Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

After reading this i learned that half of the world is dumb

This is a discussion on After reading this i learned that half of the world is dumb within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MINO Wow are you seriously incapable of forming an English sentence? Who's "we" kemosabe, You just told ...
Page: 9

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Wow are you seriously incapable of forming an English sentence?

Who's "we" kemosabe, You just told us "it all depends on how the problem is written" - there's only 1 way you can read it, because there is only 1 way you solve that problem. It's not a discussion, it's a mathematical fact. Anyone who disagrees simply does not know. You just repeated everyone before you as if you have any idea of what's going on. Now go away, you're annoying.
    did you really just ask who's we? I was referring to you...

the question is written ambiguously so no its not a mathematical fact.

or if you want to be technical we could just assume that 2 is apart of the parentheses which it is so the answer would be 2 because you solve for the parentheses and everything apart of it... and 2 is apart of it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    did you really just ask who's we? I was referring to you...

or if you want to be technical we could just assume that 2 is apart of the parentheses which it is so the answer would be 2 because you solve for the parentheses and everything apart of it... and 2 is apart of it.
    Lmao are you serious? Your continuous quest in being the poster boy for stupid is rapidly succeeding.

Lmao are you serious? Your continuous quest in being the poster boy for stupid is rapidly succeeding.
    You know what I'm going to start responding like you you post nothing relative to the argument at all..

Really? You have no friends your the dumbest piece of shit ever...

thats how you respond to stuff you have no logic behind your arguments at all...

Banned Senior Member

You know what I'm going to start responding like you you post nothing relative to the argument at all..
    This is nothing new from you, I was expecting something intelligent or mature but nah you decide to go back to being a fussy little princess because you got called out for being retarded, again.

I dont really need to say anything else since you pretty much defined your limited knowledge on mathematics in the quote above, just as clearly as you advertise your childish attitude in every post.

Suggestion: stop posting on these forums and use your unemployed time to go learn something douchebag.

This is nothing new from you, I was expecting something intelligent or mature but nah you decide to go back to being a fussy little princess because you got called out for being retarded, again.

I dont really need to say anything else since you pretty much defined your limited knowledge on mathematics in the quote above, just as clearly as you advertise your childish attitude in every post.

Suggestion: stop posting on these forums and use your unemployed time to go learn something douchebag.
    Really thats why im in school u dumb shit my limited knowledge on math? That's why I'm in trig right now?

and you proved my point exactly by your first quote and you did it again. you are the only one that has called me out... prodigy told u not to be bothered by me but thats about it...

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Its times like these I'm glad I'm American... Yay public schooling not making me a complete idiot.

PS: No matter what yall "Don't Know" about math, the (2) is part of the parentheses. Its the distributive property, the equation is telling you 48 Divided by the product of 2 times 9+3. Thats how its worded, if you don't understand that well then your hopeless .

I didn't realize such simple math could be so complex to some.
    This is the correct answer 2 is apart of the parentheses it is not separated by anything...

Banned Senior Member

prodigy told u not to be bothered by me but thats about it...
    Actually, he called you a retard as well

This is the correct answer 2 is apart of the parentheses it is not separated by anything...
    Lol, when all else fails find someone else who knows the answer.

Jedi

ok and to settle this issue for everyone having problems.. PEMDAS is used.

u have:

48 <---- Single Integer
    --------
    2(9+3) <--- Distributive Property Function

According to PEMDAS u must rid the parenthesis. You can do this Using the Distributive Property. meaning (2x9 + 2x3) = 24. that gets rid of the parenthesis. you cannot do 48 by 2 x 12... u must use distributive property because the law states when the problem meets these standards to use the function . x(b+c). so you get 48/24

The answer is 2. look Distributive property up as you will see.

----------
    (2x9 + 2x3) = (18+6)

------ =2
    Last edited by Jedi; 04-10-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Actually, he called you a retard as well

Lol, when all else fails find someone else who knows the answer.
    Actually thats why I talk to prodigy on vent every now and then... he does think I am retarded tho..

I think the topic should be closed.. The answer is 2.. reason? distributive property

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    ok and to settle this issue for everyone having problems.. PEMDAS is used.

u have:

48 <---- Single Integer 48 48
    -------- ------------- --------- = 2
    2(9+3) <--- Distributive Property Function (2x9 + 2x3) = (18+6) = 24

According to PEMDAS u must rid the parenthesis. You can do this Using the Distributive Property. meaning (2x9 + 2x3) = 24. that gets rid of the parenthesis. you cannot do 48 by 2 x 12... u must use distributive property because the law states when the problem meets these standards to use the function . x(b+c). so you get 48/24

The answer is 2. look Distributive property up as you will see.
    Seriously, if you dont know what you're talking about dont post, how many times does this have to be said?

the answer is 288. You're both wrong.

Jedi

Seriously, if you dont know what you're talking about dont post, how many times does this have to be said?

the answer is 288. You're both wrong.
    oh i believe your word over a professional professorial any day bro. seeing as i owned u in the last topic. its best u butt out of things you cannot comprehend nor handle young one.

Take a few minutes of your life to prove me wrong and the law of distribution wrong as well. that would be a good argument that u would also, like before may i add, lose...

Banned Senior Member

Take a few minutes of your life to prove me wrong and the law of distribution wrong as well. that would be a good argument that u would also, like before may i add, lose...
    48÷2(9+3)

I originally thought the answer was 2, but then had someone (a lot smarter than you "pro" lmao) teach me as to WHY it's 288 and not 2. I was doing it wrong, just like you are.

You always do the math in the brackets first so it would be
    9+3=12
    48/2=24
    24(12) = 288

Even if using distributive property you would still need to complete the initial problem which would be 48/2 = 24(9)= 216+ 24(3)= 72 which = 216+72=288.

It's not mathematically possible for the answer to be 2 and be accurate.

There you go, professional.

Jedi

48÷2(9+3)

I originally thought the answer was 2, but then had someone (a lot smarter than you "pro" lmao) teach me as to WHY it's 288 and not 2. I was doing it wrong, just like you are.

You always do the math in the brackets first so it would be
    9+3=12
    48/2=24
    24(12) = 288

Even if using distributive property you would still need to complete the initial problem which would be 48/2 = 24(9)= 216+ 24(3)= 72 which = 216+72=288.

It's not mathematically possible for the answer to be 2 and be accurate.

There you go, professional.
    you are retarded. PEMDAS = PARENTHESIS FIRST. Distributive property gets rid of parenthesis. wow you need to go back to 5th grade. cause late time i checked parenthesis came before division
    Last edited by Jedi; 04-11-2011 at 12:09 AM.

Banned Senior Member

you are retarded. PEMDAS = PARENTHESIS FIRST. Distributive property gets rid of parenthesis. wow you need to go back to 5th grade. cause late time i checked parenthesis came before division
    Lol, I really dont need to say anything further you just made a fool out of yourself.

This isnt an arguement. It's math, you either speak the language or you dont.

Jedi

Lol, I really dont need to say anything further you just made a fool out of yourself.

This isnt an arguement. It's math, you either speak the language or you dont.
    like i said parenthesis is first. your the one that made a fool of yourself. you fail at math more then u fail at arguing.

Banned Senior Member

like i said parenthesis is first. your the one that made a fool of yourself. you fail at math more then u fail at arguing.
    you're the one with the wrong answer of 2 lmfao

go ask your mommy how to solve this problem please, then come back.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 239
    04-01-2014, 02:16 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-15-2013, 01:55 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    01-12-2013, 12:58 AM
  4. Hits: 763
    08-16-2011, 02:00 PM