Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

AFK/Kodiak/Error

This is a discussion on AFK/Kodiak/Error within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah they are ally with undez, so think they will be ally with MM/m to :P good luck keeping the ...
Page: 3

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

yeah they are ally with undez, so think they will be ally with MM/m to :P

good luck keeping the castle afk and error and the rest :P
    think it will be little hard, becuse almost all from afk are from usa, so when castle time is, it's school time or work.
    but good job try keeping the castle ^^[/b]
    i feel lonely now damn u stop make me scared all the time and get ur damn ass up to humanside i am happy to be back in csw action at all and lets all enjoy this fights. its allways great to see all this clans paticipate at wars

AFK/4FK Undes/LPD/Nixen&MarkisFagg0ts MM/MM/Marbelos ERROR and i am sure there will be alot unexpacted clans too since its first time a new castle holder need to defend.

LETS HAVE SOME FUN and i wouldnt flame each other at the end

@this vid:
    its shows the force we had but its nothin special and in my opion not worth to comment. too bad we didnt had some1 recording the whole fight. wasnt markis tellin to be a camara mage at war?^^

NixY

i feel lonely now damn u stop make me scared all the time and get ur damn ass up to humanside i am happy to be back in csw action at all and lets all enjoy this fights. its allways great to see all this clans paticipate at wars

AFK/4FK Undes/LPD/Nixen&MarkisFagg0ts MM/MM/Marbelos ERROR and i am sure there will be alot unexpacted clans too since its first time a new castle holder need to defend.

@this vid:
    its shows the force we had but its nothin special and in my opion not worth to comment. too bad we didnt had some1 recording the whole fight. wasnt markis tellin to be a camara mage at war?^^[/b]

naah, i like it here with my brother from another mother :P haha ^^
    hehe we ain't ally with undez or anyone, we are getting the castle our own

naah, i like it here with my brother from another mother :P haha ^^
    hehe we ain't ally with undez or anyone, we are getting the castle our own [/b]

Good luck, maybe you KS it in last seconds. :P
    Well AFK or NixenMarkisClan, then iam happy. =)

Aymeric

@this vid:
    its shows the force we had but its nothin special and in my opion not worth to comment. too bad we didnt had some1 recording the whole fight. wasnt markis tellin to be a camara mage at war?^^[/b]

I am surprise to see this kind of player on ko4life. I like your comment !! This is cool

NixY

I am surprise to see this kind of player on ko4life. I like your comment !! This is cool [/b]
    yeah but to play with him for a few years on different server you woulden't think the same :P
    J/K

shampoo

haha lol. And Yes I had my fraps and everything ready to film it. But after filming the first 30 min the only footage I had was me sitting in a catapult in the castle. So then I went to go eat and I came back and you guys took the monument. THen I was so shocked I forgot about filming lol. I have a couple random shots of me and nixen attacking the priests healing the monument but thats about it =\

tguedes

if we lose csw i wont flame, and im sorry for flaming you lily. i think csw would be a lot more interesting if you couldnt heal monument like before. its a lot harder to take castle now with this new thing and its annoying.

if we lose csw i wont flame, and im sorry for flaming you lily. i think csw would be a lot more interesting if you couldnt heal monument like before. its a lot harder to take castle now with this new thing and its annoying.[/b]
    Yep that just sucks for attackers. :S

BioDiesel

just about time zzz

dizz123

cool

Banned

Anyone from undez still playing there ? We lost the castle when jeffs laptop broke and everyone quit :P

Well gratz AFK,any gg´s still in afk or did they quit to :P ?

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Anyone from undez still playing there ? We lost the castle when jeffs laptop broke and everyone quit :P

Well gratz AFK,any gg´s still in afk or did they quit to :P ?[/b]
    i think is no one from the beginning of the clan left in it

i think is no one from the beginning of the clan left in it[/b]
    Undezz or AFk, what u mean?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

8 hours befor csw begins
    and its not looking well haha i know undez and mm have their full clans
    + hellsfury + mableos + MomentomorL
    thats 5 vs 3 ;(
    and their time zone is perfect for csw
    lol oh well if we do lose saturday will just be another shot

8 hours befor csw begins
    and its not looking well haha i know undez and mm have their full clans
    + hellsfury + mableos + MomentomorL
    thats 5 vs 3 ;(
    and their time zone is perfect for csw
    lol oh well if we do lose saturday will just be another shot [/b]
    we dont have ally with them (MementoMorl)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast