Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vanguard's bosses

This is a discussion on Vanguard's bosses within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Boss drops from Vanguard, a probably not-so-well known G3 clan from Beramus. We aren't the greatest clan out there by ...
Page: 1

BigFatBob

Default Vanguard's bosses

Boss drops from Vanguard, a probably not-so-well known G3 clan from Beramus. We aren't the greatest clan out there by any means, but we sure do take part in our share of boss hunts.

(BTW sorry for all the huge pics. This is how they were saved, so...yeah. And sorry if you don't like when I post the stats, also. I figured people would be interested, in case they've never seen the unique before.)

Also, sorry if you don't care. I just thought this was a bit of an accomplishment. B)

Here ya go.

Iron Necklace

Elf-Metal Earring

Rogue Earring

2-Handed Gigantic Axe

Iron Belt

1-Handed Gigantic Axe

Warrior Earring

Secret-Silver Earring

Kekuri Ring

Belt of Strength

Belt of Life

Another Kekuri Ring

Chitin Bow

Another Kekuri Ring

Amulet of Goddess

Pwner

Good gun

nice job man, and thanks for posting the stats, its annoying when people dont, how long of a time are these over? because if short time,y ou have amazing luck

TownOrDie

In one of the pic u have a shard in your inventory didi u get it from Dark Stone ? btw first time i saw you not transformed is in those pic xD Transformation scroll + speed pot = farm Dark Stone FTW :P

clan plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BigFatBob

This was all over the course of about 1 month.

Originally posted by TownOrDie
    In one of the pic u have a shard in your inventory didi u get it from Dark Stone ? btw first time i saw you not transformed is in those pic xD * Transformation scroll + speed pot = farm Dark Stone FTW :P
    That was from a Dark Mare. If you can get them from Dark Stones, then freakin' A, it's time to farm some more! :P

LIke I said before, I hope to ever get as much drops as you do on Edana. :wub:

Phosgene

w00t for one month its very very impressing...
    gj...

Originally posted by TownOrDie
    In one of the pic u have a shard in your inventory didi u get it from Dark Stone ? btw first time i saw you not transformed is in those pic xD * Transformation scroll + speed pot = farm Dark Stone FTW :P
    transormation scrolls don`t work with PUS scrolls >.<

TownOrDie

I didnt know i never used transformation scroll xD

Banned

i am not really impressed with the items you clan got but however what i am impressed with is the fact that your clan is respectable to take a ss of every drop to show the legitemecy of every drop you guys have ever gotten

gg clan un my book and you just proved to me that your def not n00b...if anything for doing this alone makes you elite

most clans or people dont take ss and then if u ever try to sell them there is doubt in the buyers mind

even our clan doesnt take all the ss for all....we do for most....but i wont take a ss for a ammy of goddessnes and other lower level items.....but hats off to you clan for doing and it show your clan is a legit one and honest one

gj

Nice going guys...keep it up

S> transformation scrolls

Shadow_flame

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ gg clan ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

NightOwl

OMFG... A legit clan in Beramus. I'm astonished :P

Great job guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast