Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

AHM PRODUCTIONS PRESENT...

This is a discussion on AHM PRODUCTIONS PRESENT... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice job guys, excellent video and good job to tez, not towing even when they were pwning, ballz of steel. ...
Page: 7

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Nice job guys, excellent video and good job to tez, not towing even when they were pwning, ballz of steel. Pk is all about fun imo not about losing 50 nps. Good video guys, keep em coming

exaclty, we had such a laugh making it.. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

wut amoures where wore I noticed shell and chitin any of them fp?
    C4Pt4IN was using +8 Chittins
    Whilst the other three of us used Full Plate Build. We not stupid enough to use any other build

Crazy2010

I found it funny movie and not worth watching a few priest with cs full heal and debuff getting some Np

too bad u were pking noobie human parties , Oh i forgot to mention there is acid pots on sundries :rollseyes:

Mrjcolley101

The whole point of the movie is to be funny, who cares if they killed noobish partys...

the movie is great well worth my time.

keep up the good work

my rating below.

(the amount of humans that jumped you) ?/10

Satty

just lol

I found it funny movie and not worth watching a few priest with cs full heal and debuff getting some Np *

too bad u were pking noobie human parties , Oh i forgot to mention there is acid pots on sundries
    lol.. how would u know if they were noobie parties? Arent u from Ares? do u have any idea what half those ppl were?
    no.. so dont comment like that LOL

Banned

Originally posted by Disturbed
    Nice job guys, excellent video and good job to tez, not towing even when they were pwning, ballz of steel. Pk is all about fun imo not about losing 50 nps. Good video guys, keep em coming
    i know ty dude....to me 50 nps is nothing compared to the fun of living or dieing against the odds

last night i pked for like 6 hours straight.....OMG how many people would town.....some just i would chase and then they would town and i never even touched them.....i am going to make a towning video.....then as my scrolls ran out me my mage and 3 priests leroyed Dros evil wizard aoe party....was fun to take out few of them then get owned....but none of us U_K towned last night for 6 hours ....not one....i am setting a new trend for my clannies :wub:

all follow the new trend....NEVER TOWN....fight with honor or die with honor go go go new trend

we've always said that town should be disabled. Well.. even changed like the exit game, when u have to wait like 8 seconds if u being attacked.

QueenPriest

Great movie guys, great music, pk..... everything, 10/10 and keep those movies coming

XX

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    rofl, we kept shouting "GET MAN SLAYER",
    I know And Uknow killed me earlier today, i was frozen and duffed and ultimately raped[/b]
    Because you are noob jack :wub:

bazerk|bazeeka

i knew it at the start of the vid that oooooooooooooooooooo no ur gonna kill aikon at DK's -_-

over all nice vid CHITIN SHIELD COME ON

FinduS

hey i lived :P

i didnt get killed at all. was close many many many times with like 200 or 300 hp left, then they switched targets :P ^^

Originally posted by FinduS
    hey i lived *:P

i didnt get killed at all. was close many many many times with like 200 or 300 hp left, then they switched targets *:P * ^^
    Chasing u costed me a death -.-

FinduS

i'm such a goodgun :P

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast