Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

And again hes making a +9 item now

This is a discussion on And again hes making a +9 item now within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thax danny i luf ya <3 (DANgalak)[/b] aq semih, he is not Dan, I am </3 Semihsalak.........
Page: 5

Imhotep

Thax danny i luf ya <3 (DANgalak)[/b]
    aq semih, he is not Dan, I am </3 Semihsalak......

Banned

You continue to think about it but get more thing about it before pissed me pls.
    My everything on that movie.So.. where is the bug? where is the dupe?I did 4 peaces +9 ever but i am have only1 (ex. shard).i sold others(+9 shard/+9 shell/+9 iron bow) .I thing it is enough to buy so many items which are to upgrade again.and who said i don&#39;t care that items burned?Ofcourse i care if i can make them +8 it is good for me coz of that i am using trina on them.Please don&#39;t piss and just fun with my movies :P
    thanx[/b]

i think u qouted the wrong person or misunderstood me.... when i said a friend knew a +9 formula i didnt mean u. And by cafegaze worships him i didnt mean u. Your post is just so of lol

IIIusIoN

aq semih, he is not Dan, I am </3 Semihsalak......[/b]
    Ah dan u r right. But you know i can&#39;t log in ko4life.I forgat your nick and i know like that you made a topic of my upgrade videos so i think it is you
    But chabo i luf you too

i think u qouted the wrong person or misunderstood me.... when i said a friend knew a +9 formula i didnt mean u. And by cafegaze worships him i didnt mean u. Your post is just so of lol[/b]
    I qouted you but i think i misunderstand.But if you talk about in my topic everybody understand like that.Am i wrong?
    anyway if any1 think so, they should watch my movie.

Royalassassin

nice ap on a excp shard +9?

Banned

Ah dan u r right. But you know i can&#39;t log in ko4life.I forgat your nick and i know like that you made a topic of my upgrade videos so i think it is you
    But chabo i luf you too
    I qouted you but i think i misunderstand.But if you talk about in my topic everybody understand like that.Am i wrong?
    anyway if any1 think so, they should watch my movie.[/b]

one quote from alligator said 95% is a lot :/

ok look at what i write.

i have a friend who has a way to make +9 items .... almost 100% ... what does that have to do with u.
    english aint your first language so the misunderstanding is cool

i never understood why people think that showing a movie of upgrading makes it "legit". There is no way of knowing how many +8&#39;s these people have and how they obtained them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345