Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

AHM PRODUCTIONS PRESENT...

This is a discussion on AHM PRODUCTIONS PRESENT... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 10/10 ftw...
Page: 16

glaciuxx

10/10 ftw

dizz123

just wodnering but the priest doin the film'ing how come he get leg cut and scream and speed pot greys out but he is still runing around as on a speed pot? TBL edit?

just wodnering but the priest doin the film'ing how come he get leg cut and scream and speed pot greys out but he is still runing around as on a speed pot? TBL edit?[/b]
    if legcut/scream fails u still see icon but run swifted

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

just wodnering but the priest doin the film'ing how come he get leg cut and scream and speed pot greys out but he is still runing around as on a speed pot? TBL edit?[/b]
    If you played ko for more than few months you'd know that the icons were bugged like that after the rofd was out. If I recall right they were bugged like that in KE too.

NeronDomitius

If you played ko for more than few months you'd know that the icons were bugged like that after the rofd was out. If I recall right they were bugged like that in KE too.[/b]
    ye, every time someone tries to legcut u or scream, u get icon of that skill even if it failed

tommyleonghk

wow...i thought AHM priests made a new movie seeing that its at the top of the topics.... but it was an old topic bumped...but still...one of the best priest pk movie EVER.... ive watched it over and over again... never got bored once... ><

wished you guys would come back and make another priest pk movie... this time with full chitins and helis of coz...

If you played ko for more than few months you&#39;d know that the icons were bugged like that after the rofd was out. If I recall right they were bugged like that in KE too.[/b]
    The icon indication was like that all the time since old KO, it was "fixed" after the moradon patch, where u could see the party bars without delays, and slow/scream icons indicates u are 100% slowed/screamed. But this movie goes waaay back.. No such thing as valkyries or whatever that shit was called, or eslant uniques for that matter.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This movie and topic in general makes me go outside and kill someone for fun.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Nice video

oli

The FF link doesn&#39;t work already

can you reupload ff link? thx a lot

Banned

Definitely my favorite movie of all time. Not just because it was all int priests pwning, buy you could tell you all had GENUINE FUN! The real purpose behind this game.

ITS a fucking SHAME they disabled the audio tracks on the youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f29MCf9uo7I

KalaBunga Senior Member

when i saw this topic i was like yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy new movie but it was not

Priest_gabber

when i saw this topic i was like yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy new movie but it was not [/b]
    same but i also want some1 to reupload it pls ^^ i wanna see it with music ghay ass youtube deleted it yeh

silverbuffer18

music pl0x