Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And again hes making a +9 item now

This is a discussion on And again hes making a +9 item now within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; point is where is got those items from not how he did the +9 i never saw him farming,bosses few ...
Page: 4

dorpwn

point is where is got those items from not how he did the +9
    i never saw him farming,bosses few times, probly felankor\isiloon farming... correct me if im wrong

Andrew_Meister

lol wtf

Banned

Omg what an lucker

Gr33nDragon

Lol some guys are blessed xD

IIIusIoN

Hi.Thanx for your all comments.
    i need to explain something after read this topic.
    firstly some1 said that "how he has so many +8 items".
    I won't capture my all upgrades.i mean my +7 items to +8.I am always on bowl if you want to check and drops = coins, coins = +7 items..i am keeping +7 items to upgrade +8 and when i have enogh trying for +8 .But as you know it is not enough for me :P keeping that +8 items for upgrade to +9.Btw i am not stoping to make +7 items for +8 so what i have atm? +8 items and still making +7 for use them on my +9 upgrade.İ hope i could explain.

secondly some1 said " i never saw him when killing bosses"
    Answer : Please look cz bowl ( enough?)

My new upgrade movie will come soon :P
    Thanx

Banned

friend bragged 2 me about a 95% +9 formula a while back... made a couple +9 raptors in front of me and all that. I hope it doesnt work now with the patch cuz im tired of the pics of his paypal money and his bragging.

tamachan

OMGGG YYYY WANTTTTYYYYY
    DUPEMUSUN~

Dendroid0s

Some ppl have all the luck in the world -.-.

friend bragged 2 me about a 95% +9 formula a while back... made a couple +9 raptors in front of me and all that. I hope it doesnt work now with the patch cuz im tired of the pics of his paypal money and his bragging.[/b]
    95% is alot :huh:

Banned

95% is alot :huh:[/b]
    cafegaze worships him :/

but the bragging.... the bragging is just to much, especially when im struggling to make a +7

and yes i thought he was lieing too :/ until he kept upgrading shit in front of me. Took some pics but was using a diff pc at the time, maybe it doesnt work now cuz it was around july.

IIIusIoN

cafegaze worships him :/

but the bragging.... the bragging is just to much, especially when im struggling to make a +7

and yes i thought he was lieing too :/ until he kept upgrading shit in front of me. Took some pics but was using a diff pc at the time, maybe it doesnt work now cuz it was around july.[/b]
    You continue to think about it but get more thing about it before pissed me pls.
    My everything on that movie.So.. where is the bug? where is the dupe?I did 4 peaces +9 ever but i am have only1 (ex. shard).i sold others(+9 shard/+9 shell/+9 iron bow) .I thing it is enough to buy so many items which are to upgrade again.and who said i don't care that items burned?Ofcourse i care if i can make them +8 it is good for me coz of that i am using trina on them.Please don't piss and just fun with my movies :P
    thanx

IIIusIoN

cafegaze worships him :/[/b]
    I don&#39;t think so coz i always defeat them (which is with +9 and +3 uniques guys >.<) so they always pissing me that is why i made that vs and upgrade videos.I am not duper or bug user, JUST A PLAYER (lucky player :P )

Banned Senior Member

I don&#39;t think so coz i always defeat them (which is with +9 and +3 uniques guys >.<) so they always pissing me that is why i made that vs and upgrade videos.I am not duper or bug user, JUST A PLAYER (lucky player :P )[/b]
    And a nice player

IIIusIoN

Thax danny i luf ya <3 (DANgalak)

killer2675

its about luck..nothig more..in right time on right place[/b]

ill let him have his luck on my acct if he wants to upgrade..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast