
    On the spot, kill one Orc and repeat the cycle. No one kills Orcs like the warrior Micheal.
    We got a rogue that smokes Orcs like cuban cigars, pretty bitch goes by the name of VeronicaMars.
    And me? I'm mother fucking XLoveX, this the Fierce clan beating everybody who's next?

Well done J, i just fixed the 4 parts you didnt quite get :P (CREDITS to J)[/b]
    all i have to say is that line pwns

reading the lyrics actually lets me understand the song a lil better. lyrics arent that bad.. guess the song just sucked in my opinion.. not a huge fan of rap though.. again +1 for the lyrics, really creative what you guys come up with lol. fierce>AFK though.. <3

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345