Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

AHM PRODUCTIONS PRESENT...

This is a discussion on AHM PRODUCTIONS PRESENT... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; findu>all :lol: :wub:...
Page: 8

Fluffy

findu>all :lol:

:wub:

FinduS

and in the movie i got stuck LMAO behind i donno, the ledge or sth. so i started healing xD

we did kill u once fin but not that time lol.. we tried many times lol

Banned

Originally posted by Arcy
    we've always said that town should be disabled. Well.. even changed like the exit game, when u have to wait like 8 seconds if u being attacked.
    i agree arcy....i think they should make it like WOW ....1 hour cool down on town

FatM4n

Tez found a new way to leech,
    I'm just gonna "town" for repot :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy
    we've always said that town should be disabled. Well.. even changed like the exit game, when u have to wait like 8 seconds if u being attacked.
    i agree arcy....i think they should make it like WOW ....1 hour cool down on town[/b]
    well lets look at it this way:

cool down on town-many people bitching cuz instead of having to run back to a place after townign(which is bad enough u lose enough xp while running back from repotting xD) ull then have to lose even MORE xp cuz ur town is currently in cool down so u have to run all the way back to town >_<

and if u make it the 8 sec thing then peolpe wont even bother to fight at all "oh shit if they hit me i wont be able to town, ill just town now before they get here"

its fine the way it is...no game feature will fix it its more on the user side of the game....eg: people need to grow some balls and fight

GangS

nice movie mate ))

Mephistophele

Yeah, CZ is all about fun till you get killed by an INT priest Great movie, you guys really can pull up a party ^_^

Originally posted by Arcy
    +1, and wow that movie was fuking ownage 10/10 easy. Great job guys :lol:

ultimaliaz

Like I said before to u, realy enjoyed it

nice vid, i loved it :wub:

OzZzZzZz

omfg very good vid

heheee ally vid :wub:

::ShockWave::

<3 Billy Talent
    great movie

10/10

FinduS

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy

i agree arcy....i think they should make it like WOW ....1 hour cool down on town

cool down on town-many people bitching cuz instead of having to run back to a place after townign(which is bad enough u lose enough xp while running back from repotting xD) ull then have to lose even MORE xp cuz ur town is currently in cool down so u have to run all the way back to town >_<

and if u make it the 8 sec thing then peolpe wont even bother to fight at all "oh shit if they hit me i wont be able to town, ill just town now before they get here"

its fine the way it is...no game feature will fix it its more on the user side of the game....eg: people need to grow some balls and fight[/b]
    u want /town disabled? then make sure to disable the respawn scrolls too when u die in pvp.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by FinduS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FinduS)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy

its fine the way it is...no game feature will fix it its more on the user side of the game....eg: people need to grow some balls and fight[/b]
    u want /town disabled? then make sure to disable the respawn scrolls too when u die in pvp.[/b][/quote]

read again i said its pointless to disable town............and they are disabled in pvp...u can only use them when u get xp'd since rofd

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast