Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

AHM (+ Z4 + Razrokh ) vs Tormentors

This is a discussion on AHM (+ Z4 + Razrokh ) vs Tormentors within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After some nice pk today, dediced to make a movie: http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/mov..._Tormentors.zip (114MB) http://www.bloodzone.net/movies/AHM_vs_Tormentors.zip Just some good players having fun. If ...
Page: 1

Default AHM (+ Z4 + Razrokh ) vs Tormentors

After some nice pk today, dediced to make a movie:

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/mov..._Tormentors.zip (114MB)
    http://www.bloodzone.net/movies/AHM_vs_Tormentors.zip

Just some good players having fun. If u got any negative bullshit about some players, please save it. This was about having fun and not about proving anything at all.

morax

Great Movie.

Was so nice to have a good party to fight against. i love glarfist and his clan always great fun to PK against, even got clyde angry because he died alot reminded me of the type of PK we used to have where we all got angry because it was so competitive.

Personally id rather have those fights than the ones we have now where we die maybe 4 times all night

Well played Glarfist nice tactics used - next time we will field our best force for you with Arrogant etc.

P.S Poor Poptart.... haha lvl 61 he got owned!

P.P.S = Dont forget Razi :wub:

archer

Originally posted by morax

P.P.S = Dont forget Razi *:wub:
    :wub:

denox

lol, at first i was like wtf so low souls^^

good movie

real nice build, very unique *aplause* nice thinking outside the boz no wonder u were a gm very good tactic im trully amazed

:OnSlaught:

Nice Hammer.

Erian

wow, lol 90 mp absorb, insane

GlarFist

Lol was great battles... must make them regular. In some part of the movie u may see how orcs chasing our mages, and how we chasing their mages... IN circle... LOL, pure mages...
    About 1 vs 1, i feel like a victim of hax0r . Was in trouble with my mana, fukin warrior pots management...

Thanks guys, was a LOT of FUN...
    Soon whole clan will be back on pk, and more interesting things will come...
    9 % tnl

D/L'ing...should be good...2 high quality clans duking it out.....something I'd like to watch in person

chase

Wow, that was BYFAR the best movie i seen. In ages. When u was 1vs1 with Glar, i was like wtf, your mana wasnt going down, i was like wtf. Then being waitful, i see how that Hammer really works. Well, thanx for letting me see u PK,very cool Vid. Hope to see more.

Syko

Originally posted by chase
    Wow, that was BYFAR the best movie i seen. In ages. When u was 1vs1 with Glar, i was like wtf, your mana wasnt going down, i was like wtf. Then being waitful, i see how that Hammer really works. Well, thanx for letting me see u PK,very cool Vid. Hope to see more.
    +1

:Deus:

Originally posted by morax

Well played Glarfist nice tactics used - next time we will field our best force for you with Arrogant etc.

P.S Poor Poptart.... haha lvl 61 he got owned!

Dont worry Morax we have too some good guns in our House

P.S. Can u die sometimes plzzzzzzzzzz

Cava

i dont' get why glarfist didn't tank u n combo

and yea i've seen the amazing power of lycaon in _____'s video before :P but it looks gay on a warrior though :mellow:

_merchant_

wow dude, didnt know that about lycaon hammer, u really know everything about this game

Banned

lmfao, thought you were hacking

and nice idea with lycaon hammer, never seen that before ^^

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast