Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

AHM (+ Z4 + Razrokh ) vs Tormentors

This is a discussion on AHM (+ Z4 + Razrokh ) vs Tormentors within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by D4rkAleX erm big baba, can u plz upload it to somewhere else, rapidshare plz *:rollseyes: * i ...
Page: 4

Robs0n

Originally posted by D4rkAleX
    erm big baba, can u plz upload it to somewhere else, rapidshare plz *:rollseyes: *
    i know u hate rapid, but i think for non-american ppl is better ^_^ *20kb/s on your server kinda suks *:huh: *

ty in advance
    yea yea do it pls i wanna see that movie :angry:

Originally posted by GedKalessin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GedKalessin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    just a question...

how many CS's AHM have and how many Tormentors have? *-_- *

I think AHM is alot better equiped... just a tought, anyway great pk movie alot better than those with 1vs1 afterall this is a team game

here is the main point,

z4 and morax great players, but cs makes big difference, Tormentors is very skilled players and poor on items ( Glarfist is well equiped FTW )

but ahm cant own tor 4vs8 or diferent combinations, its pitty I cant frap coz laggy pc,
    Me ,endoplazmikretikulum, letmeressu, lvl 65 65 and 63, z4, arogant and ______________ , arogant and _______ dead z4 towned,
    orc apos[/b]
    its funny u said that when u can kill me cause i have 2.8k hp buffed xD lets try it when i go hp priest again :P

btw great movie ive seen that hammer shit anywhere else h43r: :P

Besides, it wasn't ArrogantPrick but Ap0phis and we were using buffs. Full party against us, 2-3 priests (mass healer, duffer). Lets try again when _________ hits 67, reskills to debuffer, restats to INT priest and we use scrolls. We can arrange a 4vs8, i can call mee to play H4nz0.

It's easy to raid exp parties. Funny how u take that as an example. But oh well, some ppl are naibe.

About uploading the file somewhere else, where? Its 114MB and rapidshare doesnt accept it.

Originally posted by Robs0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Robs0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-D4rkAleX
    erm big baba, can u plz upload it to somewhere else, rapidshare plz *:rollseyes: *
    i know u hate rapid, but i think for non-american ppl is better ^_^ *20kb/s on your server kinda suks *:huh: *

ty in advance
    yea yea do it pls i wanna see that movie :angry:[/b]
    i just downloaded it and i live in belgium, at 200kb/sec

and rapidshare hosts max 100mb and this one makes around 110mb

i was like wtf that hammer has the looks of a war impact from KO ><

screw that h4nz0 guy dev, i might make a triumphant return to diez

JudgmentDay

awesome video, one of the best i've seen enjoyed watching it.

SirKnight

another great vid. gj Devile

Hoodstar

awsome

Angel_0f_Wrath

A+ :P B) ^_^

Robs0n

Yes Yes Yes !!! I'm downloading this ihaaa .... i hope this 114 MB will be great ! ^_^

Trii

lol, ____ isnt in a good build right now, while buffed he has 1k hp less than he was unbuffed in old build, which is 2.5k difference plus his defence isnt that great as it was before. have fun trying to kill him when he lvls up.

im downloading, 4mins 20sec to go at 117kb/sec

k2edforfun

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    just a question...

I think AHM is alot better equiped... just a tought, anyway great pk movie alot better than those with 1vs1 afterall this is a team game
    because AHM is a small clan, who co-own the castle. it's not our fault [/b]
    no actually i thought tormentors is smaller clan

plus most of ahm has baba shoped gear from KoM and i dont mean a few pieces....i mean half there clan has all there gear from him so its easy to see why they are more gear out them tormentors....tormentors dont baba shop that much.....no offense to either clan i am not saying all do just a lot in ahm....i guess selling the castle gbs for real money then using that real money for baba shoped KoM items is the way to go......gyft castle please

ps incredible movie and good job to both clans very skilled players

morax

Originally posted by k2edforfun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(k2edforfun)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

just a question...

because AHM is a small clan, who co-own the castle. it's not our fault
    no actually i thought tormentors is smaller clan

plus most of ahm has baba shoped gear from KoM and i dont mean a few pieces....i mean half there clan has all there gear from him so its easy to see why they are more gear out them tormentors....tormentors dont baba shop that much.....no offense to either clan i am not saying all do just a lot in ahm....i guess selling the castle gbs for real money then using that real money for baba shoped KoM items is the way to go......gyft castle please

ps incredible movie and good job to both clans very skilled players[/b]
    We dont sell CSW gold bars we store them and use them when we need to - Agreed AHM has slightly better items - i havent babashopped any of mine though. Infact the Party that fought tormentors didnt have our two lead babashoppers in

Items do not make a player good - a player makes a player good items just help

P.S Apostillo - i hate your styx you were the main reason we lost some of the fights

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast