Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

ahm ownz?

This is a discussion on ahm ownz? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im level 63, always been my char, always will be. Yeah I was out "thugging" with her, and heres a ...
Page: 7

Ereshkigal

Im level 63, always been my char, always will be. Yeah I was out "thugging" with her, and heres a hint.......I'll continue to do so when I damn well please.

As far as liquid is concerned, you were dead the entire time for two of the obos, not 4 to 5 seconds. Your priest had ample time to rez you.

Zaraki if you four stone me I wont be coming here to complain like a little girl that just lost her favorite teddy bear. Do as you wish, cause you know Im 4 stoning you at a moments notice. Cheers :P

morax

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Urunfaster you sure are good with changing topics hahahhaha GOGOGOGO AHM and yes i <3 KoM made lots of $$$ of him
    Sad thing is Zaraki when the admins here wanted to ban you i stuck up for you and said you made some good points now i think your full of shit :angry:

gtaguy

well if u think about it the members of a clan are a reflection of the clan itself so he should be sayin about the clan

u guys are a team and no i's in team and shit like that

Banned

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Urunfaster you sure are good with changing topics hahahhaha GOGOGOGO AHM and yes i <3 KoM made lots of $$$ of him
    Sad thing is Zaraki when the admins here wanted to ban you i stuck up for you and said you made some good points now i think your full of shit :angry:[/b]
    Well its like this, I mean its unfair tho he 4 stones him and everyone comes with the fact its "possible, nothing wrong with it" but if they would have get 4 stoned they would have whined and get some back up isnt it? Thats what bugs me.. People are unfair!

This game is going no-where its only getting people fighting each other like noone really likes turkish people, Ok i know like most of them dont know english and the 10 year old fags fucks it up for us. But there are other people. My clan is 20+, Im 17 and the youngest.
    When im in a party and i talk english.. They ask "Where are u from?" When i say Turkey they start like "WTF fuck off"

I know this is offtopic but you should get the point i think

And about Urunfaster... He changes the topic and defends his own clan right away even when they are doing something wrong.. As example what camaz0tz did..

We people, Must be fair! And when something happens and its not good we must say "Who ever you are what you did was WRONG!" or "Who ever you are , You may be Turkish or English you did something good!"

Banned

Another example:

From the sig of ChanticO or w/e his nick is:

.. Ofc its "normal" for you guys but i remember kalgeldi posting something with the twin towers and u were all like "WTF I HAD FAMILY THERE"

i love your attitude Zaraki, if someone thinks you're a prick, then it must be because you are turkish. If someone says you are a babashopper it must be because you are turkish. Always the victim. I think you're a prick because you act like a prick, i dont care where you're from.

Phosgene

zaraki when did u become the fighther for freedom and justice ? :huh:

liquidkk

so just get that everyone "ks" bosses if its an obo or a talos or we
    yes its not nice but all do it... and the stronger get the drop that it...
    to 4 stone some1 is not nice and dont try to make it like its ok, yes u can 4 stone some1 but dont think he will be happy with it .
    zaraki just tried to bring up another subject that i think he is right ...

i gotta agree with ereshkigal here....
    if im wrong, someone correct me:
    *** REZZING PEOPLE ISNT ILLEGAL ***
    *** REZZING 4 STONES ISNT ILLEGAL ***
    *** REZZING 10 STONES ISNT ILLEGAL ***
    *** REZZING 30 STONES ISNT ILLEGAL ***

conclusion: REZZING PPL 4 STONES IS LEGAL!!!!!!!

Why the hell are you whining about a legitimate act he did? as far as im concerned rezzing 4 stones is just like using sword dance... both are character skills and you may use them whenever you like with no restrictions... (as far as i know)

The only thing you may say about this is that this act is UNRESPECTABLE... again, it is NOT ILLEGAL...

well, i have to say, fuck unrespectable... just as you whine bout him giving you 4 stones rezz, theres probably like a 1000 people in ko waiting with a list of unrespectable actions youve done... no ones a saint... dont act like it...

Just as you have the right to fight over the obo, he has the right to 4 stone rezz you... its all a part of the game... again, NOTHING HERE IS ILLEGAL.

When will you learn to defend yourself instead of being sure others will always stick up for you, and help you whatever you do?

fact is: IF YOU DIDNT WANNA GET 4 STONE REZZ, YOU SHOULDVE SELECTED CHAR...

if you dont have prem, well thats your problem...

When humans come and debuff you and you get exped, do you come here and whine that its not alright of em to have done it? NO!

about what zaraki said, wtf are u talking bout? ive gotten so many 4 stones in ko i cant even count em... and i never whine bout it... also humans xp me in cz (and i exp em), and i never whine bout it... YOU CAN ONLY WHINE ABOUT ILLEGAL ACTIONS....

BTW, our clan is no exception... theres like 10000 ppl who can say that were assholes for ksing them at bosses... you think i care? hell no! its legit... and they do the same to us... thats life... deal with it...

In fact, robson is blaming us for something similar to this... for us "buying" his shell from merchant... even if we did buy it, it wouldve been his problem for merchanting the shell like an idiot... just like its your problem for not selecting.

Also im gonna mention the fact you didnt tell the whole story, or even give the man a chance to defend himself... preety unrespectable in itself....

Banned

Too long didnt read.

j/k kk hoer We know that ressing people is not illegal <_< but its stupid because he said he did it because he "ksed" him but there is no ks aswell

The law says theres no ks at bosses... but the term ks still applies...
    as i understand it, the law doesnt say "theres no ks at bosses", it says that ksing bosses is allowed...
    plus, theres no reason to be idiots... when some1 says ks at bosses, every1 knows dam well what he means...
    the arguement of whether its ks or not is just semantics...

PinoyBoi

Rag to riches, Rag to riches. h43r:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567